Rock Band 4 - Marketplace Tracking - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• edited March 7
    1. PlayStation 4 SCEE (EU)
    2. Rockband 4 in game store
    3. Previously purchased RB3
    4. No Doubt Tragic Kingdom: The Complete Album
    5. It it listed as purchased when browins contant on the store. However, when clicking on it, it says "no content available"

Furthermore, I do not know, if this is the right thread to post, but Muse-Hysteria, availble on SCEA, but not on SCEE.
  • TheMuralsTheMurals Unsigned
    That's one of the 9 European RB1 tracks that never got uploaded to SCEE because they were on disc on the first game. The export lost them due to licensing complications and it's been hinted that they may not come back at all. So yeah, instead of "Moar Muse!" the scenario for RB4 SCEE players is rather "Any Muse At All!".
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    TheMurals said:

That's one of the 9 European RB1 tracks that never got uploaded to SCEE because they were on disc on the first game. The export lost them due to licensing complications and it's been hinted that they may not come back at all. So yeah, instead of "Moar Muse!" the scenario for RB4 SCEE players is rather "Any Muse At All!".

They were in the Rock Band 1 Export download on the PS3, and should have been in the downloadable package for the PS4 as well, but weren't.

So, 3 of the 9 songs have expired licensing. The other 6 are still being sold on the US PSN Store and XBOX Marketplace (even here in Australia), so I highly doubt it's a regional/licensing issue. I see no reason why Harmonix can't re-submit those 6 songs still available for those of us in SIEE regions. Whether for free or for purchase. I don't care. I would be happy to pay for the Blur (cover), Muse and Oasis songs.
  • PS4 SIEA

still missing Adolescent (Incubus) and Depeche mode pack
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star

1. PlayStation 4 SCEE (EU)
    2. Rockband 4 in game store
    3. Previously purchased RB3
    4. No Doubt Tragic Kingdom: The Complete Album
    5. It it listed as purchased when browins contant on the store. However, when clicking on it, it says "no content available"

Furthermore, I do not know, if this is the right thread to post, but Muse-Hysteria, availble on SCEA, but not on SCEE.

There's currently no PS4 version for No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom : The Complete Album on any SIEE Store. I'm sure it's something that'll be fixed eventually, probably after we have all of the exports.

I have all of the songs from that pack in Rock Band 4, but I purchased The Singles 1992-2003 Album (13 songs) + Deep Cuts (9 songs). That gave me all 14 songs that were on the album, plus 8 others. I think the only No Doubt Song that I had to buy separately was "New".

Here are the links on the UK Store that show the different packs and PS3/PS4 availability...
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/the-singles-1992-2003-(album)/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-PROCKBANDX000399
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/no-doubt-tragic-kingdom-the-deep-cuts/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-RBNODOUBTCCF046F
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/no-doubt-tragic-kingdom-the-complete-album/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-RBTRAGICKCCF0470
  • Platform: PS4 SCEA
    Store: In-game and PS Store
    Content: Mostly older content

3 Doors Down - When I’m Gone (I believe this was the song I reported to Harmonix months ago and sent pics)
    In-game store I get the constant 3 dots. PS Store says “Not available for purchase for reason: Already own Rock Band 3: When I’m Gone”

Black Sabbath (As Made Famous By) Sweet Leaf, NIB, and War Pigs.
    In-game no content found. PS Store message “Not available at this time”. If I look at these songs on another account they each have prices

New Order - Blue Monday
    Has a price on both stores

Ozzy Osbourne
    I Don’t know
    Steal Away (The Night)
    Over The Mountain
    Flying High Again
    Diary Of A Madman
    In-game no content found. PS Store message “Cannot be purchased at this time”. On another account each show a price.

Queen - Killer Queen
    In-game no content found. PS Store has a price

Soundgarden - Rusty Cage
    In-game no content found. PS Store “Not available for purchase for reason: Already own Rock Band 3: Rusty Cage”

System Of A Down - Chop Suey
    In-game no content found. PS Store “Not available for purchase for reason: Already own Rock Band 2 Export Pack Unlock”

Talking Heads - Burning Down The House
    In-game no content found. PS Store has a price

Talking Heads - Take Me To The River
    In-game no content found. PS Store message says purchased no download feature

Three Days Grace - The Good Life
    In-game no content found. PS Store message says purchased no download feature
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    @cjb7577

Try these links?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/rock-band-3-pre-order-pack/cid=UP8802-BLUS30463_00-RBGAMESTOCCF1001

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/games/addons/ozzy-osbourne-8-pack/cid=UP8802-BLUS30463_00-RBOZZY8XXCCFF1A3

The original RB3 retailer preorder pack was your Talking Heads song, your New Order song, and a Deftones song. You needed to re-up it with the pack link. I think that's the right link. If it isn't let me know and I'll dig deeper.

Likewise the Ozzy 8 pack, when it finally went back up, needed to be 'bought free' via the pack. Again, I think that link'll do, but if it doesn't let me know.

Several of your other songs are among the ~25 songs that are still havig entitlement issues for single purchasers.

Have you downloaded the RB2 export (yet?) If so, did you do so before or after last Dec 1 (when Chop Suey became an individually purchaseable item?) Do you have the other songs from the RB2 export in your library?

I didn't think there was ever a widespread problem with the Sabbath pack, but you should look it up in the store as the pack, rather than as the three individual songs. There might be a 'free purchase' link on the pack page that would entitle the three component songs.
  • Thanks for assistance THATMARKGUY. Got all the packs downloaded. Didn't realize the PS4 never downloaded the RB2 songs found them all hiding amongst others already downloaded in the add-ons list including Chop Suey. Thanks again!
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited March 22
    Stay Together For the Kids is one of the ~25 still broken entitlement-issue tracks on SIEA.

Dreaming of Love is delisted. It was 'free' originally (nobody ever actually purchased it), but got delisted in December 2014.
  • BonFire5BonFire5 Opening Act
    I Want It All, I Want to Break Free, Killer Queen, One Vision, Somebody to Love, and Under Pressure are new in the store It's saying 2 of them are free for me, are these the RB2 versions of the songs where you can play the keys for Somebody to Love?
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    BonFire5 said:

I Want It All, I Want to Break Free, Killer Queen, One Vision, Somebody to Love, and Under Pressure are new in the store It's saying 2 of them are free for me, are these the RB2 versions of the songs where you can play the keys for Somebody to Love?

No, they're the RB3 Versions.
    tdc002 said:

BonFire5 said:

Now that's strange. i already have the Rock Band 3 versions of those. So it should say purchased.
  • SmashManSmashMan Rising Star
    edited March 24
    BonFire5 said:

tdc002 said:

BonFire5 said:

Now that's strange. i already have the Rock Band 3 versions of those. So it should say purchased.
    Assuming you purchased the pre-RB3 versions, it's a different entitlement. The RB3 versions of these songs already had the correct entitlements. The new one you're seeing I'd guess is from buying the original track which is split on the PlayStation Store because they couldn't apply your original entitlement to the RB3 era DLC because that would give you the RB3 version when you didn't pay for it.

Either way, you have the RB3 version charts in RB4.

And as someone who was waiting for a RB2 era "Killer Queen" to be fixed, I'm pretty happy. Now I just need 3 Doors Down's "When I'm Gone" fixed and I'll be caught up on my DLC entitlements, excluding delisted obviously.
  • NeedDreamNeedDream Unsigned
    Are delisted songs still even a possibility?
    I just want the chance to play Somebody to Love's piano again. Without having to go back.
    And now it's telling me they're unavailable for purchase... except for I Want to Break Free for some reason.
  • BonFire5 said:

And now it's telling me they're unavailable for purchase... except for I Want to Break Free for some reason.

We got rid of the duplicates. Now they look like every other old song rather than having three versions.
    HMXOwl said:

BonFire5 said:

We got rid of the duplicates. Now they look like every other old song rather than having three versions.
    Oh okay, cool. Do you know if Ace Frehley's Outer Space will come to the store?
  • Great progress for the EU PS4 stuff recently, once Track Pack 2 is out, all the entitlements I'll have remaining (in addition to the RB1 EU stuff nobody knows about) are as follows:

30 Seconds to Mars - Kings And Queens, This Is War
    Abnormality - Visions
    The Acro-brats - Day Late Dollar Short
    Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal
    Anarchy Club - Blood Doll, Get Clean
    Bang Camaro - Pleasure, Night Lies
    The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
    Between the Buried - Prequel To The Sequel
    Breaking Wheel - Shoulder To The Plow
    Death Of The Cool - Can’t Let Go
    Deftones - My Own Summer
    Fleetwood Mac - Don’t Stop
    Freezepop - Brainpower
    Honest Bob - I Get By
    James Brown - Get Up
    Journey - Don’t Stop Believing
    The Libyans - Welcome To The Neighbourhood
    The Main Drag - A Jagged Gorgeous Winter
    Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call
    New Order - Blue Monday
    Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Under The Bridge
    Speck - Conventional Lover
    The Sterns - Supreme Girl
    Talking Heads - Burning Down The House
    Tribe - Outside
    Vagiant - Seven
    Vesuvius - Promised Land
  • bonethug0108bonethug0108 Headliner
    edited March 31
    Of those I believe only 5 are not delisted or from the RB4 30 pack/RB Free pack.

Everyone is still missing the other ones.
  • @BandM$te4Lyfe Prequel to the Sequel is part of the 20 free pack that's fixed.
  • @BandM$te4Lyfe Prequel to the Sequel is part of the 20 free pack that's fixed.

Nice spot, thanks
  • edited April 3
    1.PS4
    2.Rockband Store
    3. Recently Purchased (See below)
    4. See below

I've been having issues with a few songs. I've purchased these through the Rockband 4 store and they refuse to download:

Animal - Disturbed
    So Far Away - Staind
    The Good Life - Three Days Grace

First off I apologize if I'm not being specific enough in the following statement, I'm new here.

Most songs I purchased immediately gave me the option to download them. These three didn't, along with a bunch more. However most of these songs I could download either by going to the SEARCH category in the RB4 Store, and they showed up there as "FREE". Some other songs I had to log into the Playstation Store on my laptop and remotely download them to my ps4. These three songs however (I believe this is all of them... I own a lot) just seem not to exist for some reason.

One other song (for now, I'll update again if I find more) Snuff by Slipknot... I own it.. It's downloaded on my PS4.. I've even played it before several times... ever since I got Rivals, it just disappeared from my Library... I've gone as far as completely uninstalling RB4 and All DLC.... Then completely reinstalled and this song is still MIA.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Like I said above, I'm new to this community and look forward to being a part of it... if any other information is needed, let me know.
  • edited April 3
    Hold blue in a song menu and uncheck 'Hide 1-Rated Songs'.
  • @MRash - Please see http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/281273/psa-stop-random-disappearances-of-songs-avoid-rating-them-as-1-by-accident (only the post at the top). Found this out the hard way, there's a slight subjective UI bug.
  • PS4
    Rock Band Store
    Previously Purchased

1. Stacked Actors - Foo Fighters "..."
    2. Rusty Cage - Soundgarden "..."

Also noticed that not ALL of my Green Day rock band tracks moved over with the export. Missing some disc tracks frm 21st century breakdown and american idiot. I know that initially the export was only working for people who purchased plus. I only bought the original version of the game but i do remember exporting to RB3 at the time. Am I still waiting on a fix?
  • edited April 8
    Do we think these will ever get fixed?

Blood Sugar Sex Magik Album Tracks
    Red Hot Chili Peppers- Snow (Hey Oh)
    Red Hot Chili Peppers- Tell Me Baby
    Bon Jovi- Livin' On A Prayer (RB2 Export)
    Alien Ant Farm- Smooth Criminal
    Journey- Don't Stop Believin'
    Vesuvius- Promised Land
    8 Free RB1 Songs (Brainpower, Blood Doll, etc.)

I'm a PS4 user in the US.