Rock Band 4 - Marketplace Tracking - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• 1. XB1
    2. Issue starts in Rock Band store, can see problem on console download queque
    3. Purchased the RB3 (actually "Rock Band") version via the web store
    4. Foo Fighters - The Pretender, Jimi Hendrix - Stone Free.

I've had a few other songs do this. I'll be going through the in-game store, and the majority of purchases I've made are listed with price, instead of "purchased", even when I've already downloaded the DLC. If I select it, it'll either tell me it's installed already, and switch to "in library", or ask if I want to install it. At some point, it will no longer go to that menu OR the confirmation to buy something menu, it will jump straight to the "there was a problem..." menu with the "OK" prompt.

Once that appears once, I can't select any other song in the in-game store, whether it says "purchased" or "in library" or lists a price. It will always bring up that error message.

If I then go out to the xbox main menu, I can't get to the "settings" or "manage game" features from the hamburger (三) button. If I physically disconnect from the network and restart the machine, I can then navigate to the settings and game management screens, and see that some songs are listed as "installing". Two that are doing this right now are The Pretender (which has been there for days) and Stone Free. I believe I purchased both of these from the web store, in the xbox 360 section, not the xbox one section. Previously I had the same issue with Jane, as many did. When it was showing the queue (which it isn't anymore, for some reason) I could cancel them and it would fix the problem (but I wouldn't have the songs). but now I can't seem to find the option to cancel the downloads, only pause the installation. There's no feedback to indicate that it's working, though. A lot of these seem to be issues with how garbage the xbox one interface is, though. I have around 800 tracks downloaded currently, with a few track packs/Blitz/RB1/2/3 etc remaining to get.
  • drfsupercenterdrfsupercenter Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    Two things.

1. Xbox One
    2. Both in-game and console marketplace
    3. Xbox 360
    4. Any songs I received via a code (the RHCP 5-pack that came with my RB3 Pro Guitar; the Track Pack DLC codes)

These are showing as the $1.99 price tag. Tried it with songs like Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold, Rio by Duran Duran, both from Track Pack 2.
    Also tested The Adventures of Raindance Maggie by Red Hot Chili Peppers, which was part of a 5-song promo bundle with the pro controller.

Thinking the issue here is that since I never paid actual money for them, they're showing as not purchased. Even though I paid money for the instruments/track pack discs, and they show as redownloadable on the Xbox 360 marketplace.

Secondly:
    I'm having an issue RE-redownloading tracks. I'll copy/paste the contents of a support question I posted in the Xbox One subreddit.
    I spent several hours yesterday going through the "get more songs" in-game marketplace and redownloading all of the tracks I had bought on my Xbox 360. Some of them showed as "Purchased" like they should, but others had a price tag of $1.99 and changed to "You already own this!" when selecting it.
    At any rate, I downloaded some 20GB worth of DLC, over 500 different songs.
    I refreshed the song cache and went back into the store... and hey, a lot of them no longer showed as "purchased" or "in library", they went back to being $1.99! Clearly something was majorly glitching out here.
    So I went to manage game and uninstalled everything. After that finished (it took about 10 minutes), I went to reinstall RB4 and it only shows 50ish DLC tracks available to redownload in one click. Those are all of the RB4-native tracks that I got via a combination of the Amazon 34-song preorder pack and the console exclusive ones I bought.
    None of those old songs are showing up in my game management. If I go into "see all add-ons" and click on one, THEN it shows as purchased, but it still has that same problem... if I uninstall it, it doesn't show back as up as re-installable!
    Long story short, only the RB4-native purchases are showing up as "ready to install" if I uninstall them after downloading. All of the legacy stuff disappears from that list. If I navigate to it again in the marketplace, I can redownload for free... but why should I have to go one by one like that? I didn't mind doing it a first time, but I was hoping they would show up in my list of Xbox One purchases now.
  • 1) Xbox One

2) Console Marketplace

3) Purchased in Rock Band 3

4) Slayer pack.

Only got around to playing the game today. Installed, and followed instructions for downloading previous DLC. Was flicking through, stopped on Slayer, and it was giving me a price. I haven't checked others (as I have dozens). I will update.
  • GeeoffGeeoff Unsigned
    1. XB1
    2. Rock Band in-game store
    3. RB3 or earlier versions
    4. None of these tracks are recognizing that I own them:

Snoop Dogg Pack. (I bought before they removed that one song)
    Ozzy Pack
    Doors RB3 free pack
    Country Music Track Pack 1 (Downloaded from disc)
    Lego Rock Band tracks
    Rock Band Blitz tracks
  • I have yet to get the in game store to load on the PS4. Am I the only one who has had this problem?
  • 1- Platform: PS4 SCEA
    2- Web/Console Market

3- Bought on PS3 (Legacy DLC)
    4- Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen

Appears as "Free" on the web store but when i click on "Download to your PS4" the web crashes and in the Console store it appears as "Purchased" but the download buttom doesn't appear.

3-Bought on PS3 the RB1/RB2 DLC (Legacy DLC)
    4-I Want It All by Queen / Killer Queen by Queen / Somebody To Love by Queen / One Vision by Queen / I Want to Break Free by Queen

In the web store it only appears the old RB1/RB2 dlc as "Purchased" and i have to buy the new RB4 DLC (It appears with price to buy). In the console store only appears the new RB4 DLC to buy.

3-Bought on PS3 (Legacy DLC)
    4-Stacked Actors by Foo Fighters

In the web store appears as "Unavailable" and when i click on "Tell Me More" says: "You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s): You have already purchased "Stacked Actors"" and it's the only dlc available. On the console store it's the same with the "Unavailable" and that i already bought the "Rock Band 3: Stacked Actors"

• Geeoff said:

1. XB1

Ozzy Pack
    Doors RB3 free pack
    Lego Rock Band tracks
    Rock Band Blitz tracks

What song was removed from the Snoop Dogg pack? That's news to me.
  • 1 PS4
    2. Playstation store and marketplace
    3. All legacy songs, including lego rock band and blitz.
    4. Creedence Ckearwater Revival pack two. Says I own it but it will not let me download it.
  • *Clearwater
  • 1. PS4 – SCEA
    2. console marketplace
    3. previously purchased
    4. All previously purchased song. When you go to sort the DLC by price, it keeps the songs in their respective price categories, regardless of the fact that it is listed as free. Going through and trying to re-download songs where once you download it you get kicked back to the beginning of the list and have to navigate through thousands of songs to get back to where you were is a bit frustrating.
  • I have yet to get the in game store to load on the PS4. Am I the only one who has had this problem?

same issue

1. PS4 SCEE
    2. Rock Band in-game store / Sony Store?
    3. It's my first Sony console Rock Band, I purchased a few songs over the Sony marketplace but they seem not to show up, neither can I connect to the in-game store at all, timeouts every time. Rebuilding the song cache didnt work
    4. "everything"? as I cant download anything I purchased
  • 1. PS4 EU
    2. PSN EU
    3. had previously purchased it (with RB3 ; disc release)
    4. who knew / funhouse (pink); lonely boy ; something from nothing ; walk this way ; 'Are You Gonna Go My Way' - Lenny Kravitz ; this love (maroon 5) ; ROCK BAND FREE PACK 01

I will add more as soon as I found them
  • Snow (Hey Oh) is delisted, but not part of your list. Does that mean you forgot or have hope of its imminent resurrection
  • Snow (Hey Oh) is delisted, but not part of your list. Does that mean you forgot or have hope of its imminent resurrection

It's in the list. First tab.
  • Geeoff said:

1. XB1

Ozzy Pack
    Doors RB3 free pack
    Lego Rock Band tracks
    Rock Band Blitz tracks

Snoop's Upside Ya Head, was removed because of the song samples in it.

• GeeoffGeeoff Unsigned

Geeoff said:

1. XB1

Ozzy Pack
    Doors RB3 free pack
    Lego Rock Band tracks
    Rock Band Blitz tracks

Snoop's Upside Ya Head. They re-released the pack without it, I think?
  • bdmckinlbdmckinl Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    1. PS4 SCEA
    2. in-game store
    3. All previously purchased content
    4. I have cross-referenced with your document and THINK I've removed anything you're already aware of (but apologies for any duplication):

Take on Me (a-ha) Song missing from marketplace catalog (infinite "…" loading in store)
    Obsession (Animotion) Song missing from marketplace catalog (infinite "…" loading in store)
    Stayin' Alive (Bee Gees) Song missing from marketplace catalog (infinite "…" loading in store)
    Bad Medicine (Bon Jovi) Not able to download despite being listed as "purchased" (i.e. previously purchased but can't download RB4 version)
    Blaze of Glory (Bon Jovi) Not able to download despite being listed as "purchased" (i.e. previously purchased but can't download RB4 version)
    Rape Me (Nirvana) Song missing from marketplace catalog (infinite "…" loading in store)
    Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Queen) Not able to download despite being listed as "purchased" (i.e. previously purchased but can't download RB4 version). Currently listed as a problem with a pack, but DIDNT buy as part of any pack I don't think.
    CCR Pack 02 Pack missing from marketplace catalog (infinite "…" loading in store)
    Ozzy Osbourne 8-pack (I see you've identified all 8 of these songs individually as having problems, but there's also no listing of this pack in the store).
    'Rock Band Free Pack' (from RB2) - no listing in the store (perhaps due to content overlap with RB4 amazon promotion?)

Finally: the authentic respect for your customers, on display with this demonstrated commitment to an enormous task, reveals such deep integrity. It is truly an inspiring example, and I genuinely thank all of you at Harmonix for your above-and-beyond efforts.
  • Geeoff said:

1. XB1

Ozzy Pack
    Doors RB3 free pack
    Lego Rock Band tracks
    Rock Band Blitz tracks

Snoop's Upside Ya Head, was removed because of the song samples in it.

Ah, interesting. I do see the song on the expired content list but I had no idea.

I bought the pack way back when I first got Rock Band 3 in early 2011. Would it have that track? I'll have to check on my 360 when I get home... if I were to redownload it would I miss out on the track?
  • 9Viper9Viper Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    Nemuren said:

1. PS4 (USA)
    2. Both ingame store and PS store
    3. Previously purchased
    4. Queen 1 pack only downloads 4 of the 10 songs originally included: Another One Bites the Dust, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Fat Bottomed Girls, Tie Your Mother Down. The missing tracks are: I Want It All, I Want To Break Free, Killer Queen, One Vision, Somebody to Love, Under Pressure

Same Issue here, I just downloaded the Queen Pack 01 on PS4 SCEA (Canada) this week and only 4 songs have downloaded, if I look at the other songs from the pack, it's asking me to pay for them...

Take on Me by ah-a missing as well
  • 1. NA PS4
    2. In-game store AND marketplace
    3. Bought an earlier version
    4. Come On Eileen - Save Ferris

The song comes up as "Purchased" in both stores, but I don't have it in-game, nor is there any way to download it.
  • 1.Xbox One
    2.Snoop Dogg Pack
    3.Console Market place and In game store
    4. Legacy purchase upon initial release. All songs in both stores are requiring $1.99 purchase
  • 1. XBO
    2. both
    3. previously
    4. Ozzy pack, All RB Blitz songs, Doors pack, Rush 2112 pack

As above, the whole ozzy pack, all rb blitz songs, the doors pack, and rush 2112 pack all say they need to be repurchased.
  • XB1
    In game store
    Legacy DLC from RB3 or earlier
    1. Rush 2112 - No track that includes the 3 separate tracks as one long track, and the three separate tracks are there but says I need to purchase them again
    2. Phish Stash - Was able to re-download Wilson and Tweezer but Stash says I need to purchase again
    3. Earth Wind and Fire - Shining Star - Says I need to purchase again

• DaveskiDaveski Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    1. PS4 NA
    2. In game store and marketplace
    3. Newly purchased through RB4 in-game store
    4. Queen Pack 01

Shows up as "Purchased" but only four of the songs are actually downloaded and playable:
    Fat Bottomed Girls
    Crazy Little Thing Called Love
    Another One Bites the Dust
    Tie Your Mother Down

There is a similar issue on that spreadsheet, but it appears to be the opposite of what I'm seeing.
  • edited October 2015
    1. Xbox One
    2. Ingame store/Xbox One Marketplace
    3. Legacy DLC downloaded previously
    4. Ozzy Osbourne pack 01

I'm unable to download any songs from the Ozzy pack, and the one song I was able to get through the XBO maretplace(I Don't Wanna Stop) actually shows a price tag next to it ingame.
  • Kolma_Kolma_ Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    1. XB1 - North America
    2. Both
    3. Rb3/Earlier
    4. Here goes...

I'm leaving the obvious stuff like exports and delisted tracks and 2112..

The Doors RB3 FREE Launch Pack (free Doors DLC at launch)
    EU Title Update Pack (While this was meant for Europe it redeemed and installed fine on my America account and I would like these songs...)
    RB3 Preorder Pack (gamestop preorder pack)
    RB3 Retail Pro Pack-Red Hot Chili Peppers (Ya know.. the ones that came with the RB3 Bass and Pro Mustang Bundles
    Rock Band Blitz Soundtrack :D FIXED
    Rock Band Free Pack 01
  • Sitri said:

1. Xbox One
    2. Ingame store/Xbox One Marketplace
    3. Legacy DLC downloaded previously
    4. Ozzy Osbourne pack 01

I'm unable to download any songs from the Ozzy pack, and the one song I was able to get through the XBO maretplace(I Don't Wanna Stop) actually shows a price tag next to it ingame.

Chances are you're looking at the wrong songs. Pack 1 contains:
    - Crazy Babies
    - No More Tears
    - I Don't Wanna Stop
    - Let Me Hear You Scream
    - Soul Sucker
    - Diggin' Me Down

You said I Don't Wanna Stop worked so try any of the others I mentioned. All the other songs have issues because of Bark at the Moon and Mama I'm Coming Home being exclusives for the 8 pack.
  • 1. Platform -PS4 – SCEA
    2. Console marketplace - RB store errors out and won't connect
    3. Previously purchased RB3
    4. What specific song, pack, or album you are having an issue with - 1901 by Phoenix

Song lists as purchased but won't let me download.
    I tried using my PC to access the PlayStation store and selected my download history and selecting "Download to PS4" and it doesn't work.
  • 1. PS4
    2. Console Marketplace
    3. Previously purcased songs show as Purchased and cannot be downloaded. Previous songs bought the week before the 99 cent sale is un-downloadable when the information given me stated that the 99 cent songs will be playable on RB4 ie. The Killers, Spaceman
    4. All my Pre-Order DLC is not installing (my game bundle isnt here yet) Phoenix, 1901. Take me to the River by Talking Heads. My 99 cent song purchases ie. The Killers, Spaceman. No Doubt, Just a girl and many others.
  • dragon114dragon114 Opening Act
    edited October 2015
    1. xbox one
    2. in game store
    3. legacy song download
    2. little wings
    3. green day exports
    4. blitz pack
    5. some of the no dobut songs
    6. track pack volume 2
    7. metal track pack
    8. all of the doors tracks