Rock Band 4 - Marketplace Tracking - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited April 8
    @atrain187 They will be fixed, most of what you list are delisted DLC which are not being dealt with until non-delisted DLC and exports are fixed for all 3 platforms (XB1, PS4 NA, PS4 EU). The rest (Livin' on a Prayer, 8 Free RB1 songs) will be fixed soon.
  • @grumblevolcano Awesome! That's all I wanted to know. Thanks for the reply!
  • BonFire5BonFire5 Opening Act

@atrain187 They will be fixed, most of what you list are delisted DLC which are not being dealt with until non-delisted DLC and exports are fixed for all 3 platforms (XB1, PS4 NA, PS4 EU). The rest (Livin' on a Prayer, 8 Free RB1 songs) will be fixed soon.

That's good. I was this close to just buying Living On a Prayer.
  • pcwkumatepcwkumate Unsigned
    Living on a Prayer was available to me for free today in the NA Playstation Store! Check it out!
  • BonFire5BonFire5 Opening Act
    pcwkumate said:

Living on a Prayer was available to me for free today in the NA Playstation Store! Check it out!

Grabbed it last night. I'm happy as a clam I didn't spend 2-3$.
  • What about the 9 extra songs that were available in RB1 for Europe?
    "Beetlebum" -Blur
    "Countdown to Insanity" - H-Blockx
    "Hier Kommt Alex" - Die Toten Hosen
    "Hysteria" - Muse
    "Manu Chao"- Les Wampas
    "Monsoon" - Tokio Hotel
    "New Wave" - Pleymo
    "Perfekte Welle" - Juli
    "Rock 'n' Roll Star" - Oasis

I can see Hysteria available in the store, but at 1,99...
  • And the DLC Sonata Artica - Flag In The Ground
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    @Staveria The non-delisted ones are in the store now but you have to buy them. They can't do any more than that. Supposedly legal/licensing reasons or something but they won't/can't say more on it.

Sonata Arctica is RBN and won't come until after delisted songs are fixed, if at all.