European PS4: Song entitlements trickled in, not so much now

Comments

• I'm so confused... so, even though I can find "Blood Sugar Sex Magik" in the PSN store and I'm fairly certain I bought the album for RB back in the day, I can't download or purchase it. Same goes for "Under the Bridge" (and probably all other songs from that album). Is that how it is for everybody or is that just me?
    Also, not having the band name in the title of the PSN store item makes it unnecessarily hard to find these songs, since I can't just search for Red Hot Chili Peppers...
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    Jadiou said:

The topicline is accurate.

I have a weird issue with this week's DLC. I bought both of the songs (got "Ice Ice Baby" free as I bought the Season Pass) but on the webstore on computer they both are still shown unpurchased and they don't appear on my download list but on the webstore on mobile they both are shown as purchased and are in the download list.

If I sign off and then sign in the webstore (on computer) they appear as purchased and show up in the download list but after a few minutes they disappear again.

It happens to me too!

If I make a purchase via the webstore and hit the Download to my PS4 button, I get the spinning throbber of doom (nothing happens), and if I check the purchase history, the most recent purchases won't appear unless I sign out and sign back in.

It could just be a cookie or browser related issue. I find it happens a lot when I use Chrome or Firefox, but it could also be my ad-blocker, security software or other extensions/plugins causing it. When I use Edge, it seems to work fine. I don't have this problem when purchasing content from the US PSN webstore though!

At least we're getting the season pass content on time... whereas SIEA and XBOX users have had a few hiccups with it.
    matches81 said:

I'm so confused... so, even though I can find "Blood Sugar Sex Magik" in the PSN store and I'm fairly certain I bought the album for RB back in the day, I can't download or purchase it. Same goes for "Under the Bridge" (and probably all other songs from that album). Is that how it is for everybody or is that just me?
    Also, not having the band name in the title of the PSN store item makes it unnecessarily hard to find these songs, since I can't just search for Red Hot Chili Peppers...

As the name of the thread says (thanks Loopychew), only half of the album has re-appeared, but they don't seem to work for anyone. It's not just you!

If you're having trouble finding these songs, use the webstore, and change the "en-au" part of the links below to that of your region (eg. if you're in the UK, it'd be "en-gb", if you're in Germany, it'd be "de-de"). Keep an eye on the number of Add-Ons and that should give you an idea if anything new has been added.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/rock-band-4-rivals-bundle/cid=EP8802-CUSA02901_00-RB4GAMERIVALSBDL:ADD-ONS||price~asc

and...

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/rock-band/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-DISCONLYPARENT00:ADD-ONS||price~asc

• tati81tati81 Opening Act
    Graffin said:

I have a weird thing happening with a few of the Red Hot Chili Peppers Songs. I bought the Blood Sugar Sex Magik Album Pack (which hasn't been put back), but for some reason it's showing "Purchased" for Blood Sugar Sex Magik, I Could Have Lied and Under The Bridge, when I click on them, it shows "Free" with a Download... button. I click PlayStation 4, and I get the spinning throbber of doom. Nothing happens. So, i'm not entirely sure if it is fixed.

Maybe it only works for those that bought the songs individually, but not as an album/pack.

And, if this wasn't made difficult enough already, now I have to look under Rock Band Add-Ons. What's next... they'll start putting delists back under Rock Band 3 Add-Ons?

Same problem here with Under The Bridge. It's showing "Purchased" but when I try to download it on my PS4 I get the spinning circle of doom too.

• JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    edited September 8
    There is more songs again but just looking at "Suck My Kiss" and "Tell Me Baby" I can tell these don't work. If any of them do work please say.

The Materials - Moving to Seattle
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Breaking the Girl
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Funky Monks
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - If You Have to Ask
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - My Lovely Man
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Power of Equality
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Sir Psycho Sexy
    Red Hot Chili Peppers -Snow ((Hey Oh)) This one works
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Suck My Kiss
    Red Hot Chili Peppers- Tell Me Baby
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - They're Red Hot
    Them Terribles - Bullets & Guns

And This one is now UNAVAILABLE to new buyers (It's not delisted right?):

The Myriad - A Clean Shot

@HMXOwl you are aware that none of these pre-RB4 delisted content are working?
  • M-asterM-aster Unsigned
    edited September 8
    Snow ((Hey Oh) IS actually working for me.

Everything else not, but I bought the album when it was available, so maybe SCEE isn't done with the process right now and we need to be a bit more patient.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited September 8
    @jadiou You mixed 2 songs together:
    The Material - "Moving to Seattle" (this is delisted)
    The Myriad - "A Clean Shot" (shouldn't be delisted)
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    edited September 8

@jadiou You mixed 2 songs together:
    The Material - "Moving to Seattle" (this is delisted)
    The Myriad - "A Clean Shot" (shouldn't be delisted)

I didn't mix them up, I just put The Material as the artist for both :D fixing it now

Edit: Actually I can blame the store page as it says "Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: 'A Clean Shot”--The Material. "
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    edited September 8
    Oops
  • Updated the title. Sounds like they're more on the ball than before, which is good.
    edited September 8
    I hope once they're done fixing the individual songs, that they do the packs and albums too!

Great to see so much progress this week. Pity none of the BSSM songs are downloadable though.

I was hoping Tell Me Baby would work, but it doesn't. It makes sense that Snow ((Hey Oh)) works as there's already a PS4 version of it from the Song Pack 2/Track Pack Vol 2 Export.

Only the MTV2 Pack 01 was removed, along with The Materials & Them Terribles songs in that pack. A Clean Shot by The Myriad was a part of that pack, but it wasn't meant to be delisted. That would explain the mix-up (similar issue with Pick Up The Pieces by Average White Band... the pack was delisted, the song was meant to remain, but it too is grouped with the delisted content and no longer available for purchase).
  • PJ24PJ24 Unsigned
    HMXOwl said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WrTWDspFPKJTFtkwhQmBjNoVo3i6KbAiNFhbqxeOsJw/edit#gid=1750271039

Someone from DLC Team and I have been chipping away at this for a bit, who wants to help check our accuracy.

As far as I can tell that is correct on my end :)
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    HMXOwl said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WrTWDspFPKJTFtkwhQmBjNoVo3i6KbAiNFhbqxeOsJw/edit#gid=1750271039

Someone from DLC Team and I have been chipping away at this for a bit, who wants to help check our accuracy.

Mistakes I found:

Chinese Democracy (Album) is not currently supported
    Master of the Universe by Hawkwind is supported
    Levitate by I Mother Earth is supported
    Town Called Malice by The Jam is supported but can only be found in the PS4 store (not RB4 or webstore)
    Sturm & Drang by KMFDM is supported
    I Don't Want to Go to School by Naked Brothers Band is not currently supported
    Hair of the Dog by Nazareth is supported
    Night Ranger Pack 01 is not currently supported
    Dearest (I'm So Sorry) by Picture Me Broken is supported
    I'm With the Chili Peppers Pack is not currently supported
    Straight Lines by Silverchair is supported
    Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers Live Anthology Pack 02 is not currently supported
    Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks Pack 01 is not currently supported
    Pick Up the Pieces by Average White Band is not currently supported
    A Clean Shot by The Myriad is not currently supported
    REO Speedwagon/Styx Tour '09 Pack is not currently supported
    Universal Motown Republic Rock Pack 01 is not currently supported

Other than these I think it's accurate. Thank you.
    edited September 9
    HMXOwl said:

Thank you!

Jadiou's correct in saying those Songs and Packs have (or haven't) been fixed. It's much more concise than my post below.

It's safe to assume that most of the Packs aren't fixed (or supported) as yet. Even if the individual songs have returned, if you bought them as a Pack, you probably won't be able to download the Songs until the Pack's back.

I compared my spreadsheet with yours, and here are the differences in detail:
    (please ignore the fact that I sorted them by Artist and didn't notice you had the Various Artist Packs at the end of your spreadsheet)

- "Visions" by Abnormality was in the Rock Band Free Pack 01 (delisted).
    - "Day Late, Dollar Short" by The Acro-Brats is only available in the 30 Mega Pack, was in the Rock Band 1 Bonus Pack.
    - "The Downfall Of Us All" by A Day To Remember is available as a single, but Warped Tour Pack 01 was delisted.
    - "Miss Murder" by AFI was wrongly delisted/no longer available for purchase.
    - "Running Wild" by Airbourne is missing from that list (it was delisted).
    - "Blood Doll" by Anarchy Club is only available in the 30 Mega Pack, was in the Rock Band 1 Bonus Pack.
    - "Get Clean" by Anarchy Club is only available in the 30 Mega Pack, was in the Rock Band Free Pack 01.
    - "My Obsession" by Animotion is available as a single, but Februrary Heartache Duets Pack has no PS4 version.
    - "Pick Up The Pieces" by Average White Band was wrongly delisted/no longer available for purchase, but Get The Funk Out Pack 01 was delisted.
    - "21st Century (Digital Boy)" by Bad Religion is available as a single, but Warped Tour Pack 01 was delisted.
    - "Night Lies" by Bang Camero is only available in the 30 Mega Pack, was in the Rock Band Free Pack 01.
    - "Pleasure (Pleasure) by Bang Camero is only available in the 30 Mega Pack, was in the Rock Band 1 Bonus Pack.
    - "Miami 2017" by Billy Joel was available at some stage, but now the Store indicates it's PS3 only. PS4 version disappeared???
    - "Airplanes" by B.O.B. is available as a single, but Februrary Heartache Duets Pack has no PS4 version.
    - "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" by Bonnie Tyler is available as a single, but Februrary Heartache Duets Pack has no PS4 version.
    - "Shoulder To The Plow" by Breaking Wheel is only available in the 30 Mega Pack, was in the Rock Band Free Pack 01.
    - "I Didn't Say I Was Powerful..." by Chiodos is available as a single, but Warped Tour Pack 01 was delisted.
    - "Sweet Talk" by Dear And The Headlights is available as a single, but Warped Tour Pack 01 was delisted.
    - "Can't Let Go" by Death Of The Cool is only available in the 30 Mega Pack, was in the Rock Band 1 Bonus Pack.
    - "My Own Summer (Shove It) by The Deftones is available as a single, but Gamestop Preorder Pack 01 is missing.
    - "Hey John What's Your Name..." by The Devil Wears Prada is available as a single, but Warped Tour Pack 02 was delisted. It's also missing from the Webstore. The only way to find it is searching for "PRAD" on the PS4's PSN Store.
    - "Hier Kommt Alex" by Die Toten Hosen was never offered as separate DLC here as it was on SIEA and XBOX.
    - "Shining Star" by Earth, Wind & Fire is available as a single, but Get The Funk Out Pack 01 was delisted.
    - "Fleetwood Mac / Stevie Nicks Pack 01" is not available/has not been fixed (the individual songs are there).
    - "Escape The Fate" by The Flood is available as a single, but Warped Tour Pack 01 was delisted.
    - "Brainpower" by Freezepop is only available in the 30 Mega Pack, was in the Rock Band 1 Bonus Pack.
    - "Master Of The Universe" by Hawkwind has re-appeared and should be available.
    - "I Get By" by Honest Bob And The... is only available in the 30 Mega Pack, was in the Rock Band 1 Bonus Pack.
    - "Don't You Want Me" - The Human League is available as a single, but Februrary Heartache Duets Pack has no PS4 version.
    - "Levitate" by I Mother Earth has re-appeared and should be available.
    - "Get Up" by James Brown is delisted as is the Get The Funk Out Pack 01.
    - "Sturm & Drang" by KMFDM has re-appeared and should be available.
    - "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum is available as a single, but Februrary Heartache Duets Pack has no PS4 version.
    - "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga was wrongly delisted/no longer available for purchase.
    - "Welcome To The Neighborhood" by The Libyans was in the Rock Band Free Pack 01.
    - "Am I Crazy" by Little Fish has re-appeared and should be available.
    - "A Jagged Gorgeous Winter" by The Main Drag is only available in the 30 Mega Pack, was in the Rock Band Free Pack 01.
    - "Les Wampas" by Manu Chao was never offered as separate DLC here as it was on SIEA and XBOX.
    - "Paradise By The Dashboard Lights" by Meatloaf is available as a single, but Februrary Heartache Duets Pack has no PS4 version.
    - "A Clean Shot" by The Myriad was wrongly delisted/no longer available for purchase.
    - "I Don't Want To Go To School" by The Naked Brothers Band has not been fixed. No PS4 version available.
    - "Hair Of The Dog" by Nazareth has been fixed as far as I know.
    - "Blue Monday" by New Order is available as a single, but Gamestop Preorder Pack 01 is missing.
    - "Night Ranger Pack 01" is not available/has not been fixed (the individual songs are there).
    - "Dearest (I'm So Sorry)" by Picture Me Broken has been fixed as far as I know.
    - "I'm With The Chilli Peppers Pack" is not available/has not been fixed (the individual songs are there).
    - "REO Speedwagon / Styx Tour Pack" is not available/has not been fixed (the individual songs are there).
    - "Straight Lines" by Silverchair has been fixed as far as I know.
    - "Conventional Lover" by Speck is only available in the 30 Mega Pack, was in the Rock Band Free Pack 01.
    - "Supreme Girl" by The Sterns was in the Rock Band Free Pack 01 (delisted).
    - "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" by Stevie Nicks is available as a single, but Februrary Heartache Duets Pack has no PS4 version.
    - "Burning Down The House" by Talking Heads is available as a single, but Gamestop Preorder Pack 01 is missing.
    - "That Handsome Devil" by Rob The Prez-O-Dent is only available in the 30 Mega Pack, was in the Rock Band Free Pack 01.
    - "Image Of The Invisible" by Thrice is available as a single, but Warped Tour Pack 02 was delisted.
    - "Monsoon" by Tokio Hotel was never offered as separate DLC here as it was on SIEA and XBOX.
    - "Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Anthology Pack 02" is not available/has not been fixed (the individual songs are there).
    - "Drops Of Jupiter" by Train was available at some stage, but now the Store indicates it's PS3 only. PS4 version disappeared???
    - "Outside" by Tribe is only available in the 30 Mega Pack, was in the Rock Band 1 Bonus Pack.
    - "Re-Inventing Your Exit" by Underoath is available as a single, but Warped Tour Pack 01 was delisted.
    - "Seven" by Vagiant was in the Rock Band 1 Bonus Pack... will people just get the Tijuana Sweetheart version that was in the 30 Mega Pack???
    - "Universal Motown Republic Rock Pack 01" is not available/has not been fixed.

I know my list is missing some Songs and Packs (like Snoop Dogg), but between the two spreadsheets I think we've got everything covered.

If you find my list of any use, you're welcome to use it... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QTwO1KMQ8UI2xR2cONgBP0xeIrUVyVSW0Rxq82bAoWI/

Hopefully we get these sorted before RB4's 2nd anniversary! :smiley:
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    edited September 10
    How did you guys manage to download Snow?

PS Web store is giving me the frozen throbber of death.
  • VintsukkaVintsukka Unsigned
    edited September 10

I have it from the Track Pack Vol. 2 export.
  • How did you guys manage to download Snow?

Maybe it's only working for people who bought the single rather than the Track Pack 2 or vice versa?
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    LoopyChew said:

Maybe it's only working for people who bought the single rather than the Track Pack 2 or vice versa?
    The Track Pack 2 entitlements are fixed so it works to them who exported it (getting the export pack in the store). I already had it so I didn't try to download it as a single. I just pressed the "Download to PS4" button and it gives me the infinite loading (I did buy it as a single before I got the track pack).

So "Snow ((Hey Oh))" does not work.
  • Arto81Arto81 Unsigned
    Long time no dlc... I can't find Ozzy's I Don't Wanna Stop or Let Me Hear You Scream in the store.
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    Arto81 said:

Long time no dlc... I can't find Ozzy's I Don't Wanna Stop or Let Me Hear You Scream in the store.

You are right those songs seem to have disappeared from the webstore but they are in the RB4 in-game store so you can get them there.
    edited September 11
    So, Snow ((Hey Oh)), isn't working?

Damn. I thought it would have a PS4 version available since it would've been added with the Song Pack 2/Track Pack Vol 2 Export.

But, if you guys are getting the spinning throbber of doom, then I guess not. Must be an entitlement issue. If you have the Song Pack 2/Track Pack Vol 2 Export, it should work, but if you bought it as an individual song, it probably won't work.

Hopefully they get the entitlements fixed for all of the songs that have been added last week before they add any more. I'd love to have all of the RHCP songs back... been itching to play Tell Me Baby and songs off BSSM.

If you can't locate certain songs using the webstore, try the in-game store, or PS4's PSN Store. All of these methods seem to have differences in what songs are displayed/available. Sometimes searching for the artist won't locate the song, but searching for the title of the song finds it. They haven't made it easy for us!
  • I've added a question mark to the topicline until someone can confirm either way.
  • Snow wont download for me
  • I think the Snow situation is pretty clear, those who got Track Pack 2 have it working though that's been the case since April meanwhile those who purchased it only as a single can't download yet.
  • HI Guys

I haven't been following all the thread but is the Doors SE pack part of the "missing DLC to be fixed" . It shows up in the AU store but has to be re-purchased for $23?

Cheers

Martin

• I'm dropping "Snow OK" from the topicline, then.
  • Jadiou said:

HMXOwl said:

Mistakes I found:

So if you own delisted packs, you can't get the songs at this time?
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    edited September 11
    HMXOwl said:

Jadiou said:

HMXOwl said:

Mistakes I found:

So if you own delisted packs, you can't get the songs at this time?
    I only own 'Chinese Democracy (Album)' and 'I'm With the Chili Peppers Pack' out of those and I'm not entitled to any of the songs out of them.
  • Arto81Arto81 Unsigned
    edited September 11
    Jadiou said:

Arto81 said:

You are right those songs seem to have disappeared from the webstore but they are in the RB4 in-game store so you can get them there.
    Thank you! I found them in the in-game store and was able to download the songs on the fifth attempt.

Edit: The songs still don't show in the quickplay list even after refreshing music library and restarting the game. I guess I'll try again next year. :(