European PS4: Song entitlements trickled in, not so much now

Comments

• It's still ridiculous though. There were supposed to be 1500 songs at launch not some songs when there ready
  • Yes you will. Had the problem yesterday.. Go in the music store ingame and the track will be visible as free.
  • 248 :smiley: Remembering what a mess dlc sometimes was in the past i did not expect anything for days, so having all legacy dlc up til the weekly dlc starts (next week?!?) i'm fine with that...
  • 248 :smiley: Remembering what a mess dlc sometimes was in the past i did not expect anything for days, so having all legacy dlc up til the weekly dlc starts (next week?!?) i'm fine with that...

I can wait too no problem, it's great that we can use most of our old DLC but i do not think it is Harmonix fault.
    But i think that Sony should do something about that, it is not the first time that EU gamers have to wait longer than others.
  • Michael080869Michael080869 Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    and 276...
    like someone said: anticipation is half the fun :wink:
  • RincewiendRincewiend Opening Act

It's still ridiculous though. There were supposed to be 1500 songs at launch not some songs when there ready

No, Harmonix never promised all legacy DLC would be available at RB4 launch...
    They said it would come in waves, but they gave us(or atleast the USA) more than most of us expected, based on what they said...
  • I wonder when song packs will be available to download as most of my songs are in packs as well.
  • right, it's good to see they're working. hopefully they don't forget the packs to work right. someone tried the amazon code in the store?

• No, Harmonix never promised all legacy DLC would be available at RB4 launch...
    They said it would come in waves, but they gave us(or atleast the USA) more than most of us expected, based on what they said...

Through the Rock Band Music Store, more than 1700 songs will be available on day one

That is what the official blog says!

• Yes. But to be fair. At least SCEE is working on it right now...
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    The situation with the DLC is a lot better than I expected with SCEE. I was not expecting digital version on Tuesday and definitely not this much DLC on the first days. I was expecting the same what happened with Rocksmith 2014.
  • the prices of all songs in the in-game store appear as three dots and if I hit confirm it says not be able to purchase, any ideas?
  • M-aster said:

Yes. But to be fair. At least SCEE is working on it right now...

Like i said above, i have absolutley no problem with the little wait, just wanted to clear that up for Rincewiend! ;)
  • RincewiendRincewiend Opening Act
    edited October 2015

No, Harmonix never promised all legacy DLC would be available at RB4 launch...

Through the Rock Band Music Store, more than 1700 songs will be available on day one

That is what the official blog says!

Ah, ok...
    I thought there where reports where HMX said it would be in waves, or that was way back in the beginning...
  • Looks like we're done for today on 295
  • edited October 2015
    295+1+1. There is one song each under Rock Band 3 and Rock Band 3 (HMX) content.

BTW, Australia and New Zealand are also part of our PSN-System.
  • So new songs are up today, but I can't even download the new ones. Same as above, they appear with a "..." on price and a "cannot complete purchase" I understand some of the old songs now working but the new ones too? lol, anyone else experiencing this?
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    New songs were not working earlier today, haven't checked in a while. 290+ songs and the digital release is way more than what I was expecting on release date (expectation was 0). We'll get there, eventually.
  • Glad they added some songs, shame the list has stopped updating. Really hope it continues until we have parity with the US.
  • Loads more up now.
    Looking on the PC is so much easier too!!.

My problem is so many songs are asking me to pay when I have them on RB3. really annoying.
  • in the Netherlands still nothing! :cry:
  • MrFixxiT said:

in the Netherlands still nothing! :cry:

Maybe you have to scroll all the way to the right in the PS Store star window and use the second DLC button? If i use the first in the main Window it shows me nothing on the German store too.
  • Well it would seem you can get at some of the DLC by login on to PSN and going here

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/rock-band/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-DISCONLYPARENT00:ADD-ONS|platform~ps4|

but still you cant get at any of the exported games packs and I have notice that its trying to charge me for tracks that I percussed as part of bigger packs anyone else finding that?
  • DrWashu said:

Well it would seem you can get at some of the DLC by login on to PSN and going here

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/rock-band/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-DISCONLYPARENT00:ADD-ONS|platform~ps4|

but still you cant get at any of the exported games packs and I have notice that its trying to charge me for tracks that I percussed as part of bigger packs anyone else finding that?

has been said several times in this thread. tracks that were purchased as part of a pack did not carry over permission to download (yet).
  • and it continues.. at 361 now :) I'm deeply impressed by SCEE this time.. maybe that Rock Smith thing has changed their minds??
  • back then we made a lot of noise about the #RSDLCScandal, maaaaybe they try to avoid it this time. I'm pleased with the fact that they are constantly uploading things. a bit annoying is that pack permissions did not carry forward yet.
  • Agreed. But now I'm really confused... I bought Pearl Jam's Ten as the complete album back then. I know for sure.
    And I was able to load Even Flow, but not Jeremy... veeeeeeeeeeeeery strange... well we have to wait and see what happens.. If I get all my bought stuff for free at the end I'm happy.
  • crashb648crashb648 Unsigned
    edited October 2015

DLC Count: 361

Time: 13:16 UK Time

Let's see if we get any more.

Im also assuming that new dlc hasn't been uploaded yet? The singles with the reflex etc? I can't find it.