Rock Band 4 Export Guide - Unofficial

Comments

  • MemoDLSGMemoDLSG Opening Act
    edited January 19

    @MemoDLSG Some have said they're fixed. I can't verify as I've had the 30 pack which included those and other HMX songs in RB4 since RB4 launch.

    I just checked and it doesn't seem to be the case, at least not for me. :disappointed:
  • Does anyone have an issue if I delete like...virtually every post in this thread? I've cleaned up the links and stuff in the first post so they point to actual pages that exist, emptying the responses would sure make people come in and LOOK at the first post. Yay, nay?
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited January 21
    @HMXOwl There's a part that I'm a bit confused about.

    "DLC that is no longer available for purchase: If you purchased a song that was later removed, most will be available for redownload in Rock Band 4 at a later date. None of the songs will be available for purchase after being removed."

    By "most", you mean everything but the TBRB stuff and the RB3 shirts (the obvious ones) right?

    Or is there some complications?
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    edited January 22
    HMXOwl said:

    Does anyone have an issue if I delete like...virtually every post in this thread? I've cleaned up the links and stuff in the first post so they point to actual pages that exist, emptying the responses would sure make people come in and LOOK at the first post. Yay, nay?

    Makes sense to me, but not really liking this part in the first post "The 9 European-exclusive tracks will NOT entitle to RB4".

    They exported on the PS3 (all except Tokio Hotel's "Monsoon"), so they *should have* been in the PS4 download package, or at the very least, be made available for purchase individually as they were all along for SCEA/XBOX users.

    I'm sorry to harp on about this, but you said you'd ask the DLC team as to what's happening with the Rock Band 1 EU Tracks in SIEE regions, many, many months ago. I realise you've got other higher priority issues to sort out first like entitlements, exports and delays with new DLC.

    I hope this gets addressed and resolved eventually cos we SIEE users would really love the Muse, Oasis, Die Toten Hosen and other songs playable in RB4!
  • Graffin said:

    HMXOwl said:

    Does anyone have an issue if I delete like...virtually every post in this thread? I've cleaned up the links and stuff in the first post so they point to actual pages that exist, emptying the responses would sure make people come in and LOOK at the first post. Yay, nay?

    Makes sense to me, but not really liking this part in the first post "The 9 European-exclusive tracks will NOT entitle to RB4".
    That part was there before me, it just said, "Also, HMXCrisis has said the 9 European-exclusive tracks will NOT entitle to RB4." Like I said in the other thread, nothing has changed one way or another on the fate of the Euro tracks.
  • comlabcomlab Unsigned
    Wait a minute, since Day 1 everybody is telling us that WE DO NOT have to re-buy existing content, right?
    Well my support ticket which is also open since day 1 just got closed telling me that "The bonus songs from the European Version of Rockband 1 are not included in the Rock Band 1 export to Rock Band 4."
    After all the wrong things happen with RB4 now they also telling me that I have to buy again these songs?

    I'ts fact that I have these 5 Songs in my RB3 library:
    - Beetlebum - (as made famous by) Blur
    - Countdown to Insanity - H-BlockX
    - Perfekte Welle - Juli
    - Hysteria - Muse
    - New Wave - Pleymo
    And it's also fact that these 5 songs are buy-able in the RB4 Store! What's so complicated to give legitimate people a download code to get these songs so that they do not have to buy it again, like they advertised it from the beginning!
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    comlab said:

    Wait a minute, since Day 1 everybody is telling us that WE DO NOT have to re-buy existing content, right?
    Well my support ticket which is also open since day 1 just got closed telling me that "The bonus songs from the European Version of Rockband 1 are not included in the Rock Band 1 export to Rock Band 4."
    After all the wrong things happen with RB4 now they also telling me that I have to buy again these songs?

    I'ts fact that I have these 5 Songs in my RB3 library:
    - Beetlebum - (as made famous by) Blur
    - Countdown to Insanity - H-BlockX
    - Perfekte Welle - Juli
    - Hysteria - Muse
    - New Wave - Pleymo
    And it's also fact that these 5 songs are buy-able in the RB4 Store! What's so complicated to give legitimate people a download code to get these songs so that they do not have to buy it again, like they advertised it from the beginning!

    At least you have the option to buy them..
  • @comlab Well in March 2016, HMX said they'd look into entitlements for the EU RB1 export but nothing has been mentioned since. This was mainly in response to the outrage the PS4 crowd created as they don't even have the opportunity to buy those songs.
  • Any news on blood sugar sex magic for RB4?
  • @Madlad13 No, the only info is that entitlements are still being worked on and that's a general comment for all missing and broken songs.

    I think the main focus currently is on SIEE (Sony Europe) as they are extremely far behind. Rock Band 2 export came on 31st January, AC/DC export is meant to be happening this month, Lego Rock Band in March, etc.

    http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/sony-europe-the-latest-on-legacy-entitlements/

    So you could be waiting more months.
  • tiagosouzatiagosouza Unsigned
    On my second attempt to contact HMX about my non exported dlc of Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks, that what I got:

    "The Fleetwood Mac / Stevie Nicks songs are currently delisted due to licencing issues. These songs are not available for anyone to use on Rock Band 4 at this time.
    In regards to other delisted DLC. At this time we are focusing on bringing core DLC and exported content over to Rock Band 4. Once all that is working, we plan to turn our focus to delisted Rock Band tracks and the logistical challenges related to bringing as much of that content forward as possible.
    So, no promises at this time but we’ll share any news as soon as we have it."


    Not available to anyone to USE or to DOWNLOAD? I've heard that if you downloaded the RB4 version before it was delisted you kept it....Anyway, I got it, I give up. xD
  • @dcc402 They will be fixed, SIEE is the priority currently as they still have missing exports. I'd imagine delisted fixes will start coming in the summer. If you want more info on the SIEE exports situation, go here:
    http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/sony-europe-the-latest-on-legacy-entitlements/
  • I am having an issue with Rockband 2 only showing I own 6 songs in my library. They are the same songs that are listed as COMPLETTING THE ROCK BAND 2 EXPORT. Why am I only entitled to those 6 songs and not the rest? That doesn't make any sense to me. RB1 and RB3 are exported 100 percent no issues.
  • I have seen videos of people playing "The Spirit of the Radio" by Rush on their system, yet I am unable to redeem it on ps4. I purchased it as a single years ago for ps3 but no matter what I try I can't seem to be able to get it on my ps4... The in-game store has 3 loading dots and gives me an error; it does not show up under my RB4 add-ons; on the ps store (both on computer and ps4) it says "Not available for purchase" because "You have already purchased The Spirit of the Radio (Live)". It was one of my all-time favorite songs too.

    I missing some others, but I believe they are still being added to RB4. Here they are: "Rock Band Free Pack 1", "Under the Bridge", "Suck My Kiss", "Am I Crazy", "Dreaming of Love", "Promised Land", "Blood Doll", "Pleasure (Pleasure)", "Can't Let Go", "Brainpower", "I Get By", "Day Late, Dollar Short", "Outside".
  • Rollo said:

    I have seen videos of people playing "The Spirit of the Radio" by Rush on their system, yet I am unable to redeem it on ps4. I purchased it as a single years ago for ps3 but no matter what I try I can't seem to be able to get it on my ps4... The in-game store has 3 loading dots and gives me an error; it does not show up under my RB4 add-ons; on the ps store (both on computer and ps4) it says "Not available for purchase" because "You have already purchased The Spirit of the Radio (Live)". It was one of my all-time favorite songs too.

    I missing some others, but I believe they are still being added to RB4. Here they are: "Rock Band Free Pack 1", "Under the Bridge", "Suck My Kiss", "Am I Crazy", "Dreaming of Love", "Promised Land", "Blood Doll", "Pleasure (Pleasure)", "Can't Let Go", "Brainpower", "I Get By", "Day Late, Dollar Short", "Outside".

    "Spirit of Radio" is known to be broken for those who purchased it as a single. The pack that includes it is not broken, which is why some have it and some don't.

    The following are de-listed tracks which are supposed to be addressed after the broken ones are fixed.
    "Under the Bridge", "Suck My Kiss", "Am I Crazy", "Promised Land"

    "Dreaming of Love" is known to be broken.

    I don't have the list I need handy to say which collection the rest are from which "explains" why they are not yet available ... I'll edit this later when I do.
  • It's RB1 Export songs now in the 30 Song Mega Pack
  • Ohhh ok, that explains why some people have it. Thanks for the replies!
  • mikeytsmikeyts Road Warrior
    I recently moved and mistakenly left a bunch of pricey items behind, most of which were subsequently made off with. One of them was my external HDD with my Xbox games. I just hooked up a new HDD and installed a number of games on it, including RB4; thank God for automatic cloud saves! But so much for my delisted songs :(.
  • My friends and I have recently been playing the old Rock Bands on my X360, and I was debating on picking up the new Rock Band 4 for my Xbox 1. If I am reading correctly though, it is pretty much impossible at this time to export any songs from the old games right? It sounds like there was a small time limit, and that has since passed. I just wanted to maker sure I am understanding it all correctly...if this is indeed true, I'll just stick with my old set. I have no desire to buy a new Rock Band and have to repurchase a bunch of songs I already own.

    I did buy codes back in the day that allowed to to export my RB1 songs to RB2, and then another one that allowed me to bring my RB2 songs over to RB3. Do these do anything still, or no?
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited April 25
    Elarcadia said:

    My friends and I have recently been playing the old Rock Bands on my X360, and I was debating on picking up the new Rock Band 4 for my Xbox 1. If I am reading correctly though, it is pretty much impossible at this time to export any songs from the old games right? It sounds like there was a small time limit, and that has since passed. I just wanted to maker sure I am understanding it all correctly...if this is indeed true, I'll just stick with my old set. I have no desire to buy a new Rock Band and have to repurchase a bunch of songs I already own.

    I did buy codes back in the day that allowed to to export my RB1 songs to RB2, and then another one that allowed me to bring my RB2 songs over to RB3. Do these do anything still, or no?

    If you're saying you already did the exports, you're set. You'll be automatically entitled to those in RB4 and that will never change. If you DIDN'T export, you can't anymore, and can only rebuy the songs as they become available in the store.

    Same goes for LEGO and Green Day if you did(n't) export those.

    EDIT: Oh, and of course you can export RB3 since you own it, that won't expire for a good long while. Since that's a new export, it'll cost you the $15 export fee. No songs are left out of that one, you get the full setlist.
  • Arcanon said:

    Elarcadia said:

    My friends and I have recently been playing the old Rock Bands on my X360, and I was debating on picking up the new Rock Band 4 for my Xbox 1. If I am reading correctly though, it is pretty much impossible at this time to export any songs from the old games right? It sounds like there was a small time limit, and that has since passed. I just wanted to maker sure I am understanding it all correctly...if this is indeed true, I'll just stick with my old set. I have no desire to buy a new Rock Band and have to repurchase a bunch of songs I already own.

    I did buy codes back in the day that allowed to to export my RB1 songs to RB2, and then another one that allowed me to bring my RB2 songs over to RB3. Do these do anything still, or no?

    If you're saying you already did the exports, you're set. You'll be automatically entitled to those in RB4 and that will never change. If you DIDN'T export, you can't anymore, and can only rebuy the songs as they become available in the store.

    Same goes for LEGO and Green Day if you did(n't) export those.

    EDIT: Oh, and of course you can export RB3 since you own it, that won't expire for a good long while. Since that's a new export, it'll cost you the $15 export fee. No songs are left out of that one, you get the full setlist.
    Wow, awesome, thank you so much!! It was the RB1 and RB2 songs that I was more curious about. Thanks once again. I figure if I want to get RB4, I better do it soon, as it is getting harder and harder to find.
  • mikeytsmikeyts Road Warrior
    Elarcadia said:

    I figure if I want to get RB4, I better do it soon, as it is getting harder and harder to find.

    The download is extremely easy to find :).

  • mikeytsmikeyts Road Warrior
    I've played some RB3 recently to play my RBN and de-listed stuff (it's pretty much the only reason that I keep my Xbox 360 hooked up). I was shocked to see that 9 out of my 13 RHCP songs are not presently in RB4.
  • spoonmanxspoonmanx Unsigned
    It's pretty disappointing that nearly a year and a half later and we are still unable to download Red Hot Chilli Peppers - BSSM.
    I'm guessing there is no hope for having it added at this point.
  • aSockMonsteRaSockMonsteR Opening Act
    spoonmanx said:

    It's pretty disappointing that nearly a year and a half later and we are still unable to download Red Hot Chilli Peppers - BSSM.
    I'm guessing there is no hope for having it added at this point.

    It was released last week for xbox, and i assume ps4 will be soon.
  • spoonmanxspoonmanx Unsigned

    spoonmanx said:

    It's pretty disappointing that nearly a year and a half later and we are still unable to download Red Hot Chilli Peppers - BSSM.
    I'm guessing there is no hope for having it added at this point.

    It was released last week for xbox, and i assume ps4 will be soon.
    Are you serious?!

    Wow, that would be awesome. I want to have some people over this month to play Rock Band 4 and it would be great timing of it were too show up before then, but I'll be happy if it shows up at all at this point.
  • i still play rockband 2 on 360, i used RBN prolly 2 weeks ago roughly for some ADTR songs and a few others, but after i bought those, a couple days later, RBN wont connect, still wont, is it going to ever be back up for RB2? like, take my damn money...
  • spoonmanxspoonmanx Unsigned
    edited July 25
    I can't seem to download the Rock Band™ Twenty Free Track Pack . It shows "Not available for purchase" even though I had it with RB3 on the PS3.

    Also, AC/DC Rock Band Export Pack says "Not available for purchase"as well, even though I bought the disc and imported it into Rock Band 3. Is there a way to do this?

    And one last thing. I thought buying the RB4 Rivals Bundle on PSN included some new songs such as "Happy", but it looks like that's now separately listed at a Rock Band Rivals Launch Pack for $15.99. Should I have received this with the Rivals Bundle?
Sign In or Register to comment.