Rock Band 4 Export Guide - Unofficial

Comments

• @spoonmanx Not sure about the first 2 points are those track packs are fixed, are you using the same PSN ID as with PS3 and where are you trying to get the RB4 downloads?

As for the 3rd point, the songs like Happy, King of the World, Chandelier, etc. were a preorder bonus and so if you bought the Rivals expansion or Rivals bundle after October 17th 2016 you don't get those songs. You do however still get 24 songs from local Boston artists that are sorted under "Rock Band Rivals" ingame by source.
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    there was a Rock Band Free 01 pack that included Bang Camero's "Night Lies" and 8 other songs. I had these in RB2 and RB3 but realize they are not in my RB4 library. Were these never exportable to RB4 or am I just missing it?
  • @djb5f1 Entitlements aren't up for those songs yet, 6 are present in RB4 currently via the 30 mega pack.
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    @grumblevolcano , thanks for the quick response.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    These ones still bother me because I like quite a few of those songs but I didn't buy the 30 Mega-Pack because I already own the majority of them.
  • spoonmanxspoonmanx Unsigned

@spoonmanx Not sure about the first 2 points are those track packs are fixed, are you using the same PSN ID as with PS3 and where are you trying to get the RB4 downloads?

As for the 3rd point, the songs like Happy, King of the World, Chandelier, etc. were a preorder bonus and so if you bought the Rivals expansion or Rivals bundle after October 17th 2016 you don't get those songs. You do however still get 24 songs from local Boston artists that are sorted under "Rock Band Rivals" ingame by source.

Yeah, I'm using the same email, same PSN ID, account, everything is the same from the PS3.

edited August 1
    I noticed that Bon Jovi's Livin' on a Prayer is still not a part of the 70 track Rock Band 2 Export for PS4.

Looking back on forum posts from 2016 shows Harmonix saying they were working on a fix for this, but this was well over 14 months ago. So did they just give up on it or?

That was one of the tracks I was looking forward to playing in RB4.

Does anyone have any recent news on the status of this?

And again, in this very forum it says all 70 tracks should export to Rock Band 4, yet so many people are having this exact problem.

I filled out a ticket for it and Harmonix replied with all of the same stuff I have already tried.

Harmonix Support (Harmonix Music Systems)
    Jul 29, 12:35 -05

Hello there.
    I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced with the Bon Jovi DLC.
    Some steps that may resolve this for you are:

1) On your PS4 Console, Select (Settings) > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licences].

If content you've downloaded from PlayStation®Store or add-on content fails to start, this might fix the problem.

2) Alternatively under the "Notifications -> Downloads" this shows everything you've downloaded, but only PS4 items. Please check if the Rock Band DLC songs are located in this area of your PS4 Console?

3) On the main PS4 Home screen. On the lower layer of tiles scroll to the right and select "Library"
    - In the "Library" section select the Rock Band 4 tile and then "Add-ons"
    - Can you see the DLC in this section?
    - If yes does it allow you to download the DLC onto your PS4.

Please let me know if this resolves the issues you re experiencing with your Rock Band DLC.

I want to thank you for the patience you have shown during this time.

Keep on Rocking

Can someone please confirm that this missing track issue was indeed resolved?
    I have a feeling it was never addressed.

Edit (08/01/2017)
    And another reply from Harmonix Support:

Harmonix Music (Harmonix Music Systems)
    Jul 31, 09:18 -05

Hey Matthew,

Have you tried looking up the single on the webstore and seeing if you can push it there?

If this track truly still isn't available than I would hope Harmonix Support would know this fact.
    Bump
  • where is the RB2 export code located
  • spoonmanx said:

I can't seem to download the Rock Band™ Twenty Free Track Pack . It shows "Not available for purchase" even though I had it with RB3 on the PS3.

Also, AC/DC Rock Band Export Pack says "Not available for purchase"as well, even though I bought the disc and imported it into Rock Band 3. Is there a way to do this?

And one last thing. I thought buying the RB4 Rivals Bundle on PSN included some new songs such as "Happy", but it looks like that's now separately listed at a Rock Band Rivals Launch Pack for $15.99. Should I have received this with the Rivals Bundle?

Nope, the bundle includes solely the RB4 software plus Rivals expansion. The song pack was free for pre orders only. At this time, those tunes must be purchased separately.