European PS4: Don't Stop Believing and Smooth Criminal

Comments

• It's taking its time but songs are still getting uploaded. Yet no albums nor packs are available to download, which bothers me the most...
    The support doesn't really care though, for them it's Harmonix's fault...****...
  • When they get 100-200 songs up a day i'm fine with that. What's more importent for me is, that this is not affecting the new dlc that has to come up...
  • sieesiee Road Warrior

When they get 100-200 songs up a day i'm fine with that. What's more importent for me is, that this is not affecting the new dlc that has to come up...

Same here, I'm grateful for having 360 songs up but when there's 0 of the new songs on the store right now I'm kinda worried about next week if they keep this pace up.
  • When they get 100-200 songs up a day i'm fine with that. What's more importent for me is, that this is not affecting the new dlc that has to come up...

Yeah, it's definitely better than nothing. But I have a feeling the uploads will stop for the week-end. And I also wish I could download some of the newly released songs, they're nowhere to be found on the PS Store only in the game.
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    It's up to 400 now, so it's still going. :)
  • Least they're adding them daily.

Download a load more tonight.
  • crashb648crashb648 Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    Ooo thats good. Ill go hunting now. Im assuming they will add the new dlc once the backlog of the old is uploaded.

Here's the link again from earlier for those keepings tabs on this topic.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/rock-band/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-DISCONLYPARENT00:ADD-ONS|platform~ps4|
  • Just to clarify, Did anyone else buy it digitally and receive the pre-order pack the USA got? If so please share the info :)
  • PSN did not have the option to preorder digitally.
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    Link1709 said:

Just to clarify, Did anyone else buy it digitally and receive the pre-order pack the USA got? If so please share the info :)

It was impossible to pre-order the game digitally, it was only made available on release. EU got shafted, but at least they made them available to purchase (whenever they decide to add them to the store...)
  • M-aster said:

PSN did not have the option to preorder digitally.

I know that, I was just wondering if there was a link I was missing or something. :/ It's annoying that the US got 10 free tracks and a Theme. Harmonix need a European office so we can get these promotions.
  • Well i was able to get 2 songs a day from my list, lets hope it keeps on going. Well if they keep this tempo up, it will take to the end of next week till we got all the content up! :D
  • Michael080869Michael080869 Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    I kinda like importing 5-10 songs a day :wink:

as long as it is NOT effecting the upcoming weekly dlc :neutral:
  • I dont have bought much (arround 30), but found some via ingame store i whould like to buy now but they are not coming up. Good that the RB4 setlist is better than i thought! B)
  • RincewiendRincewiend Opening Act
    crashb648 said:

DLC Count: 361

Time: 13:16 UK Time

Let's see if we get any more.

Im also assuming that new dlc hasn't been uploaded yet? The singles with the reflex etc? I can't find it.
    410 at the end of the workday on thursday, no increases at noon today on friday...
    According to RB3 i have about 850 DLC and ftrom the 410 up right now i was able to get 98 of my DLC songs, barring those being part of packs, or oi would've been able to DL some more songs...
  • the first updates appeared at 12:30 -13:00 every day this week, so that's the earliest i would expect it today as well.

• 410 at the end of the workday on thursday, no increases at noon today on friday...
    According to RB3 i have about 850 DLC and ftrom the 410 up right now i was able to get 98 of my DLC songs, barring those being part of packs, or oi would've been able to DL some more songs...

And i doubt there will be Uploads at saturday and sunday.

• Why can you even purchase this stuff in the ingame shop if it's not compatible at all with the PS4 Rock Band? Can not even download the popular Janes Addiciton album!
  • tomkay said:

Why can you even purchase this stuff in the ingame shop if it's not compatible at all with the PS4 Rock Band? Can not even download the popular Janes Addiciton album!

It will come but in the meantime we have to wait.
  • In game yeah, but that does not mean you can download or buy it. At the moment you can only buy and download what is in the Official Sony Playstation Store! If it is not in there you simply cant do nothing but look at it! ;)

• Work for today started... Another 10 songs up
  • So I purchased The Stooges pack:

And today they release one song of the package: 1969 by The Stooges on the European (German?) PSN Store:

So do I have to wait until ALL of the songs package are availabled in PSN Store?

• If you bought the pack you have to wait til the pack is up. I have the green day 1 pack. All songs are up, but can't get them...
  • If you bought the pack you have to wait til the pack is up. I have the green day 1 pack. All songs are up, but can't get them...

didn't they say you have to go with the singles instead of the packs? Or is it when the packs come available you have to download every song for it self?

didn't they say you have to go with the singles instead of the packs? Or is it when the packs come available you have to download every song for it self?
    I don't know for sure but I always imaged it was the latter.
  • I buy what I can purchase in the ingame store. Harmonix should mark items that are not available. I hope I will get all my tracks and packs or I will get a refund.
  • 432 :smile:
    the songs from the green day pack are in the store, but all have a price so i can't download them for free. maybe i can try through the game store, but i think they have to update the pack infos with the new songs
  • Sucks, there is no DLC in my store

I think they were referring to batch downloads like "download all i own"