The UnOfficial Stage Kit Topic™ - Still 'potentially later' as before

Comments

• Skynyrd45Skynyrd45 Opening Act
    edited October 25
    This is terrible news. :(

• smeginjapansmeginjapan Unsigned
    edited October 25
    I bought two wired adapters (one as a backup) just for the promised stage kit support. I still mostly play RB3 with my friends, but was buying new DLC anyway because I expected to move over to RB4 once the stage kit was enabled. Not sure if I'll bother buying DLC now. Not out of spite - I'd still like to support Harmonix - but because I don't know if I'll ever use it. Very disappointing news :(
  • braves22braves22 Opening Act
    Hell, at this point, who knows if my stage kit even works anymore...its been out of commission for so long and still has fog juice in it thats probably gummed up the interiors at this point...

But I'd still give it a whirl at some point if they ever supported it again....(probably too much work they'd have to go back and do and thus why they wont support it)
  • The stage kit was the only reason why I bought the wired adapter. This stinks
  • It's the same answer we've had for the last year, everyone. We're not working on it. We could later if we so choose. No one said 'definite no' except for fan interpretation.
  • braves22braves22 Opening Act
    HMXOwl said:

It's the same answer we've had for the last year, everyone. We're not working on it. We could later if we so choose. No one said 'definite no' except for fan interpretation.

Except your partner at PDP said the adapter would specifically work with the Stage Kit...thats kind of false advertising is it not?

They sold a lot of units based on that phrasing inclusion which I am sure your company profited some off of...

I know if I had bought a couple and my IONs never got to working, (thx for that) I probably would've been pissed off too.
  • itzJVitzJV Road Warrior
    Anyone know any good stage lights that activate/sync with music? Might consider decorating my game room for RB.
  • edited October 28
    The lights in my above post sync to music they do the job well. I found them on a popular Internet auction site all four of them were under 60 dollars
  • CountWaescheCountWaesche Opening Act
    rayman182 said:

The lights in my above post sync to music they do the job well. I found them on a popular Internet auction site all four of them were under 60 dollars

And what are the lights brand, or name so we can find them, because I would like some.....
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    @rayman182 , is that a Toshiba DLP? I recognize that TV! Nice setup btw.
  • yes that is a Toshiba dlp still going after all these years. As for the brand name of the lights there isn't one. It just states party light. I searched for " LED par cam light" when I found them.