European PS4: Don't Stop Believing and Smooth Criminal

Comments

• Oh there's the DLC but yeah, none of the DLC that I owned are free.
  • Really wish they would get the albums and Song Packs on the EU/AU store its starting to really annoy me.
  • 487 songs available
  • MrM0byMrM0by Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    tomkay said:

So I purchased The Stooges pack:

And today they release one song of the package: 1969 by The Stooges on the European (German?) PSN Store:

So do I have to wait until ALL of the songs package are availabled in PSN Store?

The pack you bought was labelled as PS3 only. The individual tracks are labelled for both but until the Track Packs are labelled as such, we can't 're-download' our purchases. You're right in saying though, the in-game store shouldn't let you purchase something that isn't actually available yet, especially as when you click on a track you already own but isn't available, it tells you so.

In other news, we're up to 487 tracks now in the UK store from 412 this morning. I was kinda hoping for another 150+ to go live today, especially as we're not likely to see any movement over the weekend. There's still time I guess.

• yes we are now at 497 and i think we will get another update around 20:00 - 20:30. so over 500 hype for the first week :)
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    Might be old news, but I just noticed that most of PS4, Xbox and Amazon pre-order songs are now purchasable in the EU store. A couple songs apparently have an incorrect price (1,95€). Unless they're supposed to be at that price.
  • Yeah, the Amazon pre-order songs are too expensive...

They've also added a few RB3 era packs now.
  • M-asterM-aster Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    What That's nice ... Packs already. There has to be happened something at Sony. But 'knock knock' hopefully they keep it at this level.

Oh and to edit: actually the packs i owned in Rock Band 3 (HMX) folder are marked as free, so it works!
  • RincewiendRincewiend Opening Act
    Yeah, was able to get the Pink and Paramore track-packs just now...
    So thankfully you won't have to personally download every track yourself, selecting the track-pack cue's all the tracks up for batch download...
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    Wait, when did packs appear? Didn't see them a couple hours ago. Can the pack entitlements be seen through the web page, music store, or both?
  • RincewiendRincewiend Opening Act
    edited October 2015
    I came across them when i accessed the store through the game as i was adding "purchased" items to the wishlist...
  • LHyDraculaLHyDracula Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    526 now, way to go
  • They have now populated the Rock Band 4 game listing with the dlc plus the Rock Band 4 exclusive dlc but the packs are still only under the Rock Band 3 (HMX) heading. This is all from the web store btw.
  • MrM0byMrM0by Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    So the link I've been using since the first page currently has 526 tracks but I was trying some alternate searches and came up with one that had 534 tracks: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/rock-band-4/cid=EP8802-CUSA02901_00-ROCKBAND4PS4000E:ADD-ONS|platform~ps4|name~asc

You'd think that that's another 8 tracks found but actually there's several tracks from the previous link that are on that but not on this. I've actually found Interpol's "All the rage back home", Backwards Company's "The wild feathers", Alabama Shake's "Don't wanna fight", Breaking Benjamin's "Failure", Babymetal's "Gimme Chocolate", Mastodon's "High Road", Janis Joplin's "Move over", Weird Al's "My own eyes", My Morning Jacket's "One big holiday" and Linkin Park's "Rebellion" that are not on the original link.

And there's probably even more tracks that some of us might have not been aware were available because they don't show up in every search. It also confirms the messed up search/labelling function of RB add-ons in the PSN store and whilst the in-game marketplace remains broken, we're going to have to track both links.
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    Why are"Trainwreck 1979" and "Don't Wanna Fight"'s prices 1,95€ while the rest of the new ones are 1,45€?
  • LovackLovack Unsigned
    My chemical romance pack is now up but doesn't show as purchased, nor does sing from the pack. The other 2 show as purchased but still can't download.
  • Two new songs from my list yesterday, keeping up the series! :D Nice that there are Pack already, maybe i get my Bon Jovi pack at Monday!
  • what do you think. will we get new songs today or is sony off on weekend?
  • I think off for the weekend, but who knows.
  • just to be correct; Item-count now as follows:

- Rock Band: 526 (no packs/albums at all)
    - Rock Band 2: 0 (I guess here are only RBN Songs)
    - Rock Band 3: 1
    - Rock Band 3 (HMX): 21 (including 10 song packs)
    - Rock Band 4: 534 (mixed up with Rock Band, but also the pre-order song except: Follow Me Down - The Pretty Reckless (amazon), Divide - All That Remains, Mona Lisa - Dead Sara, Cowboys from Hell (Live) - Pantera (PS4), King for a Day - Pierce the Veil (XB1))
  • Soo... I'm a bit late to the party, it seems...

Germany here.
    I got Rock Band 4 for PS4 two days ago. From what I've read here it's completely "normal", that none of my packs or albums are actually available. Okay.. bummer, but typical Sony Europe BS.
    What about the songs originally included in RB1, 2 and 3?

Currently, my RB4 is at 75 songs, including the few songs I could actually successfully download, while RB3 on my PS3 lists 233 songs. Basically, my RB4 is useless for now. Does anyone know if I should be able to get the RB1, 2 and 3 songs or if those are coming "soon", too?
  • M-asterM-aster Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    Yes the exports will be coming soon.

as well as the packs and albums.
  • Thanks for the answer... I feared as much.
    Just sent a rant to Sony Europe support. Sure, pointless, but good for my soul.
  • LovackLovack Unsigned
    Lovack said:

My chemical romance pack is now up but doesn't show as purchased, nor does sing from the pack. The other 2 show as purchased but still can't download.

Just realised sing was part of blitz so I hadn't purchased the track pack. Makes sense now.
  • It's like advent calendar with chocolate - every day 1 new free dlc from the 50 or 100 that get's uploaded. :#
  • Pretty good to see some of the packs starting to show up as actual packs. It's a nice surprise that we won't have to download eveything track by track, especially with album packs and whatnot.

Hopefully it'll be the same with exports. It'll be a lot easier for me snagging RB 1 & 2, Lego and Blitz (and hopefully RB3 too).

and @matches81 - in fairness to SCEE, the export packs haven't been released anywhere yet, and HMX are yet to confirm a RB3 export. They've said they're working on it, though.
  • rb3 export already confirmed.
  • Might be old news, but I just noticed that most of PS4, Xbox and Amazon pre-order songs are now purchasable in the EU store. A couple songs apparently have an incorrect price (1,95€). Unless they're supposed to be at that price.

Looks like SCEE leaked next week's DLC then (the Amazon preorder songs). As for the pricing, it's the same as XB1 so for some reason DLC pricing has increased but only in Europe.

• So could it be £1.65 or what ever for one track now onwards?
    Ewwwwww