European PS4: All exports, PAID RB1 Euro Tracks, Follow Me Down available

BandM$te4LyfeBandM$te4Lyfe Unsigned
edited 7:57AM in Rock Band
Great news, all exports are now available for PS4 users in SCEE regions! There are still a few hundred songs we're entitled to, user Graffin has compiled a list here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QTwO1KMQ8UI2xR2cONgBP0xeIrUVyVSW0Rxq82bAoWI

If you have anything missing not listed please post in the thread.

Comments

• Last time i checked there where two songs available in Germany! :D
  • I'm in the UK, there are songs that I have purchased and I can search for them in the get more songs part, but can't see anyway to download them?

Also there are some songs I have bought but they still say to buy them again and not purchased.

Confused
  • BenRFC said:
    Here too now, i whould like to know how long we have to wait for more. Next 66 in 7 days? Men i hope not.

• Sadly the European PSN kinda suck and I really think we won't have the next batch of songs until next week. I sincerely hope not!
    I contacted the PSN support, still no answers for now. I'll post something if I ever get an answer.
  • We're up to 115 now :smile: (sadly only 7 of mine though!)
  • 19 out of the 115 for me, it's ridiculous, you'd have thought Sony EU would've got this sorted over the weekend ready for today knowing some gamers would've had songs in their collection dating back to RB1!
  • it's going on. 125 now. slow but...better than nothing
  • Nothing new here in germany, still the same ones since yesterday, but if you say you got new ones there is hope at least. :)
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    It's up to 125 now, I guess it's hard for SCEE to work with Harmonix due to timezones.
  • M-aster said:
    Ok, good to know.

But i have a question, why where the tracks submitted late? Did Harmonix forgot the release date? Why did they fail QA in Europe but not in the US? Hm strange!
  • only Sony knows...
  • M-aster said:

only Sony knows...

Yeah, its not the first time something like this happens in the EU store, was the same with some of the free DLC's for Witcher 3. Sony needs to do something about this.

Oh on the Xbox One Marketplace the DLC was up last week! Don't know if all of it, didn't looked in because i bught the RB games for PS3 instead of 360!
  • Is there a good reason for why songs I already purchased in the past can't be downloaded unless I pay for them? I own over half the tracks that's been put up on the european PSN store, but I've only been able to download a few of them for free, the rest has a price attached to them. Should I be worried, or is this a known bug?
  • Can not help you with this, all songs i could download so far from my list worked well. But yes there are Users with the same Problem, think there should be thread abou it somwhere!
  • edited October 2015
    I got an answer to the message I sent to the PSN and all I got is absolutely nothing.
    They sent me a BS generic answer that has nothing to do with the problem. They only said me a few things about Internet problems, which had nothing to do with what I asked.

Ah how I love the EU PSN support!
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    It's showing 155 items right now! I'm glad that they are still uploading and not waiting to next week.
  • im countig 135 in the German Store right now. So there must be some new stuff, but nothig new from my list!
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    I was just able to download "Breed", "Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)", "Dammit", "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" and "Dr. Feelgood". They weren't there in the morning so there is definitely something happening :)
  • Jadiou said:

I was just able to download "Breed", "Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)", "Dammit", "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" and "Dr. Feelgood". They weren't there in the morning so there is definitely something happening :)

Well that's good to hear!
  • Jadiou said:

I was just able to download "Breed", "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" and "Dr. Feelgood". They weren't there in the morning so there is definitely something happening :)

Intersting.. Can you tell if you bought them all as a single far back then? Because I'm not able to download them without buying them a second time... Dammit and Charlene worked fine.
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    M-aster said:

Jadiou said:

I was just able to download "Breed", "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" and "Dr. Feelgood". They weren't there in the morning so there is definitely something happening :)

Intersting.. Can you tell if you bought them all as a single far back then? Because I'm not able to download them without buying them a second time... Dammit and Charlene worked fine.
    I bought those three as singles. I have not been able to download any songs I bought in packs that are available now.
  • thank you. this does explain why I was only able to download 52 songs out of 150+ for now..
  • none of the packs/albums are available :(
  • 165 now german store
  • M-aster said:
    Ok, good to know.

But i have a question, why where the tracks submitted late? Did Harmonix forgot the release date? Why did they fail QA in Europe but not in the US? Hm strange!
    It's obviously SCEE making up lies again, they used the exact same excuse for the 2015 RB3 DLC.

• 175 now
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    I'm having an issue with "Different People" and "Disposable Teens" I can't buy them because I already own them? I don't get it. Have to try RB4 store later if I'm able to download them from there.