Rock Band 4 - Marketplace Tracking - Official Discussion Thread

HMXJohnlokHMXJohnlok Harmonix Developer
edited July 31 in Rock Band

We've recently restructured this thread and added a new Marketplace Update Thread to the forums. Please see this thread for more information on our process for tracking issues with the Rock Band 4 Marketplace.

Original Post

**Note:** This thread is going to cover marketplace issues only, so please cover other topics elsewhere on the forums.

Hi folks,

First of all I want to personally thank all of you for making this an enjoyable and exciting launch week! We deeply appreciate how supportive and helpful you’ve been both in gathering information, and pointing people toward our support resources. Our community kicks so much ass.

Moving your existing DLC over to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One constitutes an enormous effort on the part of not only the Harmonix team, but our amazing counterparts at Sony and Microsoft. It has been energizing to see everyone so committed to bringing this all together.

We know we have some kinks to work out, and we definitely expected this given the volume of songs and the sheer complexity of the inner-workings of our back catalog. Now that we’ve had some time to hit the first few waves of issues, we wanted to centralize the known issues, as well as establish a mechanism for communicating with you about our progress toward fixing them. Please keep visiting this thread over the next few weeks for updates.

Until now, we have prioritized any issues with pre-order bugs, incorrect prices, and offers that require a purchase despite users having previously purchased them. This is all a work in progress, but we wanted to give you a rough idea of what order we have been going about resolving issues (you’ll see plenty of other things get fixed as well in the very near term, but those will typically be the low-hanging fruit in terms of fix-complexity).

What I’ve attached is a work-in-progress list of issues based off of issues that you’ve reported or that we’ve confirmed ourselves. We’d like to ask for all of you to include any discrepancies between what you’re seeing (i.e. if you notice something was fixed that’s listed as an issue, if you’re seeing different behavior for issues, or if there is something you’re seeing that we’ve missed) and what is listed in the attached spreadsheet.

When reporting problems with your DLC, I ask that you please include:
1. Platform (XB1, PS4 – and please include region for SCEE and SCEA users)
2. Whether you’re in the console marketplace or the Rock Band in-game store
3. If you newly purchased the content (i.e. bought the RB4 version) or had previously purchased it (i.e. the RB3 or earlier versions)
4. What specific song, pack, or album you are having an issue with

Having those details will help us quickly identify the root cause as we work with our team, and with Sony & Microsoft on a solution.

Thank you for your continued support and patience. We’ll be providing additional updates as we work through this.

Happy rocking!
John

A couple of notes on the attached:
“Unsupported DLC” tab: this is a list of the currently unsupported DLC; We’ve provided a basic categorization (e.g. “expired,” or no longer licensed, content; songs that are part of disc exports that aren’t yet supported, etc.). These are issues related to songs that we’re not currently expecting for you to be able to purchase or redeem as part of your back catalog. Please note that inclusion on this list does not rule out these songs from being available in the future.

SCEA, SCEE, and XB1 tabs: these are lists of content, per platform and region, including the associated bug reports and experiences. Moving forward we’ll provide a way to keep track of what issues have been resolved, so look for that in future updates.

Here also are some of the different types of issues that we’re tracking (have seen ourselves or have seen reported by the community). There’s some overlap between these behaviors, but we will be investigating all of these reports:
• Not able to download despite being listed as "purchased" (i.e. previously purchased the RB3 version but can't download RB4 version)
• Single "Not available for purchase" for users who previously purchased
• Song reported as not installing with the rest of the pack singles
• Song displaying as "Installed" in the in-game store, but not showing up in the music library
• Song missing from marketplace catalog
• Report of users being asked to pay for song they already own
• Report of error code on selecting "download"
• Report of some users receiving "Cannot be purchased at this time" error for Roadrunner Records Pack 01 content
• Reported as error or unavailable
• PS4 RB4 version not yet available
• Incorrect Album Artwork on XB1 Marketplace
• Song was released but is on our current "unsupported song" list

Comments

• HMXJohnlokHMXJohnlok Harmonix Developer
    edited October 2015
    10/19 update: spreadsheet updated (revised format to improve clarity and readability, added many issues that weren't previously listed, and updated list of "unsupported" offers), believed fixed list updated below.

XB1 Update as of 10/19/15
    This content is believed fixed:
    • Little Wing - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
    • Roadhouse Blues - The Doors
    ------
    • Live Forever - Oasis (incorrect song mapping, re-publish has occurred)
    • I've Done Everything For You - Rick Springfield (incorrect mapping, re-publish occurred)
    • Waiting For The End - Linkin Park (tempo track issue, re-publish occurred)
    • Ex-Girlfriend - No Doubt (vocal tube issue, re-publish occurred)
    • Sound of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel (crash fix, re-publish occurred)
    • Rock Band Blitz Soundtrack (should now be able to download component singles)
    A fix went live end of day Thursday (10/15) to help with missing content. Essentially there could be cases where a user was entitled to the content, but the service might omit some results. The net effect was that you would be prompted in-game or in the Dash (on the Details page) to repurchase the content. This fix corrects that issue and the same user would now see in-game that the DLC was “Purchased” and in the Dash it would be “Install”.

This was a pretty big fix and should help anyone in that state. If you had any content that was in this state, please go back and check in-game or the Dash and make sure you see your content as entitled. If you do not, please let me know. Any omitted content should just start showing up for them in-game, in the Dash and on Xbox.com.

Previous updates...
    A few notes on some special case offers and some behaviors:
    • Ozzy 8 Pack: not yet available. If you bought the pack you will _not_ yet be able to re-download these offers. Users who purchased the singles should be able to re-download individually. Finally, Bark at the Moon and Mama I'm Coming Home were only available in the pack previously, so won't be available until we make the pack available. No ETA on the pack yet.
    • Rush Singles & 2112: the singles are supported except for 2112, because 2112 was part of the pack, and the pack is not yet supported. No ETA yet.
    • The Doors: If you purchased the pack, this is a special case where you'll _have_ to re-download the singles. The reason for this is that the two packs overlap and we needed to create special rules so that users who purchased one pack didn't get the other and vice-versa. No ETA on the packs yet.
    • Queen: We're investigating some Queen offers.
    • Roadrunner Records PackWe're investigating the Roadrunner Records pack for users who had purchased the 6-pack before "Runnin' Wild" was removed.
    • If you believe a song has been downloaded and installed, but isn't showing up in your music library, please try rebuilding your song cache.
    • This has been mentioned elsewhere, but in 99% of cases if you previously purchased a pack, you will also need to find the pack listing on PS4 to re-download your content. You will not be able to re-download via the singles.
    Believed resolved:
    New as of 10/19
    • Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
    • Attack - 30 Seconds to Mars
    • Baba O'Riley The Who
    • Bad to the Bone George Thorogood & the Destroyers
    • Beethoven's C*** - Serj Tankian
    • Calling Dr. Love - KISS
    • Charlene (I'm Right Behind You) - Stephen and the Colberts
    • Disturbed Pack 01 - Disturbed
    • Dog Days Are Over - Florence + the Machine
    • Fortunate Son - (as made famous by) Creedence Clearwater Revival
    • Hammerhead - The Offspring
    • Hysteria - Muse
    • I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
    • Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots
    • It's My Life - No Doubt
    • Just What I Needed - The Cars
    • March of the Pigs - Nine Inch Nails
    • Message in a Bottle - The Police
    • New Wave - Pleymo
    • Peace of Mind - Boston
    • Push It - Static X
    • Rio - Duran Duran
    • Rock And Roll Band - Boston
    • Skullcrusher Mountain - Jonathan Coulton
    • Still Alive - GlaDOS
    • Sweet Leaf - (as Made Famous by) Black Sabbath
    • Synchronicity II - The Police
    • The Collector - Nine Inch Nails
    • This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race - Fall Out Boy
    • Truckin' - The Grateful Dead
    • Who Are You? - The Who
    • You've Got Another Thing Comin' - Judas Priest
    • Who Are You? - The Who
    • You've Got Anothering Thing Comin' - Judas Priest
    ------
    • Critical Acclaim - Avenged Sevenfold
    • Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold
    • Dammit - Blink 182
    • Through the Fire and Flame - Dragonforce
    • Darling Dear - Little Fish
    • Headphones On - Miranda Cosgrove
    • Steal Away (The Night) - Ozzy Osbourne
    • 1901 - Phoenix
    • The Banishment - Prong
    • Subdivisions - Rush
    • Take Back The City - Snow Patrol
    • Charlene (I'm Right Behind You) - Stephen and the Colberts
    • Animal - Def Leppard
    • Bringin' On The Hearbreak - Def Leppard
    • Photograph - Def Leppard (Bundle fixed)
    • Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard (Bundle fixed)
    • Rock of Ages - Def Leppard (Bundle fixed)
    • Undefeated - Def Leppard (Bundle fixed)
    • Free and Easy (Down the Road I Go) - Dierks Bentley (Bundle fixed)
    • Gunpowder and Lead - Miranda Lambert (Bundle fixed)
    • Hillbilly Deluxe - Brooks & Dunn (Bundle fixed)
    • Mud On the Tires - Brad Paisley (Bundle fixed)
    • Sin Wagon - Dixie Chicks (Bundle fixed)
    • Indestructible - Disturbed (Bundle fixed)
    • Inside the Fire - Disturbed (Bundle fixed)
    • Perfect Insanity - Disturbed (Bundle fixed)
    • Meaning of Life - Disturbed (Bundle fixed)
    • The Game - Disturbed (Bundle fixed)
    • Voices - Disturbed (Bundle fixed)
    • California Uber Alles - Dead Kennedys (Bundle fixed)
    • Holiday In Cambodia - Dead Kennedys (Bundle fixed)
    • Police Truck - Dead Kennedys (Bundle fixed)
    • Stash - Phish
    • The Thrill Is Gone - B.B. King
    • R U Mine - Arctic Monkeys
    • Something From Nothing - Foo Fighters
    • I Still Believe - Frank Turner
    • Beethoven's C*** - Serj Tankian
    • Rize of the Fenix - Tenacious D
    • Self Esteem - The Offspring (Bundle fixed)
    • Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) - The Offspring (Bundle fixed)
    • Gone Away - The Offspring (Bundle fixed)
  • Hey gang,

PLEASE keep in mind that this file is for Marketplace Issues only. Any extraneous issues will be deleted. If you need further support for Rock Band 4, please visit our Knowledgebase or submit a ticket!

Best,
    Criss
  • jader201jader201 Opening Act
    edited October 2015
    1. Platform: PS4 USA
    2. Noted below
    3. Purchased all DLC on legacy RB's (PS3)
    4. Not specific to songs/albums

In the in-game store, it seems many of my already-purchased songs (that may already be downloaded/installed) will show with the loading ellipsis indefinitely. I'm not sure if I've already downloaded these, but it seems a lot of them I have (possibly all of them).

Additionally, adding a song to the Wish List will sometimes fail (reporting an error), but usually trying again will have it go through. (This also assumes the in-game store is even up -- often it's not, or will kick me out).

One bug (or maybe this is by-design?) with the PSN marketplace, is that sorting by price (even after filtering, say, by $1.99 songs), it will not put the "Free" songs at the top. If this worked as expected, it would make finding/downloading uninstalled songs infinitely easier.
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    1. Platform: XBO USA
    2. Console Marketplace
    3. Legacy Purchase
    4. Blitz Pack

While, I can see the songs in the marketplace for the songs that were released with Blitz, I cannot download them without purchase. I double check my download history for the 360 and both the Game and the Setlist are listed as downloaded.

This was from an attempt on Friday OCT 9.

I did not see the Blitz songs listed in the file, thus my query.
  • edited October 2015
    "Bad Medicine" by Bon Jovi displays "Purchased" in both the in-game store and the console store but displays "No content found" in the in-game store or has no option to download in the console store when I go to download it. When I try to download from the web store I have the option to "Choose a version", and then two follow-up options to "Download Add-On Content", but neither do anything.

PS4 - SCEA - Bought in RB3 as a single
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    Looking at that spreadsheet, the first inconsistency I'm seeing is the RB3 preorder tracks listed as "Unsupported".

I was able to find that pack in my download list on PS4, downloaded fine, and I am able to play all three tracks in RB4.
  • defjukiedefjukie Opening Act
    Everclear- "Santa Monica"
    SCEA
    Listed as "unavailable"
  • Man, I missed buying Hier Kommt Alex - Die Toten Hosen. Heart breaking. I also just remembered how good 'I Could Have Lied - Red Hot Chili Peppers' is.

I'll be honest, I've been rather negative on the game since launch but I've never questioned the DLC uploading/downloading. I understand the commitment and effort that it takes to get that done. I'll be ready to download when it's good and ready.

Whats the deal with Smooth Criminal Alien Ant Farm? I asked before the DLC Expired if I bought it, could I be guaranteed a place in RB4? They said 'hyperthetically, yes.' (because RB4 hadn't been even announced yet.
  • ZosoBaronZosoBaron Road Warrior
    edited October 2015
    1. Platform: XBO
    2. Console Marketplace (Mostly)
    3. Legacy content

If you got a song from the Metal Track Pack, Rock Band Blitz, or presumably any other retail track packs, you are currently unable to download it. You CAN download it if you bought the song as a single or as part of another still available pack.

The non-bundle-exclusive songs from the Ozzy 8-Pack and the 2112 pack won't allow you to download them if you purchased the pack.

"Shining Star" by Earth, Wind & Fire and "Pick Up the Pieces" by Average White Band won't allow you to download them if you bought them as part of the Get the Funk Out pack.

If you bought the launch window version of the Doors pack (the 9 songs not in the free pack), you are not allowed the download them.

"Stash" by Phish is working last time I checked. I may need other people to confirm.

The Roadrunner 01 songs don't work ONLY if you bought the pack. I bought the songs as singles, so I am able to download them.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited October 2015
    1. PS4 SCEA
    2. Console marketplace (though Rock Band in-game store never actually does any better)
    3. Previously purchased content
    4. Non-delisted individually-puchased (not bought-in-pack) DLC I (and others) cannot download: A-Ha - Take On Me; The Band - The Weight (Live); Queen - The Show Must Go On; Bee Gees - Stayin Alive; Coheed and Cambria - The Broken

Also I note the SCEA list shows BB King - The Thrill Is Gone, Def Leppard - Animal (Live), Miranda Cosgrove - Headphones On, and Stephen and the Colberts - Charlene (I'm Right Behind You). These tracks HAD problems last week but got fixed (presumably by SCEA) early in the weekend (circa Friday night / Saturday morning).
  • Dr. ParaDr. Para Opening Act
    edited November 2015
    1. PS4 SCEA
    2. Console Marketplace (webstore)
    3. Previously purchased content
    4. (see below)

Edit (as of 11/24) missing:

Bought as a single (the pack revamp basically got rid of their RB4 counterparts,) so being charged for:

Queen - I Want It All
    Queen - I Want to Break Free

Not able to download despite being listed as "purchased" (i.e. previously purchased the RB3 version but can't download RB4 version):

Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
    Sublime - Santeria
    Talking Heads - Take Me To The River

Single/Pack "Not available for purchase" for users who previously purchased:

Steve Nicks - Stand Back
    Coldplay Collection
    Depeche Mode Pack
  • NemurenNemuren Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    1. PS4 (USA)
    2. Both ingame store and PS store
    3. Previously purchased
    4. Queen 1 pack only downloads 4 of the 10 songs originally included. The missing tracks are:
    I Want It All
    I Want To Break Free
    Killer Queen
    One Vision
    Somebody to Love
    Under Pressure
  • 1. XB1 (MX).
    2. Console marketplace.
    3. Bought as part of a full album.
    4. Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix doesn't appear as purchased, even if I bought the full album Axis: Bold As Love.
  • 1. PS4 SCEA
    2. Web Market Place
    3. Previous RB3 purchased content

Not Available for Purchase:
    Animotion - Obsession
    A-Ha - Take on Me
    Bon Jovi - Runaway

"Please Choose A Version - Download Add-on Content" but doesn't do anything:
    Santana - Black Magic Woman
    Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory

"Free - Download a Version"
    Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
    Ozzy Osbourne 8 Pack
    Kiss - Strutter (Live)
    Grand Funk Railroad - The Locomotion
  • 1. Platform: XBO USA
    2. Console & Live Marketplace
    3. HMX RB4 Pre-Order 30-Pack
    4. Honest Bob - I Get By (Single)

I have downloaded all the songs separately and successfully from the Pre-Order 30-Pack with the exception of the Honest Bob - I Get By song. It doen't not show up in my tracklist on the game.

This song gives me the option to "Install" but when I try to install it it immediately says 100% and takes about 2 minutes for the XBone to tell me the "Installation Stopped."

Since this song says "Install" I can't delete it nor uninstall. I have done hard reboots and such to try and get it fixed but every time I load the system it will pop up with "Installation Stopped."

Please help with this issue.
  • joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
    1. Platform: X1 USA
    2. Console
    3. Single
    4. Oasis - Rock 'n' Roll Star

I previously purchased this track on X360 and I'm unable to download now. Interestingly, this song is not on the list of songs that aren't available currently.

I'm concerned because I don't think you can browse purchase history on the X1 like you could on the X360 so I'm unsure how I'm going to be able to get this track, but it's pretty much my top priority at this point.

Thanks!
  • 1. Xbox One (NA)
    2. Xbox Store
    3. Content purchased on 360
    4. The Doors Pack, 2112, Little Wing and RB Blitz songs

Asks me to purchase these songs again when trying to download them on the Xbox One.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited October 2015
    1. Platform: XB1
    2. Both
    3. Legacy Purchase
    4. Oasis - Live Forever, Rick Springfield - I've Done Everything For You

I previously purchased these tracks on Xbox 360 (Live Forever as part of Oasis 01 and I've Done Everything For You on its own) and when downloaded they install different songs.

Live Forever becomes Hit Me With Your Best Shot and I've Done Everything For You becomes Don't Talk to Strangers. Hopefully this gets resolved as I really like the Working Class Dog album.

EDIT: Oops, it's already listed. Wasn't on the XB1 tab.
  • edited October 2015
    1. Platform: PS4
    2. In game store
    3. RB 4 content
    4. Iron Maiden Song Pack 1, Linkin Park Song Pack 1, Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man (song)

It only shows download available for PS3 not for PS4
  • 1. Platform - PS4, EU (UK)
    2. Rock Band In Game Store
    3. Purchased new content - I haven't previously owned Rock Band on any platform
    4. Songs that haven't downloaded:

Queen - I Want to Break Free
    David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust
    Bon Jovi - You Give Love a Bad Name (RB3 Version)
    Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
    Barenaked Ladies - One Week
    Alice Cooper - Poison,
    Green Day - Basket Case
    Ministry - Thieves
    The Killers - Pack 01
    Queen - Radio Ga Ga
    Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer (RB3 Version)
    Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower

• edited October 2015
    1. PlayStation 4 (SCEE)
    2. Console Marketplace
    3. Newly Purchased Content
    4. Missing nearly 1000 tracks, some purchased in the in game store and cant be downloaded just get the error "No content found"
    Rock Band Blitz not appearing in add-ons either
  • 1. Xbox One
    2. Both console marketplace and Rock Band in-game store
    3. Previously purchased
    4. Snoop Dogg pack songs

The Snoop dog songs don't show up as "purchased" and it asks me to pay for them, even though the pack was bought years ago.

I'm guessing this has to do with the fact that I bought the original pack with "Snoop's Upside Your Head," which is no longer available.
  • OsagaRockHeroOsagaRockHero Still Disappointed
    1. Platform: XB1
    2. In-game store
    3. Legacy
    4. Oasis - Rock N' Roll Star, Honest Bob - I Get By, Ozzy Osbourne 8-Pack, Rush 2112, Track Pack Exports, Blitz Export, Green Day Export

I purchased all these songs and packs mostly in the Rock Band 3 era, but when I go to download them again in Rock Band 4, they're showing up as though I haven't purchased them, or in the case of Rock N' Roll Star I just keep getting ... in the store page.

The Honest Bob song I Get By is constantly being tried to download by my Xbox One, but it always says "Installation Stopped" when it gets to around the 99% mark.

I know that Ozzy and Rush had special offers associated with the packs, but the songs that weren't part of the special offer also aren't downloading.

The songs I obtained as part of exports that are available as DLC also do not work, although I imagine that has to do with the lack of any export packages being up in the store.
  • ElfieElfie Unsigned
    1. PlayStation 4
    2. Console Marketplace & In Game Store
    3. Previously Purchased
    4. Offspring Pack 01

I'm getting an error when trying to purchase the pack and getting "Not available for purchase" when trying to get the individual tracks.
  • GharrOfNoxGharrOfNox Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    1.) Xbox One (NA)
    2.) Xbox store and in-game store
    3.) Content purchased on xbox 360.
    4.) See Below:

This doesn't include the Rock Band 1 or 2 export packs which are in the purchase history (and currently not supported).

The following songs are listed as needing to be purchased again (date of original purchase included):
    "Symphony of Destruction" by Megadeth 10/1/2011
    "We are the Champions" by Queen 10/1/2011

The following songs/track packs are missing and not in the spreadsheet (date of purchase included):
    "Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson 10/1/2011 - Not listed anywhere
    Third Eye Blind Track Pack 10/1/2011
    The Smashing Pumpkins Track Pack 10/1/2011 (separate from the RB1 & 2 exports)

Additional Tracks content missing that is currently reported as not being supported (date of purchase included):
    "Under the Bridge" 1/19/2013 - reported as currently not supported.
    "Smooth Criminal" 1/19/2013 - reported as currently not supported.
    "Don't Stop Believing" 11/12/2011 - reported as currently not supported.
    Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed 10/1/2011 - reported as currently not supported.

• edited October 2015
    All of these are Xbox One.
    "Bought as a 360 single, shows in marketplace but doesn't show entitlement":
    Laid to Rest - Lamb of God

"I downloaded a pack on 360 that was removed and had some of it's singles removed but remaining single(s) don't show as entitled":
    A Clean Shot - The Myriad (MTV Pack 02)
    Pick Up The Pieces - Average White Band (Funk Pack)

"Exported Metal Track Pack on 360, most of the singles show up properly entitled but these don't":
    Forever - In This Moment
    Closer - Lacuna Coil
    Are You Dead Yet? - Children of Bodom
    I Stand Alone - Godsmack
    Waking the Demon - Bullet for My Valentine
    Shockwave - Black Tide
    (^note that I believe most of these pre-existed the track pack as singles so this may be a general export issue... but I got all of the "new" singles from the export fine, so it shouldn't be classified exactly the same as the main game exports)

"Bought the pack on 360, these singles from the pack don't show up as entitled":
    Tom Petty Live Anthology 2: Nightwatchman (Live), A Woman in Love (It's Not Me) (Live)
    Axis: Bold as Love: Little Wing
    Doors Greatest Hits: All

"Bought these packs with exclusive songs on 360 and I know the pack exclusives are not currently supported but the rest don't show as entitled either"
    Ozzy 8-Pack

Finally, Follow Me Down by The Pretty Reckless is installed but doesn't show in the in-game library.

For those wondering why they can see Green Day and Blitz singles but don't have entitlement, let me take an amatuer, non-Harmonix employee guess: those were released as separate singles from the exports. Your export license didn't grant you license on the last generation and it won't on this one (yet... I suppose HMX COULD have the first parties provide entitlements to these but that's not how it originally worked and it's not the case right now). Remember, the exports came as big single-DLCs containing all the individual songs, that's a separate "product" from the later-released singles. So let's try and keep signal-to-noise down for the good folks at HMX and not keep bringing those up. Unless I'm completely wrong, which is usually better-than-average odds :D
  • 1) Xbox One

2) Xbox Store and In Game Store

3)Legacy DLC

Not seeing Blitz songs without price, also not seeing Doors DLC without price. Appears I downloaded rb3 3 song launch pack and 9 song Doors Special Edition from 360, and only thing I see on market is 12 Song Doors Greatest Hits RB Edition, which contains same content but is trying to make me pay.

I have literally went in daily and checked legacy dlc songs as I find some all the time I hav epurchased and finally show up in game mp.

Thanks
  • 1. XB1
    2. Both
    3. Legacy
    Ozzy 8-track pack

30 pre-order DLC pack through Amazon

4 song DLC through Amazon.
  • Ruin RunnerRuin Runner Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    1. XB1
    2. Console marketplace
    3. bought the RB4 version (redeemed code from Amazon)
    4. The Pretty Reckless - "Follow Me Down"

This appears in the console marketplace and can be installed. However it does not appear in the game as a playable song after that. It does not appear in the in-game store at all.

edit: This issue has now been resolved. I was able to redownload and play this song last night. Thanks, Harmonix!
  • 1. PS4
    2. Both Psn and Rock Band Store
    3. Bought the green day rock band, way back.
    4. All Green Day Albums.