European PS4: 2112

Comments

• g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    edited November 2017
    Managed to get 10th anniversary pack and 2 of the 3 metallica songs can’t get ride the lightning cause i dont own it (which i do) and can’t get the pack cause I don’t own it (which i do) lol
    I’m siee u.k btw
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    g-money25 said:

Managed to get 10th anniversary pack and 2 of the 3 metallica songs can’t get ride the lightning cause i dont own it (which i do) and can’t get the pack cause I don’t own it (which i do) lol
    I’m siee u.k btw

Have you searched for "Ride The Lightning", or "Metallica" on the PS4's PSN Store?

It may show a Download button instead of the "unavailable" that the webstore was showing me... if the Download button's there and you get an error, try it again, then exit out to the dashboard, move the cursor onto the Rock Band game and keep pressing down until you get to the bottom option (PlayStation Store) then scroll to the right and click on Your Add-Ons. With a bit of luck, the song will be listed there with a download arrow. Hopefully you're able to download it, (may need to Restore Licenses). It worked for me.

I don't know what Sony's done with the PSN Store, but ever since they tweaked the sign-in, my download/purchase history is empty. I have to log out and log back in several times for purchased items to show up correctly. And, forget about pushing downloads from the webstore to the PS4. It's useless.

It's the same with the PlayStation App on my iPhone. It used to work flawlessly, but now have the same problems as the webstore.

If I use the PSN Store on the PS4, whenever I buy or download any content on there, I have to Restore Licenses to get the content to work.
  • @Graffin Have you cleared your cookies on your browser? I had the same issue as you and deleting cookies fixed it for me.
  • German PSN store here: I could download all 3 Metallica songs and the 10th anniversary pack from the web store. Haven't checked PSN store on PS4.
    Odd thing to note: The Metallica Pack 01 did show as "not available" while the three included songs were downloadable. Now, after downloading, the pack also shows as purchased.
  • PJ24PJ24 Unsigned
    For anybody having trouble log out and log back in to the web store. Solved a few problems for me with the spotlight pass. Might work here?
    edited November 2017
    Jadiou said:

@Graffin Have you cleared your cookies on your browser? I had the same issue as you and deleting cookies fixed it for me.

I've cleared the cache and cookies several times and even switched between using Edge, Firefox, Chrome and Opera.

The webstore just doesn't work as well as it used to!

Nor does the PlayStation app on my iPhone. Have to go back and forth between download list and download queue several times for anything to show up in the list.

:angry:
  • 2112-full is removed from my wishlist. Could someone check if it's working? The store keeps crashing....
  • 2112-full is removed from my wishlist. Could someone check if it's working? The store keeps crashing....

crashes for me as well...
  • Well, I can't even search for it... So it's hard to tell

The search function isn't working for me at all. A sale was just announced, so I'm wondering if a sudden surge of traffic has caused it?

The search function isn't working for me at all. A sale was just announced, so I'm wondering if a sudden surge of traffic has caused it?
    I read that they are currently "optimizing" the webstore so it works better.

But why do they test this on the actual site and not a Testversion...

I read that they are currently "optimizing" the webstore so it works better.

But why do they test this on the actual site and not a Testversion...
    That's SIEE :D

I just had a quick look on the PS UK support Twitter, apparently the updates should be finished by 1pm UK time. For what it's worth, I booted up my PS4 to see if 2112 full had appeared, sadly it hasn't.
    It's not just SIEE... Having the exact same issues with the US PSN Store.

Ever since they changed the sign-in i've had problems... clicking on every car, bridge, street sign or storefront I see... urrrgh... I know it's an extra security measure, but when the PSN Store itself is slow and buggy, showing i've purchased/own nothing, i'm a lil miffed that I have to do all this and nothing seems to work.
  • The store is completely down now. So much for a 1pm fix.....

Just checked now. 2112 is not yet fixed.
  • LoopyChew said:

Updated accordingly. Lemme know if anyone can confirm in other web stores.

I can't download Metallica (don't own it) but it's available on the UK store. I've also spotted that the No Doubt Tragic Kingdom Complete Album has been fixed:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0006-BLES00228_00-RBTRAGICKCCF0470

Some of these new fixes aren't yet filtered under DLC for Rivals/Rock Band 1 (some sneaky DLC pops up there sometimes). Might be worth searching for other missing items.
    I own No Doubt Tragic Kingdom: The Complete Album, but I am still unable to download it. It now shows up as having a PS4 version in the web store, but there's only an option to "Download to your PS3", not PS4. It doesn't show up when I search for it in the PlayStation Store on the PS4 console. It still shows as "Purchased" in the Rock Band 4 in-game store (as I believe it always has) but I still get "No content was found" when I try to download it from here.

New Zealand store.
  • jol123 said:

LoopyChew said:

Updated accordingly. Lemme know if anyone can confirm in other web stores.

I can't download Metallica (don't own it) but it's available on the UK store. I've also spotted that the No Doubt Tragic Kingdom Complete Album has been fixed:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0006-BLES00228_00-RBTRAGICKCCF0470

Some of these new fixes aren't yet filtered under DLC for Rivals/Rock Band 1 (some sneaky DLC pops up there sometimes). Might be worth searching for other missing items.
    I own No Doubt Tragic Kingdom: The Complete Album, but I am still unable to download it. It now shows up as having a PS4 version in the web store, but there's only an option to "Download to your PS3", not PS4. It doesn't show up when I search for it in the PlayStation Store on the PS4 console. It still shows as "Purchased" in the Rock Band 4 in-game store (as I believe it always has) but I still get "No content was found" when I try to download it from here.

New Zealand store.
    Seems you're right. I bought it and the same thing happens to me. It obviously hasn't been converted properly. Whoever is responsible for the continuous mucking up of these items should be ashamed. I'll wait a few days and if it's not sorted I will ask for a refund.
  • Okay, adjusting the topic line accordingly.
    edited November 2017
    Weird... I've got all of the No Doubt songs on the PS4, but I bought these two packs.. The Singles 1992-2003 (which has 13 songs) and Deep Cuts (which has 9 songs).

The Tragic Kingdom Complete Album has 14 songs (which are mixed between the other 2 packs)... weird.

What makes it even weirder is for anyone looking for The Singles 1992-2003 Pack, you can only find it on the webstore if you search for "1992".

So, i've got 23 songs by No Doubt showing up in RB4... oh yeah, I bought "New" separately, because it was a single... which I can't seem to find on the store, so not sure what happened with that one.

Edit: I did some digging... "New" is still available... this link should help others find it... https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0006-BLES00228_00-RBNEWXXXXCCF01FB

(just change the en-gb part of the link to match your region's store)

• The RHCP album "Blood Sugar Sex Magik" still seems to be missing from the PSN store in Germany.
  • @Graffin When the deep cuts pack was released in 2010, HMX added the Complete Album pack as just another option. If you wanted all No Doubt DLC you’d get the Singles album, the Deep Cuts pack and New (New probably was licensed later due to movie licensing) but if you just wanted the Tragic Kingdom album you could get just the Complete Album pack.
  • Deep Cuts Pack has wrong price in €, should be 5€ cheaper. Right now it has the same price as the hole album which makes no sense.

Other packs with wrong price:

British Steel 30th Anniversary (Album) 19,99€ should be 14,99€
    Cars (Album) 19,99€ should be 14,99€
    Depeche Mode Pack 01 7,99€ should be 5,49€
    Going Country Pack 04 19,99€ should be 14,99€
    No Doubt Tragic Kingdom: The Deep Cuts 19,99€ should be 14,99€
    Rust in Peace (Album) 19,99€ should be 14,99€
    Screaming For Vengeance (Album) 19,99€ should be 14,99€

*should be compared to US prices.
    For all those packs its cheaper to buy the individual tracks!
  • Ashame we never got Trapped in a Box, though looking back it may have been stem issues as it was off their first album before they got big.
  • Ashame we never got Trapped in a Box, though looking back it may have been stem issues as it was off their first album before they got big.

That would've been a fun keys song to have in a period where keys weren't a thing, as well.
  • The PS store has been a mess today (at least for me) and the add-on pages show me nothing at all. But "Twilight of the Thunder God" is there and it works for Spotlight Pass owners. I had to use search to find it. ("When You Were Young" is there too.)
    Jadiou said:

The PS store has been a mess today (at least for me) and the add-on pages show me nothing at all. But "Twilight of the Thunder God" is there and it works for Spotlight Pass owners. I had to use search to find it. ("When You Were Young" is there too.)

Yeah, I had to search for "Amon Amarth" to grab the song for free last night.... yay... metal... my favourite genre (i'm being saracastic). It wasn't showing under add-ons (still isn't).

I hope they're doing a decade for the 10s... so we get some recent music.
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    edited December 2017
    Just to be clear I'm not the only one whose add-on pages on the webstore look like this, right?

It's so irritating and makes my daily check ups more difficult. It looks the same on my phone too.
    Jadiou said:

Just to be clear I'm not the only one whose add-on pages on the webstore look like this, right?

It's so irritating and makes my daily check ups more difficult. It looks the same on my phone too.

Nope, not just you. Ever since they changed the login, all of the PSN Stores are glitchy. Sometimes showing no content, sometimes showing that I haven't purchased any content, my download list is often empty.

I can clear my cache and cookies til the cows come home or try different browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome and even Opera), but it makes little difference. The only way to get things to show up, is to repeatedly log out and log back in again several times. It works eventually.
  • Yup, same for me, had to search this week's dlc manually in order to even find it...
This discussion has been closed.