European PS4: 2112

Comments

• GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    M-aster said:

Don't know if it's posted already, but Season Pass 4 will come with 10 Songs! :) (8 for the season + 2 in the break between Season 3 and 4

Yeah, it's been posted as such. I think it's a lil more expensive than previous spotlight passes, and it's great to finally get some songs before SIEA and XBOX users!

Thank you HMXOwl for your continued efforts in bringing back the legacy & delisted DLC!
  • Was there a pack for final
    Graffin said:

M-aster said:

Don't know if it's posted already, but Season Pass 4 will come with 10 Songs! :) (8 for the season + 2 in the break between Season 3 and 4

Yeah, it's been posted as such. I think it's a lil more expensive than previous spotlight passes, and it's great to finally get some songs before SIEA and XBOX users!

Thank you HMXOwl for your continued efforts in bringing back the legacy & delisted DLC!
    Ive seen in on the store via the PS4, wish I knew what was on offer though before hand, but i probably wont bother with this one eather.
  • Anyone able to purchase When you were Young by The Killers? When I hover my mouse over the free or 1,99€ versions I get a red prohibited sign.
  • Hi Guys

Just wanting to confirm if anyone in UK/Aus has managed to download The Doors pack?

As I recall there was a 3 song free pack at RB3 launch and another pack with the other 9 songs which I purchased.

Now there is only a 12 song pack which for which I need to pay full price again.

I see that the US store had an export pack, though I'm not sure what it did?

• Anyone able to purchase When you were Young by The Killers? When I hover my mouse over the free or 1,99€ versions I get a red prohibited sign.

I did, i'ts working fine for me

Web store or in-game store? Wasn't able to try downloading it in-game yet.

web store

web store
    Then I guess it's just the Italian store that's bugged.

web store
    odd, You should try the ingame store or console store then, maybe that will work. I'm glad the webstore works decently now :neutral:
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    edited December 2017

I managed to download Ozzy 8 Pack from the Italian store, took me some time but managed. It seems at first there was only 1 item to download for PS3. But when going in the donwload list, found all single ready to download after 5min or so.

Edit: I just noticed you were talking about The Killers, my bad.

Anyone able to purchase When you were Young by The Killers? When I hover my mouse over the free or 1,99€ versions I get a red prohibited sign.

Do you have the Rock Band 1 Export?

When they added the rewind track it shows "purchased", which it allows me to download, but it's in my Download List / Purchase History along with all the other RB1 Export songs for the PS4...

So, if you've got the Rock Band 1 Export, and can't download this version of the Killers Song...
    https://store.playstation.com/it-it/product/EP0006-CUSA03384_00-RBWHENYOUWER2175

Then, go through your Download List / Purchase History until you find it there, or click on this link for the Export...
    https://store.playstation.com/it-it/product/EP0006-CUSA03384_00-RBRB1DISCEXP2462

Is this the 3 Songs Pack you mean...

Try this link...

https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP0006-BLES00986_00-RBTHEDOORCCFF04D

(if you're in the UK, change the "en-au" to "en-gb" in that URL)
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    No, that's not the problem people are having. The problem is, the week that trio was free, the 'other nine' Doors songs were made into a pack that was sold at the price of a nine-pack (The Doors Greatest Hits Special Edition). And then one week later, they pulled both the free 3-pack and the Special Edition 9-pack from the store, and replaced them with a 12 pack (The Doors Greatest Hits Rock Band Edition).

And the people who bought that nine pack.... have had trouble on every platform. As I understand it, the problem was fixed region-by-region, but I'm not sure if the SIEE fix ever really worked.
  • Graffin said:

Anyone able to purchase When you were Young by The Killers? When I hover my mouse over the free or 1,99€ versions I get a red prohibited sign.

When they added the rewind track it shows "purchased", which it allows me to download, but it's in my Download List / Purchase History along with all the other RB1 Export songs for the PS4...

So, if you've got the Rock Band 1 Export, and can't download this version of the Killers Song...
    https://store.playstation.com/it-it/product/EP0006-CUSA03384_00-RBWHENYOUWER2175

Then, go through your Download List / Purchase History until you find it there, or click on this link for the Export...
    https://store.playstation.com/it-it/product/EP0006-CUSA03384_00-RBRB1DISCEXP2462

No, I don't have the export, that's why I wanted to purchase it.
  • Graffin said:

No, I don't have the export, that's why I wanted to purchase it.
    I tried the following link:

The button says "Aggiungi al carrello" and when I tried to log in with my US account it errored and provided a link which I am going to assume means "go to the English store."

• If I hover over any of the 2 options, my mouse turns to a red prohibited sign. Haven't had the chance to try the in-game store yet.
  • Hmm, have you tried logging out, clearing cache and logging back in again? That has varying degrees of success from what I've heard.
  • edited December 2017

Hmm, have you tried logging out, clearing cache and logging back in again? That has varying degrees of success from what I've heard.

No luck... Also, it doesn't work from my phone either.
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    edited December 2017

Hey we got our first Rivals sale! If you haven’t picked up Rivals yet, now would be a good time.
  • Jadiou said:

Hey we got our first Rivals sale! If you haven’t picked up Rivals yet, now would be a good time.

If you already own it on disk and then buy the digital version do you have to delete the original and redownload every piece of dlc?
  • Lovack said:

Jadiou said:

If you already own it on disk and then buy the digital version do you have to delete the original and redownload every piece of dlc?
    I believe so.
  • 2112 works now, I hear
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    edited December 2017
    HMXOwl said:

2112 works now, I hear

Not for me at least :/

• Click it.
  • And..?

• Keep clicking. Act like you're downloading it.
  • It just puts the pack in my PS3 download queue no matter how many times I keep on clicking it.
  • I tried the RB4 store and clicking the 2112 pack gave the "No Content Found" screen.
  • Well, they're probably closed up for the year now, so uh, we'll revisit in January.
This discussion has been closed.