European PS4: Song entitlements are trickling in

Comments

• @LoopyChew its as if you and Owl discussed how to try to keep morale up while not exactly fixing anything and also attempting to make us feel like equals in this mess compared to other regions.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith

@LoopyChew its as if you and Owl discussed how to try to keep morale up while not exactly fixing anything and also attempting to make us feel like equals in this mess compared to other regions.

Wow, I get to be implicated in a conspiracy theory!

Seriously, though, no such discussion happened.
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    edited October 11
    I own both warped tour packs and both are ps3 only and are the rhcp songs fixed cause i still can’t download snow (hey yo) and under the bridge
  • abz999abz999 Unsigned

• GraffinGraffin Rising Star

@LoopyChew its as if you and Owl discussed how to try to keep morale up while not exactly fixing anything and also attempting to make us feel like equals in this mess compared to other regions.

No way, Loopy's been super supportive right throughout all of this. It's not a recent development.

@HMXOwl, thank you for posting in here. It's a small gesture that goes a long way. At least we know Harmonix is still committed to fixing this mess.
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    'Man in the Box' is not showing as purchased for me and I have the RB2 export. And of course I already have it but wanted to point out a mistake in the entitlement.

'Down in a Hole' is showing free correctly for Pass owners.
    In regards to this weeks DLC, is there any reason why Alice In Chains' "Man In The Box" is showing up as $2.95?

Shouldn't it be marked Purchased or Free, considering that I got the song with the RB2 Export?

While it's not a problem now, it may be an issue if I ever need to re-download the song.

"Down In A Hole" is showing Free because I own the Season Pass.

Yeah, something's not right with the entitlements in this pack.

After purchasing "Down In A Hole" and "Them Bones" this is what my account shows ("Man In The Box" and "Alice In Chains Pack 03 should be showing Purchased as well, since I technically own all 3 songs).

• The store shows many songs as not purchased but they all show up under my purchase history so that's what I used when I finally got RB4. Maybe the store is pointing to another file on the server or something? Had no issues myself.
  • @Graffin I think Man in the Box is a remove and reupload situation here because of the pack's existence so while the file is technically the same, the upload is different. The background difference between Man in the Box and Eye of the Tiger shows this clearly, search for any RB2 rewind that's not Man in the Box and the artwork will likely be closer to Eye of the Tiger than Man in the Box. A similar situation happened on XB1 regarding the 2112 pack and Ozzy Osbourne 8 pack when they were fixed late last year.
  • jkald said:

The store shows many songs as not purchased but they all show up under my purchase history so that's what I used when I finally got RB4. Maybe the store is pointing to another file on the server or something? Had no issues myself.

the same for me, if you log out and log in again all items will show correctly
    edited October 12

@Graffin I think Man in the Box is a remove and reupload situation here because of the pack's existence so while the file is technically the same, the upload is different. The background difference between Man in the Box and Eye of the Tiger shows this clearly, search for any RB2 rewind that's not Man in the Box and the artwork will likely be closer to Eye of the Tiger than Man in the Box. A similar situation happened on XB1 regarding the 2112 pack and Ozzy Osbourne 8 pack when they were fixed late last year.

I'm not sure. I'd have to look through my purchase history of over 6000 items to see if I still have the entitlement for "Man In The Box"... it should still be tied to the RB2 Export, but anything's possible with SIEE!

I did log out and back in, it still shows "Man In The Box" with a price, and with the Rivals artwork, as opposed to all of the previous rewind songs (like "Eye Of The Tiger" which you can see in the screenshots) still have the older RB4 look on the icons. :confused:

Okies, you're right.

The one that's tied to my RB2 Export is still there in my Purchase History, I just had to go back to February 1st, 2017. "Man In The Box" is still there with this link...

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/cid=EP0006-CUSA03384_00-RBRB2EXPOCCF0002

If I click on it, it brings up the RB2 Export, so it should be re-downloadable should I ever swap HDD's or need to download it onto another PS4.

I guess they uploaded a different version with the new pack. It seems they like to make things more confusing!

• JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    A.S.Roma said:

jkald said:

The store shows many songs as not purchased but they all show up under my purchase history so that's what I used when I finally got RB4. Maybe the store is pointing to another file on the server or something? Had no issues myself.

If you want to stop ”logging out and logging in” to see your items correctly on the store delete your cookies on the browser. That fixed it for me.

• Graffin said:

@Graffin I think Man in the Box is a remove and reupload situation here because of the pack's existence so while the file is technically the same, the upload is different. The background difference between Man in the Box and Eye of the Tiger shows this clearly, search for any RB2 rewind that's not Man in the Box and the artwork will likely be closer to Eye of the Tiger than Man in the Box. A similar situation happened on XB1 regarding the 2112 pack and Ozzy Osbourne 8 pack when they were fixed late last year.

I'm not sure. I'd have to look through my purchase history of over 6000 items to see if I still have the entitlement for "Man In The Box"... it should still be tied to the RB2 Export, but anything's possible with SIEE!

I did log out and back in, it still shows "Man In The Box" with a price, and with the Rivals artwork, as opposed to all of the previous rewind songs (like "Eye Of The Tiger" which you can see in the screenshots) still have the older RB4 look on the icons. :confused:

Okies, you're right.

The one that's tied to my RB2 Export is still there in my Purchase History, I just had to go back to February 1st, 2017. "Man In The Box" is still there with this link...

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/cid=EP0006-CUSA03384_00-RBRB2EXPOCCF0002

If I click on it, it brings up the RB2 Export, so it should be re-downloadable should I ever swap HDD's or need to download it onto another PS4.

I guess they uploaded a different version with the new pack. It seems they like to make things more confusing!

It may actually be a way to get around a core entitlement issue quickly as opposed to trying 20+ things to figure out what is wrong.

Being that it's tied to the export and to a pack could have caused some major issues. Having them as a different item keeps them from breaking the one tied to the export.

Perhaps this can also help with other things going forward.
  • Jadiou said:

A.S.Roma said:

jkald said:

If you want to stop ”logging out and logging in” to see your items correctly on the store delete your cookies on the browser. That fixed it for me.

fixed for me too, thanks!
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    The number of RB4 add-ons has gone up one but I have trouble finding what it could be.
    Jadiou said:

The number of RB4 add-ons has gone up one but I have trouble finding what it could be.

It could be "Man In The Box"... I think it's the first time a rewind track makes up a 3 pack... so maybe the store has the old entitlement (somewhere we can't see, other than in our purchase history), and is counting the newly added one as a new add-on.

I don't know. I'm just as confused as you. SIEE really shouldn't have don't this, as it seems you can actually add the song to your cart and go to checkout with it (even though I technically own it with the RB2 Export). Someone could accidentally purchase the song again thinking it's new or somehow different from the one included with the RB2 Export. :confused:
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    The RB4 add-on page showed me 1712 items yesterday when the AIC pack and singles were there and now it shows 1713 items.
    edited October 13
    Yeah, you're right... it's now 1713, but i've got no idea what it is. Could be a duplicate of something that's already there.
  • edited October 13
    The count under 'Rock Band' has increased from 1178 to 1180. I have discovered that 'Kings and Queens' by 30 Seconds To Mars now has a PS4 version :)

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/'kings-and-queens'-30-seconds-to-mars/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-RBKINGSANCCF03AF

*Edit, 'This is War' is also fixed:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/'this-is-war'-30-seconds-to-mars/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-RBTHISISWCCF03AE

Not sure if this is recent, but the spreadsheet said 'Attack' wasn't available on the German store. Seems it is now:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/de-de/spiel/extras/'attack'-30-seconds-to-mars/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-PROCKBANDX000064

This also applies to 'Hitchin' a Ride' by Green Day:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/de-de/spiel/extras/'hitchin'-a-ride'-green-day/cid=EP8802-BLES01611_00-RBHITCHIN8784400

I have checked all other singles/packs, nothing else has been changed.

• Yep the 2 30 seconds to mars songs are fixed, can’t say about attack cause im not in germany and i had attack back over a year ago, whats happening with the broken rhcp songs and the warped packs that owl said were fixed but actually weren’t, is there any progress on them
  • g-money25 said:

Yep the 2 30 seconds to mars songs are fixed, can’t say about attack cause im not in germany and i had attack back over a year ago, whats happening with the broken rhcp songs and the warped packs that owl said were fixed but actually weren’t, is there any progress on them

The links above take you to the German store, hopefully anyone who uses that store can tell us if they work. I can't check the RHCP tracks, the Warped Tour packs are still PS3 only. Hopefully though, this is a sign the list of broken entitlements is being worked down.
    g-money25 said:

Yep the 2 30 seconds to mars songs are fixed, can’t say about attack cause im not in germany and i had attack back over a year ago, whats happening with the broken rhcp songs and the warped packs that owl said were fixed but actually weren’t, is there any progress on them

I don't think Warped or BSSM are fixed yet, but I'm happy there's SOME kind of progress.

all hail my illuminati mastersIsaidwhatnow
  • M-asterM-aster Unsigned
    I am using the German store and can confirm all of them are fixed; and Attack ist FINALLY available in Germany as it was never before.. even in RB1/RB2/RB3 eras...
  • M-aster said:

I am using the German store and can confirm all of them are fixed; and Attack ist FINALLY available in Germany as it was never before.. even in RB1/RB2/RB3 eras...

Excellent, thanks for confirming :smiley:
    So were the other 30StM songs already OK, or are we still missing out on The Kill and Closer to the Edge?
    Wow, 2 fixes. I guess it's a start. And, starting from the top (alphabetically).

Yeah, the titles missing from the German store are fixed. "Call Me" by Blondie is still missing on the Italian Store though,

Cheers for the info!

:)
  • windsorblue01windsorblue01 Unsigned
    edited October 13
    LoopyChew said:

So were the other 30StM songs already OK, or are we still missing out on The Kill and Closer to the Edge?

The others were allready fixed these were the only 2 i was waiting for for that band

Down to missing one pack and one single then got all back.
  • M-asterM-aster Unsigned
    LoopyChew said:

The other 30StM songs were okay
    M-aster said:

LoopyChew said:

The other 30StM songs were okay
    I’m not a big fan either.

*cartwheels out of the room* THANK YOOOOOUUUU