European PS4: Song entitlements trickled in, not so much now

Comments

• The fact that the fixes are arriving in (mostly) alphabetical order makes me extremely optimistic. Keep it up, HMX/SIEE, you can do it!
  • tati81tati81 Opening Act
    I'm so happy for "This Is War". Thnk HMX!
  • The Sounds of Shinedown pack has appeared 'Free' for me as well. Was finally able to download 'Bully' :smiley:
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    Scottck97 said:

The Sounds of Shinedown pack has appeared 'Free' for me as well. Was finally able to download 'Bully' :smiley:

Someone second this?
  • Yep, i second it
  • That's good to see, both non-delisted singles and non-delisted packs being fixed.
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    edited October 14
    Managed to download the 3 songs you guys mentioned (Attack always worked for me):

• HJHoochHJHooch Unsigned
    * Firstly let me just clarify that I do in fact own BSSM on my account and have it on my PS3 and have also successfully exported everything else using the Aus store with nil issues (RB1, RB2, RB3, Green day, Lego, AC/DC)
    I do not acually have any delisted tracks except BSSM (whole album) so don't know how they behave when they work*

Is BSSM now available for anyone to download from PS europe store?
    I've been waiting for this for so long and it is searchable now in the Aus store but when I click on it, I get:
    *This is not available for purchase -
    You are not able to purchase this product for the following reasons:
    You do not own Blood Sugar Sex Magic

I just want to know if it is just me - if my entitlement is not being acknowledged for whatever reason or if it just says this becuase no-one can as yet download it at this stage???

• HJHooch said:

* Firstly let me just clarify that I do in fact own BSSM on my account and have it on my PS3 and have also successfully exported everything else using the Aus store with nil issues (RB1, RB2, RB3, Green day, Lego, AC/DC)
    I do not acually have any delisted tracks except BSSM (whole album) so don't know how they behave when they work*

Is BSSM now available for anyone to download from PS europe store?
    I've been waiting for this for so long and it is searchable now in the Aus store but when I click on it, I get:
    *This is not available for purchase -
    You are not able to purchase this product for the following reasons:
    You do not own Blood Sugar Sex Magic

I just want to know if it is just me - if my entitlement is not being acknowledged for whatever reason or if it just says this becuase no-one can as yet download it at this stage???

We've got a spreadsheet located in a sticky here that notes the status of songs. Should address, "Can I yet...?" whenever the question appears.
  • "Lonely As You" by Foo Fighters is fixed as well.
  • edited October 17
    Was 'Action' by Sweet previously on the bug list, then removed? It looks like it has been fixed, it has the legacy DLC artwork but has a PS4 option showing:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/'action'-sweet/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-PROCKBANDX000066

Edit, I've also noticed that 'Gone' by Crooked X is on both spreadsheets as delisted. Apparently it is available for purchase, but there's no PS4 version:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/'gone'/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-PROCKBANDX000363

• Graffin said:

"Call Me" by Blondie is still missing on the Italian Store though,

:)

Just checked today and it's there again! :smiley:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/it-it/giochi/oggetti di gioco aggiuntivi/'call-me'-blondie/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-PROCKBANDX000124

• GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    Yep, Blondie's on the IT Store, Bully now comes with the Sounds of Shinedown Pack. The Foo Fighters track is up and the 30 Seconds to Mars songs have PS4 versions.

I'm not sure about "Action" by Sweet (I don't own that one).

You're right about Crooked X's "Gone"... I don't think it was ever delisted, just difficult to find on the Store and no PS4 version for it.

Updated my spreadsheet with the above fixes... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QTwO1KMQ8UI2xR2cONgBP0xeIrUVyVSW0Rxq82bAoWI/
  • Crooked X's "Gone" is meant to be delisted so maybe there's a mistake made with the other Gone (Montgomery Gentry)?
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    There’s a reason I used the word “trickle” in the topicline.
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    They now made "Gone" by Crooked X unpurchasable and it shows that it has PS4 version but is not working (the same way the RHCP songs are). But the item's title and description says it's by Montgomery Gentry while the picture has the right Crooked X picture.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/fi-fi/pelit/lisäsisältö/'gone'-montgomery-gentry/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-PROCKBANDX000363
    Jadiou said:

They now made "Gone" by Crooked X unpurchasable and it shows that it has PS4 version but is not working (the same way the RHCP songs are). But the item's title and description says it's by Montgomery Gentry while the picture has the right Crooked X picture.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/fi-fi/pelit/lisäsisältö/'gone'-montgomery-gentry/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-PROCKBANDX000363

Yeah, you're right. It was still available for purchase and only had the PS3 Rock Band icon on it when I posted the link a day ago.

Wow, they're doing a great job in fixing things! :confused:
  • M-asterM-aster Unsigned
    Graffin said:

Wow, they're doing a great job in fixing things! :confused:

high Quality work by SIEE - like we are used to.

• Funny how quickly that was changed, yet there are plenty of songs correctly still for sale but unavailable on PS4. Priorities...
  • I've just got back into Singstar. Man, if you guys thought SIEE were slack on Rock Band DLC entitlements. They're even more slack on DLC Entitlements on their own music game.
  • yoann007yoann007 Unsigned
    edited October 22

I've just got back into Singstar. Man, if you guys thought SIEE were slack on Rock Band DLC entitlements. They're even more slack on DLC Entitlements on their own music game.

Singstar was one of the most successful and fun brands on PS2, and it's quite disheartening to see how they let it die slowly on the PS3-PS4 era.

Singstar on PS4 is a mess, they outright stopped new DLCs releases out of the blue without giving players ANY update on the game's status, they removed a good chunk of the DLC catalog without prior notice... and now they're going for a relaunch with Singstar Celebration, without even addressing any of those issues or clarifying the back catalog DLC compatibility (though it's due in november!).

Can you imagine the same treatment with a community such as Rock Band? Everyone would go NUTS.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited October 22
    @yoann007 Activision did the same with GH and currently going through the cycle a second time. It shows just how fortunate the RB community are despite the entitlement issues.
  • yoann007 said:

I've just got back into Singstar. Man, if you guys thought SIEE were slack on Rock Band DLC entitlements. They're even more slack on DLC Entitlements on their own music game.

Singstar was one of the most successful and fun brands on PS2, and it's quite disheartening to see how they let it die slowly on the PS3-PS4 era.

Singstar on PS4 is a mess, they outright stopped new DLCs releases out of the blue without giving players ANY update on the game's status, they removed a good chunk of the DLC catalog without prior notice... and now they're going for a relaunch with Singstar Celebration, without even addressing any of those issues or clarifying the back catalog DLC compatibility (though it's due in november!).

Can you imagine the same treatment with a community such as Rock Band? Everyone would go NUTS.
    Yeah it sucks. I'm currently buying the entire PS3 disc library to fill out some of the missing DLC and using the PS3 itself as the main Singstar console.
  • @yoann007 Activision did the same with GH and currently going through the cycle a second time. It shows just how fortunate the RB community are despite the entitlement issues.

That's why Harmonix are still around. The only reason they stopped RB DLC the first time around was because the new Consoles were on their way.

Um yeah. SingStar's been dying a slow death since 2013 when updates went from every 2 weeks to 2 or 3 times a year. The PS4 version killed the game, as did the many GUI changes. They left the PS3 and PS4 versions in a buggy, crashing and unplayable state.

There's been no update since March 2016, and a few weeks ago they removed all presence from Facebook and Twitter, so there's no way to contact them.

And, that's considering that they have a new game coming out in a few weeks (SingStar Celebrations)... I would've expected them to be promoting the hell out of it, but there's nothing.

But, what is happening with Harmonix. I read they let go of some employees (which is incredibly sad), coupled with the fact we've only been getting 2 songs a week instead of packs of three or more, it all points to them slowing down... I hope it's not the end of Rock Band. I'd be shattered!

Then we still have the missing legacy/delisted DLC to sort out with SIEE. We saw some progress trickling in (as Loopy put it), but has that come to a grinding halt yet again? Will we ever get all of our songs back? :cry:
  • Graffin said:

Um yeah. SingStar's been dying a slow death since 2013 when updates went from every 2 weeks to 2 or 3 times a year. The PS4 version killed the game, as did the many GUI changes. They left the PS3 and PS4 versions in a buggy, crashing and unplayable state.

Since SingStar has separate clients for all disc-based releases, I actually prevented the new SingStar game versions from replacing those on my PS3 and have the latest & greatest version from before the redesign. It also works with DLC released afterwards, the only thing I can't do is use the online functionality, but I can record and edit videos without the horrible vocal delay and upload using the updated, disc-free client.

But since London Studio cut all support for the title and removed half the DLC available, I haven't started the game more than twice. They killed that franchise in a pretty spectacular way. :(
  • edited October 23
    sny said:

Graffin said:

Since SingStar has separate clients for all disc-based releases, I actually prevented the new SingStar game versions from replacing those on my PS3 and have the latest & greatest version from before the redesign. It also works with DLC released afterwards, the only thing I can't do is use the online functionality, but I can record and edit videos without the horrible vocal delay and upload using the updated, disc-free client.

But since London Studio cut all support for the title and removed half the DLC available, I haven't started the game more than twice. They killed that franchise in a pretty spectacular way. :(
    Maybe this is attempt to revive the franchise? There are some songs in that setlist that aren't DLC at all.
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    edited October 27
    Anyone checked for more DLC trickling lately?
  • Anyone checked for more DLC trickling lately?

I try and check on a regular basis. I believe we are no further forward. As things are now, I reckon we will not get anything else for a long time, if at all. I was really hoping to see some fixes today as I've just got around to properly setting up my Alesis kit to work with RB4. Sorely missing my Journey and System of a Down tracks, and I can't play them on my PS3 as I've just discovered that the laser is broken :s