No Legacy DLC showing up in Rock Band 4 on PS4?

Comments

• TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior

Is the in game music store showing up yet on the PS4?

Has been all weekend.
  • Runa216Runa216 Road Warrior
    Really? I hadn't seen it. I mean, I see it now, because the game is out and I've spent my day downloading songs and trying to calibrate my system, but I don't think that's fair.
  • Is the in game music store showing up yet on the PS4?

Has been all weekend.
    He means the store inside the game UI itself, not on the PS Store. It's been spotty, I've seen it a few time, and some of my songs that are unavailable on the PS4 store show up (hi, Def Leppard), but I can't download them.
  • Is the in game music store showing up yet on the PS4?

Has been all weekend.
    That's odd, because it didn't show up in my game.
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    Laragon said:

Is the in game music store showing up yet on the PS4?

Has been all weekend.
    He means the store inside the game UI itself, not on the PS Store. It's been spotty, I've seen it a few time, and some of my songs that are unavailable on the PS4 store show up (hi, Def Leppard), but I can't download them.
    I was talking about the in-game store, which went up Friday. Granted, there were very few tracks available Friday, but most were at least listed w/ audio samples.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    tnevaker said:

so has anyone been able to download the PS4 digital pre-order tracks yet?

You have to go into the store and purchase the pack (for free). It's listed as a Plus only pack, and once you do, it marks all the songs as purchased.

Sony support does NOT know this. I had to figure it out after being on the phone with them for an hour.
  • Bront20 said:

tnevaker said:

so has anyone been able to download the PS4 digital pre-order tracks yet?

You have to go into the store and purchase the pack (for free). It's listed as a Plus only pack, and once you do, it marks all the songs as purchased.

Sony support does NOT know this. I had to figure it out after being on the phone with them for an hour.
    can't find it..... do you have a direct link?
  • Ok i had an issue over the last day or so where i downloaded a ton of my dlc nearly 1400 pieces of DLC and only 350 showed up. So i had this issue and couldnt figure out why well i came up with this answer and hopefully it helps some people.

1. Turn PS4 off completely.
    2. Turn on PS4 by the button on the system and hold it in and wait for it to beep twice.
    3. PS4 will start in Safe Mode choose option 5 Rebuild Database. It may take a few hours but only took me about 15 minutes.
    4. Once that finish the PS4 will restart and you can go to your settings
    5. Select the Playstation Network option.
    6. Select Restore Licenses and let it do its thing this seemed to work better with a wired internet connection.
    7. After this finishes you should be able to reopen Rock Band 4 and go into Quickplay or something and it should repopulate the content list.

Hopefully this helps with some of the issues people are having as i had all of this stuff listed as installed but wasnt showing up in the game.
  • I've managed to download most everything except Disturbed Pack 1 and 2. The individuals won't download, and even though the packs are up saying rb4 on them, I can't download them either. The songs from the store also appear with a triple dot (...) The Animal being the exception where it merely says purchased, clicking to download makes a (no content found) show up
  • 1:27 PM in Germany now, store counts 361 songs. Sadly, no packs seem to work as of now. And I don't want to buy the songs I bought in packs again Q.Q Guess I have to wait then._.
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    I think only the US has its act together on the PS4. Most tracks are available including the 22 new ones (well, the PS4 and XBOX One digital pre-order bonus songs).

Same can't be said for the AU/UK version - no add-ons listen in the PC webstore or PSN Store on the PS4, so i'd have to sift through the in-game store and see if anything's marked "free" or actually search for the song title/artist in the PSN Store... that's gonna be painful. I hope SCEE sorts this out fast so we can move onto RB1, 2, 3, Blitz and other exports to get all of our PS3 content.
  • @Graffin, Yes for the same reason that my Amazon preorder never came with any free dlc. I complained and they refunded me £13.50 and seeing as they were songs I have no interest in, I'm not too sore about it, but in terms of equal rollout, it's the America>Rest of the world all over again. I thought the games industry was over this.

Of course it's music licencing and red tape that's staggering the releases, which is why the US is the easiest to execute in. What I don't like is how the game advertisement promises convinced me to preorder upwards of £100 when the DLC day release promises were only true for the US.

I just want muh tunes! ><
  • MadRobotMadRobot Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    Glad to know I am not the only one struggling with legacy DLC in RB4 (on PS4)

At the moment, I see a lot of content in the RB4 store showing as 'Purchased', but when I click on it, it gives a 'No content...' message. Very few tracks I have previously bought are showing as 'Free'.

I hope it isn't the case that Harmonix has sorted most of the licensing in the US, but the rest of the world is in various states of discussion. Has there been any official word from Harmonix on this?

Edit: I'm UK region
    I doubt it'll be as bad as the Rocksmith 2014 debacle (it took almost a year to finally get all of the DLC we owned on the PS3 onto the PS4 in Australia/NZ/UK/Europe).

It'll take time, and probably a lot of complaints from us to get Harmonix and SCEE to make everything available... remember how long it took for us to get the new RB3 songs released this year?

All we can really do is hope we get some answers from Harmonix on here (where is HMXHenry?), and post on the EU PlayStation Blog each week to give SCEE a friendly reminder to make the content available!
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    Graffin said:

All we can really do is hope we get some answers from Harmonix on here (where is HMXHenry?), and post on the EU PlayStation Blog each week to give SCEE a friendly reminder to make the content available!

HMXHenry (Aaron) left the company in July.

http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/258718/hmxhenry-has-left-the-building#latest

HMXTrasher (Alli) seems to be the most-forums-active current employee now.
  • nineisminenineismine Opening Act
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/the-doors-rb3-free-launch-pack/cid=UP8802-BLUS30463_00-RBTHEDOORCCFF04D

Not sure if this is common knowledge but The Doors RB3 Free Launch pack is showing up via the webstore for PS4
  • Runa216Runa216 Road Warrior

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/the-doors-rb3-free-launch-pack/cid=UP8802-BLUS30463_00-RBTHEDOORCCFF04D

Not sure if this is common knowledge but The Doors RB3 Free Launch pack is showing up via the webstore for PS4

yeah I got that one. It's the other 9 tracks I can't get.
  • ShoelessShoeless Opening Act

I totally forgot I even owned this until you mentioned it. Thanks for the reminder, time to re-play Light My Fire.
    edited October 2015
    I think we need to split this thread into US and non-US (AU/NZ/EU/UK).

The US PSN Store shows 1973 add-ons, but there's only 534 in the AU PSN Store.

A lot of the songs I own on the PS3 are still showing a price instead of "FREE" (possibly because I bought them as a pack, I don't know?). And, oddly, we've got the Amazon Pre-Order tracks showing in the AU Store (The Death From Above 1979 and Alabama Shakes songs priced at $2.95 instead of $2.25 like all the others) and missing just 2 of the Digital Pre-Order tracks ("Divide" - All That Remains and "Mona Lisa" - Dead Sara).

If you're looking to buy any of the older RB1 DLC that was on sale, it may still be discounted, but not listed on the PSN Store (here in AU anyway). I loaded up RB3 and purchased a few packs and singles using the in-game music store, and they were still at the discounted price.

Here's hoping the rest of the legacy DLC shows up soon in SCEE regions!
    edited October 2015
    By the way, there's also a few problems on the US PSN Store... free songs like Still Alive, Headphones On, Am I Crazy, Rock Band Network Megamix, Charlene are either unavailable or showing as $1.99.

As well as that, the Rock Band Blitz Soundtrack file is MISSING... it should be a 758Mb file, but it's not downloading it. Obviously been removed, but PlayStation Support are clueless as always and claim we have the full version. So anyone planning on paying $14.99 for it, don't. You'll have an unlocked demo with only a few songs.