Dance Central 3 Store

Hello,

I have a code to import DC1 into DC3. But whenever I try to access the store, it always says, "The Dance Central 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later." Is the server still supported or is it not. Insight on this would be helpful.

Comments

• I'm having the same problem, just purchased DC3. I find it very disturbing that your post has been languishing here for a month with no response. Did you ever hear anything from them?

Also, now that I've put DC3 in my xbox I'm suddenly getting a warning on DC2 that my DC import package is corrupt and I can't do anything! It worked just fine last night. What is going on??
  • My issue resolved after I deleted the files associated with all three games from my device and started over. I lost my high score records, but now I have all the songs in one place. I can live with that.
  • Did you import the previous song to DC3?
  • I've had the same issue for a week now. Does anyone know if/when they will bring the server back online?

If it's offline for good i wish that announcement was more visible online; it would have affected my decision to buy the game in the first place.
  • I have the server problem, but for live challenges and get the achievement "Up for a Challenge"