Fallout 4

Comments

• How can you not get pumped with this trailer?

I think ive watched this trailer and gameplay videos about 50 times. I cant wait.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    Now that all the videos are out, here they are! (A little more than two weeks to go!)

• I ordered one!
    That was back before I knew that everyone can use their smart phone as a Pip-Boy, it's just a fancy [nerdy] case for your it. I'll probably keep it anyway.
  • daxx1970daxx1970 110% Awesome
    I got one (for my kid for his birthday)...if he's really good I may even let him try it out.
  • Banky71Banky71 Banned on the Run (Live)
    The huge update is downloading.
    Bunch of tidbits this morning and I'm too lazy to link so look them up yourselves!

Here's the highlights:

Per Fallout 4's audio director the game will feature "way more music than we should have". There will be multiple radio stations and they've "fudged" with the time line to include more golden era rock. (Such as Dion's the Wanderer) Many of the factions will have their own radio as well.

The achievement/trophy list is out. There are minor spoilers in it and it's pretty standard (Missions, goals like pick 50 locks) but there are a few interesting ones.Also the control scheme has been released.

Finally, we have a new clip of the Big League perk in action. It appears well be hitting home runs with heads. Batter up!

Oh, all right. Here's the Audio Directer interview.

Here's the trophy list and here's the controls.
    I take Fallout and Mac and Me very seriously.
    I have to admit this is one of the best places for Fallout news.
    Concept art and conception art are noticibly different.
  • daxx1970 said:

Concept art and conception art are noticibly different.

Not to be confused with contraception art.
    edited October 2015
    Do I need contraception when using a contraption during conception?

To be on topic I got my preorder notice for my PIP Boy edition from Gamestop yesterday. I ♡ Fallout...wow that little symbol worked!
  • I'm very excited for Fallout 4. Target will be selling nuka-cola bottles on November 10th. Gotta get it!
  • gaiacat said:

I'm very excited for Fallout 4. Target will be selling nuka-cola bottles on November 10th. Gotta get it!

I hate you. I said I was never going to step back in a Target.
    It's Nuka Cola Quantum. Your pee will glow in the dark.
  • and they are made by Jones soda which is like the best soda company ever
  • oh cool that was posted... my computer at work froze right as I hit post comment
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited October 2015
    I have a bunch of limited edition Jones sodas from years ago (10+ years ago) that have crazy flavors to "honor" Thanksgiving. Sweet potato soda. Antacid soda. Gravy soda. But those are all intentionally gross, for the novelty factor. They actually all have 0 calories, and the recommended serving size is one tablespoon. Just a pure chemical nightmare. Hopefully the Nuka Cola is intended to be delicious, because I WILL be drinking it.
  • well imo the not novelty soda that Jones makes are the best soda to drink... and I assume the Nuka Cola Quantum will be delicious
  • and they are made by Jones soda which is like the best soda company ever

Jones soda will even take a photo you supply and put it on custom labels for you.

• Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited October 2015
    Even the novelty versions did exactly when they set out to do. AND all the proceeds from them went to charity.
    http://www.themarysue.com/taste-test-jones-soda-thanksgiving-pack/
  • The Target I work at already got a case in this morning. I just hope we get more cases in the next few days.
    So I've never had an iPhone but I'm getting one just for this game. I'm an idiot.
  • C'mon, there were other options!
    You're not an idiot if you where your PIP Boy while playing.

And dress like Lord Humungus in the Road Warrior.
    Cool. We're putting ground troops in Syria to help "moderate" rebels who are fighting the Syrian Government, backed by Russia, ISIS, and Al Quada. When you put the worlds two largest armies within feet of each other and have them shoot off guns in all directions while dropping thousands of bombs... what's the worst that can happen?

But hey, maybe we'll actually get to play Fallout 4 from a real fallout shelter.
  • Let me join, I can make the outfits. I'm thinking something that says, what if Fonzi was a complete pansy, overweight and unlickable.

I originally wanted to put unlikeable. But I'm just gonna let autocorrect have this one.