European PS4: Don't Stop Believing and Smooth Criminal

Comments

• Yeah loads added, Only can download 12 songs more though. So many still asking me for a price. haha
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    I've spent the last 3 hours downloading today's uploads. Send help.
  • Michael080869Michael080869 Unsigned
    edited October 2015

still no Rush...

Take a closer look. I have seen caravan, the spirit of radio live and subdivisions in the list :wink:

Good day today, have downloaded almost 100 songs from my list. Hopefully the next days will hold the speed
  • still no Rush...

Take a closer look. I have seen caravan, the spirit of radio live and subdivisions in the list :wink:

Good day today, have downloaded almost 100 songs from my list. Hopefully the next days will hold the speed
    Thanks. I've brought a song for 0.79€ yesterday but the game wounln't recognize it, just saw the same song but with a price tag of 1.49€...
  • I've spent the last 3 hours downloading today's uploads. Send help.

Bless standby mode of the PS4. Had it all queued from lunch break and it was done when I came home. :)

Guys, apart from the regular uploading of tracks, if you run across actual issues, let HMX know.
  • Good to see plenty more tracks and packs for me to snag today. I've now learnt that it's only possible to have 10 items at the most in your webstore basket at a time.
  • RincewiendRincewiend Opening Act

I've moved onto downloading everything through the in-game store, after noticing last night that about a dozen songs were only visible there. And the music store works quite well now, I've only gotten booted out once since last thursday.

It's still missing a bunch, but i was able to get a lot of the stuff i bought today through the ingame shop...
  • Nothing up yet today. Is the price of a standard RB3/4 song going to be increasing in the UK? I know the 69p stuff will but how about the rest?
  • could be possible that i missed it yesterday, but there are now 40+ items in the Rock Band 3 (HMX) folder.
    I think yesterday there were only 21 (?)..
  • Right, now 68 and growing.
  • I'm a little confused.

Track listings for Rock Band 3 have gone up - but that's not Rock Band 4. I can see track listings for purchase but for PS3 only?

...So how are you guys downloading so much stuff? Does this mean if we go to the store in RB4 we'll then be able to download the tracks listed under RB3 for PS3? ...Or are you just repopulating all y'all RB3 collection?
  • the tracks are now flagged for both PS3 and PS4, so you can use them in RB4.
  • Aah okay. That's very confusing. I have to go browse PS3 content and see if it's available on PS4...You'd think it would show up under the Rock Band 4 search. Ugh, Sony Store is horrible.

I can see a bunch of songs I purchased showing in the store as PS3/PS4 - but my account history/download list or whatever still only specifies PS3. ): I guess when I navigate to the song in the in-game menu it'll prompt the licence/download. Although, there still are a bunch of RB3 songs listed as PS3 only, so still waiting on those. >_>'

I haven't bothered to boot up my game and check since...Friday? Thought it'd be best to wait until everything's up and have at.
  • Now that all songs have harmonies and there are "new" old PS3 Songs in the store.When i download them on my PS3 will they have harmonies as well?!? Just curious...
  • just try it, could work..
  • I preordered the game in the US store and I've bought a couple of songs in the EU store(web), but the game won't recognize these songs... I've been wondering if the DLCs are region-locked?
  • yes they are
  • today it seems to be a bit slower than yesterday .. maybe because its store update day anyways and we'll get a huge amount later?
  • a bit :wink: yeah hopefully the normal store update slows is down. still 68 at HMX.
  • at 86 now, and the blitz songs also appear...
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    M-aster said:

at 86 now, and the blitz songs also appear...

Are the Blitz songs available through individual purchases, or through the export?
  • individual purchases for now.

btw: they are now continuing in the Rock Band 3 folder with packs ..
  • i think we have to wait til export is working for the blitz songs...
  • Most of 200 combined between Rock band, Rock Band 3 and Rock Band 3 (HMX) were just added. Probably last update for today.
  • Well I was wrong lol Rock Band 3 (HMX) is up to 226
  • that was another huge update today.. sony really nails it this time around. hopefully the new dlc releases are on point as well ..
  • RincewiendRincewiend Opening Act
    Looks like they do replace any songs you bought before RB3 and that got a RB3 version with that RB3 version...
  • Has anybody noticed the RB4 weekly dlc songs for EU stores are different from the ones announced by HMX: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/13/this-week-on-playstation-store-the-talos-principle-minecraft-story-mode-more/

er....?
  • that is weird haa.