Battlefield

Comments

• Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    I'm still looking forward to playing this game with everyone online. As soon as @Lawdog1521 returns to The Interwebs, I guess?

Wait, did everyone stop playing already? Was it not a great game?

I'm eager to play one of the Battle games this weekend, any one of them, I think I own most of them. Which one holds up best?
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    I'm down. As soon as I get net. I played the heck out of single player. Besides, Red Dead and Far Cry 5 aren't till next year.
  • I have only played Rock Band 4, Battlefield 1 and Forza (6 and Horizon 3) this season.

No one else plays this in Xbox? That's why I don't post often.
  • The new russian DLC map is out today.

But I don't even care about that right now, because they just announced a Russian Revolution map with the Red army!! ALL ABOARD THE ARMORED HYPE TRAIN!!
  • All the DLC is out by now, right? Did they do a good job? A great job? Should I have bought the season pass it when it on sale last week? TOO LATE
  • They have 2 DLCs out of 4, including the battle of Verdun, Fort Vaux, the Russian army, and the Bolshevik Red Army on the russian revolution. Gallipoli goes next.

You should have.
  • Oh, I remember now, I skipped on purpose because I already own more games than I can play before the end of the year. But I'm glad to hear they are doing a good job with the additional content. Within the next 18 months @Lawdog1521 might have internet again and then I can play this game.
  • @Meat-Popsicle Also two new tanks, a plane and a small zeppelin. A dozen hard to unlock guns.
  • The pass is on sale again [$14.99] so I jumped on it.
    I am counting on @Lawdog1521 to get his internet back by the time it finishes downloading
  • Naval DLC out on Dec. 11th
  • Naval DLC out right now! Featuring the Battle of Gallipoli, boats, airships and a new infiltrator elite class that can call artillery strikes.
  • I'M TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOU LAWDOG. LET'S PLAY, EVERYONE ELSE!
    (alas I am on PS4, and you are on Xbox One, right @Wildcat15 ?)
  • Battlefield is over a hundred gigs on ps4. I’ll get it when Lawdog gets back but until then there’s 15 games I can keep in that space.
  • Yeah, but 11 of those 15 games are lame!
    Naw, I get it, but I think you should get a 4TB external drive for Christmas.
  • Yeah, but 11 of those 15 games are lame!
    Naw, I get it, but I think you should get a 4TB external drive for Christmas.

You’re right, Monopoly deleted.
  • I'M TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOU LAWDOG. LET'S PLAY, EVERYONE ELSE!
    (alas I am on PS4, and you are on Xbox One, right @Wildcat15 ?)

Yes, level 96 on xbox.