Battlefield

Comments

• Premium edition is all maps even DLC. Season pass is normally 50 bucks. Yes it's a good deal.
  • So the moral of the story is if you have PSN+ you should never buy a game brand new unless you just gotta have it.
  • That's the moral of practically every game ever invented.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    If your going to get it you better before todays update.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited February 2015
    Sony's taking their sweet ass time. I was hoping to have Hardline at least downloading before I headed off to work.
  • Sonuvabich...missed it again. Downloading BF Hardline beta now.
    BF4 will go on sale again before the release of Hardline. And the two games should be different enough to were people will still play both.
  • I finished the download before I had work. When I get back at 12 est. I can play. That's 9 or 10 for somebody.
    My download will take a couple days. I do have 3/5 BF4 packs though.
  • Awesome if you're in at 9pm.
    I'll be around. The Hardline DL is being sneaky. It initially was listed at 11 gigs, now it's only 2.77. I have a feeling it'll be one of those "You can only play the loading screen" things.
  • Yes it is. It's essentially a 2 gig download for the loading screen.
  • It has Death Grips so GOTY
  • Ready to go on the Beta...when we gonna try this out?
  • I'm around tonight if the freaking party chat system doesn't make me rage quit first.
  • LOL....yeah I stayed on and played some GTA online til I rage quit when it dropped me with one guy left to go to complete the gig.
    I still have about 8 gigs to go so I can't play Hardline till tomorrow. You guys can go on without me though.
  • the Beta? only took about 8 hours for mine
  • I can't leave my battle buddy behind. Whose gonna shoot the guy who killed me!?
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited February 2015
    I should download it so I can jump right in when I'm fully healthy. Plus all the goodies that go with my Premium BF4 purchase. I need a new HD!
    BattleField Hardline Beta tonight! Everyone welcome! Free booze and enchaladas!*

*On my end only.
  • Apparently the beta got extended to today! Anyone wanna play tonight? Here's a reminder how much fun it is!
  • Awesome, I thought I had missed out. I'm in for sure.
  • It's 11 gigs be ready
  • All downloaded, just haven't had time to play [until yesterday, when no one else was on, so I had an epic Peggle 2 session]
  • What time you wanna join up? I'm free pretty much all night.
  • I can start as early as 7pm, but wouldn't expect to see you before 8 (?)
  • Sounds good.
  • in
  • I'm stalling around right now boys.