European PS4: Don't Stop Believing and Smooth Criminal

Comments

• GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    @HMXOwl Still chipping away at the entitlements? Any progress? Any news? Even a rough estimate or acknowledgment that it's still being worked on would be much appreciated!
  • abz999abz999 Unsigned
    nice bump

It's kinda rude showing such disregard for us.

We're still supporting the product. I'm still buying songs each and every week.

Is it that hard for a HMX employee to simply post some words of hope or assurance that we haven't been forgotten, and that it will be fixed eventually?

Right now, it just looks like they don't care and have given up. If that's not the case, please tell us!

It's been 2 years now. The Rocksmith debacle was resolved sooner.

It's just sad that HMXOwl and others have time to post in other threads, but can't spare a minute to post in this one.

:cry:
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    I'm starting to think that this is it: we're just not getting the remaining songs fixed, let alone delisted content.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    Graffin said:

It's just sad that HMXOwl and others have time to post in other threads, but can't spare a minute to post in this one.

I'm going to posit the possibility that they can't.
  • bonethug0108bonethug0108 Headliner
    edited October 8
    LoopyChew said:

Graffin said:

I'm going to posit the possibility that they can't.
    Right. If legal action was already taken like last time, none of the parties are allowed to talk about the subject at all.

Being that Owl posted about another subject in this thread fairly recently leads me to think legal action has drawn everyone dark.

David Wilson, who was helpful and commenting, even appears to have gone dark on the subject.
  • Weren't they at least allowed to say "we're working in IT"?
  • Graffin said:

It's kinda rude showing such disregard for us.

We're still supporting the product. I'm still buying songs each and every week.

Is it that hard for a HMX employee to simply post some words of hope or assurance that we haven't been forgotten, and that it will be fixed eventually?

Right now, it just looks like they don't care and have given up. If that's not the case, please tell us!

It's been 2 years now. The Rocksmith debacle was resolved sooner.

:cry:

It's been 2 years and you haven't learned anything?

HMX has no idea how to communicate with it's customers
  • PJ24PJ24 Unsigned
    I mean, there is a placeholder for Blood Sugar Sex Magic. So something was attempted, just not sure what happened to make it error or why nothing has moved since. :( They did used to communicate more about this stuff :(
  • I think the problem is that nobody wants to talk a lot about anything when it comes to SIEE/European issues. Anyone remember the Rivals hardware fiasco, how we weren't told why pre-orders were suddenly not being fulfilled/were delayed, and why there was a heavily limited availability? We have had to deal with an unacceptable amount of issues, and the delays even getting a straight answer about what's going on. If Rocksmith is a marker of how a company should deal with this kind of situation, then I'm sorry but Harmonix have let us all down. It's hardly surprising if legal action is taking place, though I question the fact about whether or not it can be commented on. You often read in news reports, 'For legal reasons, I cannot talk about this further', implying there is a case ongoing. Are they so tightly bound that they can't even say that, or would it be because they'd rather not admit that they're in hot water? If there's no legal action, then the silence speaks volumes about how important we are to them. Things appear to have gone downhill since the layoffs.
  • yoann007yoann007 Unsigned
    It's already been said multiple times: if a legal action is going on, you won't get official communication at all.
  • Weren't they at least allowed to say "we're working in IT"?

Nope. They went 100% radio silence last time.

David Wilson made a couple of comments, but I believe it was that it was being looked into and it was complicated.

Weren't they at least allowed to say "we're working in IT"?

Nope. They went 100% radio silence last time.

David Wilson made a couple of comments, but I believe it was that it was being looked into and it was complicated.
    The delisted content may be complicated, but you've got packs like the February Heartache Duets Pack, which only needs a PS4 version made available to be able to get the songs from the pack (the individual songs have PS4 versions). To me, that doesn't sound all that complicated.

Even with the BSSM and other RHCP songs, they're on the store, just need some minor tweaking to link the entitlements to the old PS3 only versions that we have in our download history and hey presto, we get the PS4 version.

They're making it seem way more difficult than it is. If SIEA can do it, so can SIEE. It's largely dependent on whether they're being instructed by Harmonix to do so.

Whether there is legal action or not, that shouldn't prevent them from posting in here to give us some words of encouragement (or hope)... something along the lines of... we're working on it, or we haven't forgotten about you guys and still doing our best to make it happen. Details would be great, but we understand they can't give us a date or discuss any of the goings on, that shouldn't stop all communication with us though. It just seems like we're being ignored, and that's just not great customer service/support whichever way you look at it.
  • abz999abz999 Unsigned
    Would anyone actually like to spend any more money on this game? I certainly don't knowing the track record of HMX to deliver anything outside the US. Shame cos it looks like they will need their die hard supporters to ever get anything off the ground again (maybe the US will be enough). 95% of the DLC released in the last two years has been utter garbage which I buy apparently to keep flogging a dead horse. No more though - I wont get suckered thinking this game will be what it was before.

A store that doesn't work, no hardware for sale, **** songs and deaf/blind/dumb management (what a waste when the game engine is working so fine). Time to wake up L&G we are being taken for complete mugs and it might be time to let the horse die :#
  • abz999 said:

Would anyone actually like to spend any more money on this game?

I kinda felt like you, I have been buying DLC every now and again, even older items as I have only just begun to appreciate certain artists. I'm torn about supporting a company that can't even manage basic communication right now. All arguments about legal things aside, if they had at least attempted to reassure us after SIEA and Xbox had a bulk of content delivered whilst we had to sit and watch, people might not have felt the need to see their lawyers. Going quiet, and then allowing your content delivery partner to essentially accuse you of not doing your job, is pretty bad form. I'm sure SIEE can't be too happy about constantly taking the flak for this, and rightly so if it's not entirely their fault.
  • abz999 said:

Would anyone actually like to spend any more money on this game?

I kinda felt like you, I have been buying DLC every now and again, even older items as I have only just begun to appreciate certain artists. I'm torn about supporting a company that can't even manage basic communication right now. All arguments about legal things aside, if they had at least attempted to reassure us after SIEA and Xbox had a bulk of content delivered whilst we had to sit and watch, people might not have felt the need to see their lawyers. Going quiet, and then allowing your content delivery partner to essentially accuse you of not doing your job, is pretty bad form. I'm sure SIEE can't be too happy about constantly taking the flak for this, and rightly so if it's not entirely their fault.
    Last year was proof that wasn't enough, look back to this thread from the 2nd half of 2016. It was the exports schedule announced in December 2016 along with the RB2 export being fixed in January 2017 that calmed people down.
  • MacM0le81MacM0le81 Unsigned
    edited October 9
    I still believe that the content will be there one day in one big update.
    Till then exploit the situation since all RB3 content is still discounted on SIEE (RB3 single = 1,49€, most packs also discounted, beware of the ones that only work on PS3 ;) ).
  • Stopped getting dlc last month if a company won't support customers from our region why should I support them, resigned to the fact probably won't get the rest of my dlc so I'll make do with what I got and spend my spare cash on other games.
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    What happened with this spreadsheet that HMXOwl and a couple of others had created, they said it would have weekly updates to let us know whats going on but we have ahad nothing, another game developer that was getting grief the other day for communicating was the overwatch team, they were getting death threats and all sorts and still spoke to the community and put out a full length letter explaining things, harmonix take note
  • yoann007yoann007 Unsigned
    Graffin said:

Whether there is legal action or not, that shouldn't prevent them from posting in here to give us some words of encouragement (or hope)... something along the lines of... we're working on it, or we haven't forgotten about you guys and still doing our best to make it happen.

But it really DOES prevent them from doing exactly that.
    As frustrating as this might be, this is the downside of any legal action occurring.
  • I refuse to spend any money on this game until the content is out, have pretty much stopped streaming it on Twitch and barely even play it. My favourite songs still being unavailable to me two years after purchase is totally unacceptable.
  • Warped Tour 2009 Packs should be good.
  • HMXOwl said:

Warped Tour 2009 Packs should be good.

I don't own the packs, but i had a look in in the german Webstore
    - Both Show as PS3 only. Pack 02 is not purchasable.
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    heinrisn said:

HMXOwl said:

Warped Tour 2009 Packs should be good.

I don't own the packs, but i had a look in in the german Webstore
    - Both Show as PS3 only. Pack 02 is not purchasable.
    Yeah the packs look like this (I don't own them either):

• I own Warped Tour 01 and it only gives the option to redownload to ps3.
    HMXOwl said:

That sums up how we're feeling too!
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    So there you have it: HMX will only post here when they want to check if something's fixed. Basically what happens with the other regions.