European PS4: Don't Stop Believing and Smooth Criminal

Comments

• JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    I am SO HAPPY to get the EU bonus songs back! It doesn't matter that we need to pay for them (again). I never thought we would be even getting them! I love you Harmonix <3
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    edited April 19
    HMXOwl said:

Scottck97 said:

I see the RB1 EU Bonus tracks on the NZ store!!!! Can anyone check if they can be downloaded for free if you own the RB1 export?

They are paid no matter what. Those deep dives into wording and stuff have finally come to fruition and this is what was allowed. Sorry it ain't perfect, but this is the best case scenario for them.
    They're up on the AU PSN Store with this weeks DLC.

Still bummed with not having "Hier Kommt Alex", but happy to have the other 6!

Thank you Harmonix!

:smiley:

Any chance in getting "Hier Kommt Alex" by Die Toten Hosen and "Monsoon" by Tokio Hotel when the delisted content gets sorted?
    edited April 19
    MacM0le81 said:

Songs i miss from your (Graffin) list which i cant find in the german store (maybe someone can double check):

ARTIST
    TITLE
    SOURCE
    STATUS

Average White Band
    Pick Up the Pieces
    Get The Funk Out Pack 01
    No Pack for PS4

Earth, Wind & Fire
    Shining Star
    Get The Funk Out Pack 01
    No Pack for PS4

Hawkwind
    Master of the Universe
    (Rock Band Metal Track Pack)
    No PS4 Version (Rock Band Metal Track Pack was never released in SIEE so there was a single available at some point)

I Mother Earth
    Levitate
    No PS4 Version (Rock Band Metal Track Pack was never released in SIEE so there was a single available at some point)

Lights Resolve
    Dreaming of Love
    -
    Delisted

Little Fish
    Am I Crazy
    -
    Delisted

Morningwood
    Best of Me
    -
    Delisted

Nazareth
    Hair of the Dog

Red Hot Chili Peppers
    By the Way
    I'm With the Chili Peppers Pack
    Delisted

Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Otherside
    I'm With the Chili Peppers Pack
    Delisted

Stevie Nicks
    Edge of Seventeen (Just Like the White Winged Dove)
    Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks Pack 01
    Delisted

I'm pretty sure they're all delisted, so i'll add them if I can't find them on the AU and DE webstores. Cheers!

(Added pretty much everything that's been delisted since RB4's release... hopefully the list is a bit more complete now)
  • TheMuralsTheMurals Unsigned
    Graffin said:

HMXOwl said:

Scottck97 said:

I see the RB1 EU Bonus tracks on the NZ store!!!! Can anyone check if they can be downloaded for free if you own the RB1 export?

They are paid no matter what. Those deep dives into wording and stuff have finally come to fruition and this is what was allowed. Sorry it ain't perfect, but this is the best case scenario for them.

Thank you Harmonix!

Any chance in getting "Hier Kommt Alex" by Die Toten Hosen and "Monsoon" by Tokio Hotel when the delisted content gets sorted?
    They're delisted along with Manu Chao. No one can buy them anymore, even in SCEA or Xbox, and since these aren't re-entitlements for Europe, they can't be put on the store because that means they'd be for sale, which exactly what a delisting prevents.
  • Jadiou said:

I am SO HAPPY to get the EU bonus songs back! It doesn't matter that we need to pay for them (again). I never thought we would be even getting them! I love you Harmonix <3</p>

Links?

Jadiou said:

I am SO HAPPY to get the EU bonus songs back! It doesn't matter that we need to pay for them (again). I never thought we would be even getting them! I love you Harmonix <3</p>

Links?
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/rock-band-4-rivals-bundle/cid=EP8802-CUSA02901_00-RB4GAMERIVALSBDL:ADD-ONS

They should appear on your local store soon if they aren't already!
    TheMurals said:

Graffin said:

HMXOwl said:

Scottck97 said:

Thank you Harmonix!

They're delisted along with Manu Chao. No one can buy them anymore, even in SCEA or Xbox, and since these aren't re-entitlements for Europe, they can't be put on the store because that means they'd be for sale, which exactly what a delisting prevents.
    Well, we never had a chance to buy them before they were delisted. I know it's highly unlikely we'll get the other 3 songs back, but Harmonix sure have worked some miracles these past couple of months, so anything's possible!
  • Yeah, not that, sorry. There is zero way to tie any of those 9 tracks to the RB1 entitlement.
    HMXOwl said:

Yeah, not that, sorry. There is zero way to tie any of those 9 tracks to the RB1 entitlement.

Oh well. Worth a shot.

Extremely grateful to have the other 6. Even if we had to re-purchase them. Thanks for making that happen!
  • Nice to see another issue resolved. I was just starting to pick up all the Oasis DLC so it'll be sweet to add two more tracks to my library ;)
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    So what are the songs we get in the rock band eu bonus songs:

Beetlebum - Blur
    Countdown to Insanity - H-Blockx
    Hysteria - Muse
    New Wave - Pleymo
    Perfekte Welle - Juli
    Rock 'n' Roll Star - Oasis
  • Wow, this is good news ^^

I wasn't expecting these would ever appear for us
  • I'll be keeping an eye out over here in the UK for them to appear either today or tomorrow!
  • matches81matches81 Unsigned
    Perhaps I missed it, but I'm just downloading the Rock Band Track Pack Vol. 2 Export Pack from the German PSN.
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    matches81 said:

Perhaps I missed it, but I'm just downloading the Rock Band Track Pack Vol. 2 Export Pack from the German PSN.

Yes that became available back on the 7th of April.
  • Wonderful, more fixes! I predict Follow Me Down will be fixed next week.
  • I've done a cross-reference of my download list as I've never been 100% sure of anything I may be missing. For some reason 'Bat Country' (Avenged Sevenfold) is missing from the store for me. I can find every other track of theirs that I bought. Can anyone confirm the status of this? Everything else is either accounted for or legacy dlc I bought post RB4.
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    edited April 19

I've done a cross-reference of my download list as I've never been 100% sure of anything I may be missing. For some reason 'Bat Country' (Avenged Sevenfold) is missing from the store for me. I can find every other track of theirs that I bought. Can anyone confirm the status of this? Everything else is either accounted for or legacy dlc I bought post RB4.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/fi-fi/pelit/lisäsisältö/'bat-country'-avenged-sevenfold/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-RBBATCOUNCCF02FD

I found it in the store but with no buy/download button. You should try PS4 store or in-game store.

And to add I have the song in the game and it's working for me and I bought it as a single originally. Can't recall if I downloaded it to RB4 from webstore or in-game store.
  • Odd, bat country was available at launch for me
  • Jadiou said:

I've done a cross-reference of my download list as I've never been 100% sure of anything I may be missing. For some reason 'Bat Country' (Avenged Sevenfold) is missing from the store for me. I can find every other track of theirs that I bought. Can anyone confirm the status of this? Everything else is either accounted for or legacy dlc I bought post RB4.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/fi-fi/pelit/lisäsisältö/'bat-country'-avenged-sevenfold/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-RBBATCOUNCCF02FD

I found it in the store but with no buy/download button. You should try PS4 store or in-game store.

And to add I have the song in the game and it's working for me and I bought it as a single originally. Can't recall if I downloaded it to RB4 from webstore or in-game store.
    Thanks, the webstore must have some sort of issue, as I don't get the download button on it either. It is on the PS4 store though. Very strange. Seems we're all good here then :)
  • gophbuddygophbuddy Unsigned
    There are some strange things! i took my ps to friends house last weekend and their children asked if i had any ed sheeran (not my cup of tea), i didnt but i knew shape of you and sing were available for rock band. Sing is not available for purchase on the rock band store, thought i was going crazy cause i was sure it was a dlc track. however i have just discovered it through the PlayStation store on my pc, there are probably more tracks like this and it cant be helping harmonix for siee to have them randomly in some stores and not in others
  • @gophbuddy Sing is a pack exclusive. You need to buy the Sing pack which is the price of 1 song but comes with 2 songs (Sing and Young Blood).
    ahh! i see, my mistake, but an easy one to make! cheers grumblevolcano!
  • @gophbuddy Sing is a pack exclusive. You need to buy the Sing pack which is the price of 1 song but comes with 2 songs (Sing and Young Blood).

Found a Police track following this same logic
    what one is it? cause i dont think i will have it, i normaly just search the ps store for tracks to download, i dont ever look at the packs
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    edited April 20
    woooo... so happy EU Bonus songs can now be purchased.... thanks HMX! you deserve my moneyz!