European PS4: 2112

Comments

• I downloaded it yesterday along with Smooth Criminal using the webstore.
  • Around 90 songs left for me.
  • I'm down to the two Dinosaur Jr tracks, Weezer Pack 2, Get the Funk Out 1 pack, 2 Spinal Taps, 3 Chili Peppers and Vesuvius

The Doors Greatest Hits Pack still only shows as a "pay again" option too?

PS - Gabrielle and Going Under are my RBN most missed

Cheers

Martin
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    rotn_wull said:

Has anyone in UK been able to download Don't Stop Believing? It still says unavailable for me.

It should be available.

If you're accessing it via the PC webstore, just keep logging out and logging back in again, or you may have to clear your browsers' cache, cookies and active logins.

If you're trying to grab it from the PS4's PSN Store and it's showing unavailable, try Restoring Licenses and try again.

Whatever Sony's done to the PSN Store, it's made it infuriatingly more frustrating to find and download content. Most of the time I log in and not only is my Download List empty, the Store thinks I haven't purchased anything. And, the login itself... When it asks me to click on every car, street sign, shop front, etc... it drives me mental!
  • PJ24PJ24 Unsigned
    rotn_wull said:

Has anyone in UK been able to download Don't Stop Believing? It still says unavailable for me.

I got mine and I'm from the UK. Try restoring licences or logging out and logging back in :)
  • Great news but pleaaaseee OZZY 8 PACK
  • mastegasmastegas Unsigned
    edited December 2017
    I've been away for a long time.

Apart from no songs showing on the PS Store, RHCP's BSSM shows as 'not available' for either PS3 or PS4 even though I definitely have the album downloaded to my PS3.
  • mastegas said:

I've been away from a long time.

Apart from no songs showing on the PS Store, RHCP's BSSM shows as 'not available' for either PS3 or PS4 even though I definitely have the album downloaded to my PS3.

Yeah, BSSM is still glitchy.
  • HJHoochHJHooch Unsigned
    edited December 2017
    All I want for Xmas is access to BSSM. Haven't played RB4 for over a year and won't be playing until I can play my favourate album.
    Still holding on hope :)
  • Anyone else not seeing any DLC on the web store?

I get 1755 results but no songs show at all.
    mastegas said:

Anyone else not seeing any DLC on the web store?

Yep, webstore's buggy.

My download list/purchase history appears empty until I click back and forth between download queue and download list a few times, or have to log out and log back in again (changing browsers or clearing cache/cookies/active logins doesn't make a difference).
  • Graffin said:

mastegas said:

Anyone else not seeing any DLC on the web store?

Yep, webstore's buggy.

My download list/purchase history appears empty until I click back and forth between download queue and download list a few times, or have to log out and log back in again (changing browsers or clearing cache/cookies/active logins doesn't make a difference).
    Thanks!
  • nothing for this week?
  • A quick confirmation to anyone wondering: a new purchase & code redemption of SIEE Rock Band Track Pack: Vol. 2 automatically downloads Snow (Hey Oh) now.

So happy to have this song in my library!
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    edited December 2017
    HMXOwl said:

I don't WANT to jinx it, but IN THEORY, there's more before the end of the year.

Looks like you did jinx it owl, since you said that we haven’t had any delists or missing dlc

I spoke to soon seems like the ozzy 8-pack has been fixed siee u.k
  • edited December 2017
  • edited December 2017
    Tell me I jinxed it...

So uhhhhhhhhhhhhh how about 2112...
  • HMXOwl said:

Tell me I jinxed it...

2112 is still PS3 only for me.
  • finally Ozzy.
    Tomorrow Skid Row
    Great week.
    Merry Christmas.
  • HMXOwl said:

Tell me I jinxed it...

Lol sorry owl and 2112 is still ps3 for me also
  • HMXOwl said:

Tell me I jinxed it...

Thank you! Ozzy 8-pack is working!

2112 still needs some love, that would be an even better Christmas present :)

• So what about these Rewinds we got. As someone who owns the exports they look like this:

Suffragette City: Shows as purchased (works as it's supposed to)
    Everlong: Shows as purchased but is under Rocksmith 2014 Add-ons (not RB4)
    Plush: Has no price and no purchase/download button (even when logged out)
    Final Countdown: Is not showing as purchased for export owners (as the rewinds in packs tend to) but should work.
  • I didn't own any of those rewinds except Plush, the other two could be purchased and downloaded on my end.
    HMXOwl said:

Tell me I jinxed it...

Hey, great work getting the Ozzy 8 Pack working.

Sadly, 2112 still doesn't work. Will attach screenshot of what we see... the pack file (which I think also contains the full 2112 song - as opposed to the 3 individual singles which have the song in sections), is what's still missing a PS4 version... without that, I can't grab the other 3 songs either.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone!

• Jadiou said:

So what about these Rewinds we got. As someone who owns the exports they look like this:

Suffragette City: Shows as purchased (works as it's supposed to)
    Everlong: Shows as purchased but is under Rocksmith 2014 Add-ons (not RB4)
    Plush: Has no price and no purchase/download button (even when logged out)
    Final Countdown: Is not showing as purchased for export owners (as the rewinds in packs tend to) but should work.

Confirm same with the above.
    Suffragette City shows purchased
    Everlong does not appear
    Plush no price or d/l button
    Final Countdown wants payment even though it was exported from Lego
  • Plush has no price or download button for me. Suffragette City and Everlong worked fine for me (although I already had Everlong) and I don't think I ever owned Final Countdown.
    edited December 2017
    If you owned Plush or Final Countdown from the Exports, they'll still be under your Download List/Purchase History.

These updated files have different URLs to those which were contained in the Exports.

Here's proof...

https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP8802-CUSA02901_00-RBPLUSHXXXXX2371 (new link)
    https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP8802-CUSA02901_00-RBRB3DISCEXP2397

https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP8802-CUSA02901_00-RBTHEFINALCO1923 (new link)
    https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP0006-CUSA03384_00-XRBLRBEXPOXF0376

I don't think this is the first time it's happened... there was a 3 pack a while back that included a rewind and that was showing with a price for me even though I had it from one of the Exports. Not sure why they're doing it this way, but hey, as long as it works right?
  • Don't know if it's posted already, but Season Pass 4 will come with 10 Songs! :) (8 for the season + 2 in the break between Season 3 and 4
This discussion has been closed.