European PS4: 2112

Comments

• No chance, the “”NDA” line will be rolled out again........if we ever get a response that is.
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star

@Graffin SIEE is actually the only one of the 3 that did the spotlight pass stuff right. SIEA messed up the Stranglehold entitlement and both of this week's songs (Postpone and Stranglehold) are still not on the Xbox store when it usually goes up around 12 hours ago.

SIEA will likely have it fixed within days or by next week. Don't know about the XBOX side of things.

When it affects US users, it seems to get an instant response from Harmonix...
    "Yeah, it's known and being worked on." (HMXOwl)

I understand the Season Pass is more recent & more urgent, but we've been waiting months, and all we've received is silence. It would be nice to get some words of hope, or any form of response that we'll get our legacy/delisted content... soon, this year, eventually, anything?

Well, there goes another kitten! :cry:
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited September 2017
    You'll notice they do that when it's current DLC. When it's legacy DLC (doesn't matter where or which platform), it's silence until "hey, we think we fixed it. Can you check?"
  • matches81 said:

HMX managed to kill my Rock Band enthusiasm by obviously not giving a damn about their EU customers. Good job!

Sad but true...i feel the same way...
  • https://store.playstation.com/#!/fi-fi/pelit/rock-band-4-rivals-bundle/cid=EP8802-CUSA02901_00-RB4GAMERIVALSBDL:ADD-ONS||price~asc

I see some RB4 era delisted content has been made available to those entitled to them (I can't confirm if they work as I'm not entitled lol)
  • edited September 2017
    Jadiou said:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/fi-fi/pelit/rock-band-4-rivals-bundle/cid=EP8802-CUSA02901_00-RB4GAMERIVALSBDL:ADD-ONS||price~asc

I see some RB4 era delisted content has been made available to those entitled to them (I can't confirm if they work as I'm not entitled lol)

Jerk It Out was delisted on PS3 and is now downloadable for me, woohoo!

*Edit, I thought there was more, we should keep our eyes peeled, though.
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    Well, Wasted Years by Iron Maiden was broken for me before, but was now downloadable on PS4. Don't remember when I've last checked these, might be several months.
    I haven't noticed any delists/legacy fixes appear, but i'll go through the list and see if anything's changed.

I'm guessing these are fixes that were done many, many months ago, but I could be wrong. Will edit the post with any new findings!
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    edited September 2017
    @Graffin There was 16 19 delisted tracks (I believe all were delisted RB4 era) fixed today. RB4 addon page had 1667 items yesterday and 1683 items today.

Edit: The songs are:

Caesars - Jerk it Out
    Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
    Fleetwood Mac - Gold Dust Woman
    Fleetwood Mac - Landslide
    Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon
    Night Ranger - You're Gonna Hear from Me
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - By the Way
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Look Around
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Monarchy of Roses
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Paraller Universe
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue
    Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen
    Stevie Nicks - Stand Back
    Styx - Too Much Time on My Hands
    Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - The Waiting (Live)
    Tutankamon - Starting to Appreciate
    Wir sind Helden - Nur ein Wort

('Californication' by Red Hot Chili Peppers is there too but has been there a long time so it's not a "new" fix.)
  • @Graffin Well if you downloaded the content on your PS4 before they were delisted you wouldn't notice any changes. I'm assuming these songs were available on PS4 before the delistings, was that the case?
    edited September 2017

@Graffin Well if you downloaded the content on your PS4 before they were delisted you wouldn't notice any changes. I'm assuming these songs were available on PS4 before the delistings, was that the case?

While that may be true. If they were delisted, but now visible on the PSN store again, it means they've been "fixed". So, updating the list accordingly with RB4 era delists that may now be available.

A kitten may be spared today! :smiley:

So far, i've noticed that these have made a comeback. All were delisted after RB4's release, so you may already have them...

The Caesars - Jerk It Out
    Eric Carman - Poker Face
    Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
    Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon
    The Naked Brothers Band - I Don't Want To Go To School *
    Night Ranger - You're Gonna Hear From Me
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Look Around
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Monarcy Of Roses
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Other Side
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Parallel Universe
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie
    Stevie Nicks - Edge Of Seventeen
    Stevie Nicks - Stand Back
    Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands
    Tom Petty - The Waiting (Live)
    Tutankamon - Starting To Appreciate
    Wir Sind Helen - Nur Ein Wort

* I didn't have this one installed, when I hit Download to PS4, the throbber just spins and doesn't do anything, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers tracks are telling me I don't own them (perhaps because I bought them as the I'm With The Chili's Pack, and that's not back yet).

Some of these you'll have to search for by song name or artist name... it's a treasure hunt!

If there's any i've missed, let me know!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QTwO1KMQ8UI2xR2cONgBP0xeIrUVyVSW0Rxq82bAoWI
  • @Graffin Exactly, what I was getting at was if you didn't see any fixes then it didn't necessarily mean there were no fixes.
  • Graffin said:

@Graffin Well if you downloaded the content on your PS4 before they were delisted you wouldn't notice any changes. I'm assuming these songs were available on PS4 before the delistings, was that the case?

While that may be true. If they were delisted, but now visible on the PSN store again, it means they've been "fixed". So, updating the list accordingly with RB4 era delists that may now be available.

So far (noticed that these have made a comeback)...

Eric Carman - Poker Face
    Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
    Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon
    The Naked Brothers Band - I Don't Want To Go To School

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QTwO1KMQ8UI2xR2cONgBP0xeIrUVyVSW0Rxq82bAoWI
    *psst* look up a few posts

Also 'Poker Face' is being sold still and has been on the store for a while and I believe in other regions too? It's an odd one.

'I Don't Want to Go to School' has also been there for a long time and it can still be purchased (I actually did two months ago) but the PS4 version doesn't work and gives the infinite loading error.
    Jadiou said:

Graffin said:

So far (noticed that these have made a comeback)...

Eric Carman - Poker Face
    Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
    Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon
    The Naked Brothers Band - I Don't Want To Go To School

*psst* look up a few posts

Also 'Poker Face' is being sold still and has been on the store for a while and I believe in other regions too? It's an odd one.

'I Don't Want to Go to School' has also been there for a long time and it can still be purchased (I actually did two months ago) but the PS4 version doesn't work and gives the infinite loading error.
    I was trying to edit the post as quickly as possible and also checking the German and Italian PSN Stores for the rare tracks that are missing from there that we have on the AU & UK Stores. I think i'm done now. I'll have to keep an eye out on that number (which is currently at 1683 add-ons here), because unlike the US Store where new fixes are sorted by date, it doesn't seem to work the same way on the SIEE side!
  • I just sorted RB4, RB3 and RB add-on pages by price as 'Unavailable' items are sorted as free by the store.
  • I guess HMX won't be announcing it today since it's Labor Day, but this is great news!
    LoopyChew said:

I guess HMX won't be announcing it today since it's Labor Day, but this is great news!

While it didn't add any songs to my library, at least something's happening. Hopefully they're working their way backwards from what was delisted after RB4, then get onto the legacy & delisted songs/packs that came out before RB4's release.

Crossing fingers!
  • Just a thought, David Wilson said he was back from holiday today. Coincidence? ;)
  • Well....it's a start.
    edited September 2017

Well....it's a start.

Yeah, it's a start. Easy fixes of content that came down after RB4's release.

I'll start celebrating once we start seeing some of the legacy/delisted songs & packs reappear, some of which just need PS4 versions made available for them.
  • @Graffin: Two Songs not in your spread sheet seem to be not correct in the german Web store:

Train - Drops or Jupiter
    Billy Joel - Miami 2017 (Seen the lights go out on Broadway)

They are Add-Ons for Rivals, but seem to have no direct PS4 content. I found that by clicking the "PS4" filter
    for the Rivals Add-Ons and the total number went down from 1682 to 1680.

I don't know how that works, but i own the Train song and have it in RB4 although it's PS3 only.
    edited September 2017
    heinrisn said:

@Graffin: Two Songs not in your spread sheet seem to be not correct in the german Web store:

Train - Drops or Jupiter
    Billy Joel - Miami 2017 (Seen the lights go out on Broadway)

They are Add-Ons for Rivals, but seem to have no direct PS4 content. I found that by clicking the "PS4" filter
    for the Rivals Add-Ons and the total number went down from 1682 to 1680.

I don't know how that works, but i own the Train song and have it in RB4 although it's PS3 only.

Thanks. That's weird. I have both songs in my RB4 library so they must've been available for the PS4 at some stage. I just checked the AU, UK and DE PSN Stores (webstore, PS4's PSN Store and RB4's in-game store), and you're right, both songs show they're only compatible with the PS3. Perhaps that's false. We'd have to wait and hear back from someone that's bought the song but can't download it.

I'll put a note in the spreadsheet for those two songs though!
  • @Graffin Miami 2017 is part of the Billy Joel Piano Challenge Pack so maybe you got it via that? Drops of Jupiter is definitely the more awkward case as that wasn't in a pack.
  • There is more today! Looks like more RB4 era delists. RB4 add-on page is up to 1697 now. I am at work now so I won't get more into what's new.
  • Jadiou said:

There is more today! Looks like more RB4 era delists. RB4 add-on page is up to 1697 now. I am at work now so I won't get more into what's new.

I'm pretty sure the Tom Petty tracks weren't there yesterday, there are also the odd track by Styx, Nazareth and others. Good start to the week, hopefully they'll keep it up for the rest :)
  • tati81tati81 Opening Act
    Renegade by Styx is also available :)
  • Latest delists and PS4 fixes.......

Ace Frehley - Outer Space
    BOB - Airplanes
    Deftones - My Own Summer
    Guns n Roses - Chinese Democracy
    Hawkwind - Master Of The Universe
    Human League - Don’t You Want Me
    I Mother Earth - Levitate
    Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog
    Rush - 2112 : Discovery Presentation
    Rush - 2112 : Oracle
    Rush - 2112 : Overture
    Styx - Blue Collar Man
    Styx - Renegade
    Superchick - Stand In The Rain
    Sweet Billy Pilgrim - Future Perfect Tense
    Tom Petty - A Woman In Love
    Tom Petty - Breakdown
    Tom Petty - Century City
    Tom Petty - Jammin’ Me
    Tom Petty - Nightwatchman
    The Veer Union - Seasons

There maybe more, that’s what I’ve managed to find!

• Keeping fingers crossed they make their way to the pre-RB4 delists with this momentum!
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    edited September 2017
    AFAIK "Airplanes", "My Own Summer" and the "2112" singles were not broken/missing before. Just the 2112 pack.

I also found few more:

Guns N' Roses - Scraped
    KMFDM - Sturm & Drang
    Picture Me Broken - Dearest (I'm So Sorry)
    Silverchair - Straight Lines

And the following songs are UNAVAILABLE for new buyers:

AFI - Miss Murder
    Lady Gaga - Poker Face

I remember seeing 'Miss Murder' being this way for a long time but I'm not sure if it has been reported before.
This discussion has been closed.