Classic, Disney, and Soundtracks (Instrumental)

edited November 2014 in Song Requests
I love the game, I really do, but the song selection is kind of so-so. Now, I am older and don't have an ear for any of the newer stuff (Minaj, Missy Elliot, etc) But I would LOVE to throw money at you guys for some classic/Disney DLC packs. And it does not have to be Frozen, anything from about 1950-1990 (Disney) would be great. As far as classic goes: Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Chopin, Wagner. *Carmina Burana would fit this game so well*

For soundtracks, no brainers like Williams, Silvestri, Zimmer, Howard, but also some tracks by John Barry, Vangelis, John Carpenter, Tiomkin would be fabulous.

OR, you could allow us to use your own music tracks

Comments

• I love the game, I really do, but the song selection is kind of so-so. Now, I am older and don't have an ear for any of the newer stuff (Minaj, Missy Elliot, etc) But I would LOVE to throw money at you guys for some classic/Disney DLC packs. And it does not have to be Frozen, anything from about 1950-1990 (Disney) would be great. As far as classic goes: Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Chopin, Wagner. *Carmina Burana would fit this game so well*

For soundtracks, no brainers like Williams, Silvestri, Zimmer, Howard, but also some tracks by John Barry, Vangelis, John Carpenter, Tiomkin would be fabulous.

OR, you could allow us to use your own music tracks

I think you want Disney-related or Non-Disney related songs.

http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/256708/what-disney-songs-would-be-in-the-game-disney-related-non-disney