Christopher Cross

How would you guys feel if we got some songs by Christopher Cross as DLC for Rock Band 4? Would you be down for the idea, or dislike it, or what? His most well known song is "Sailing", and he has yet to make his debut in Rock Band...

Soft rock..

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Oops is there a way to change the title? Because I accidentally added a extra "S" to his last name...

Edit: Nvm, I fixed the title.
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    We just need an entire yacht rock pack as DLC. Rocksmith 2014 got one, so why can't Rock Band? :p I'd take "Ride Like the Wind" by Christopher Cross, "Thunder Island" by Jay Ferguson, and "Still the One" by Orleans as a 3-pack.
  • I hate to admit it, but I would really like "Ride Like the Wind" in Rock Band.
    edited September 2015
    Why do you hate to admit it? It's a good song. :p

We just need an entire yacht rock pack as DLC. Rocksmith 2014 got one, so why can't Rock Band? :p I'd take "Ride Like the Wind" by Christopher Cross, "Thunder Island" by Jay Ferguson, and "Still the One" by Orleans as a 3-pack.

Well, my dream came true! With different songs, but still (plus "Still the One" came out as DLC in 2016).

Replace "Still the One" with Boz Scaggs' "Lowdown" and that's the perfect Yacht Rock Pack 02 for me.