Rock Band 4 - Marketplace Tracking - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• @grumblevolcano Awesome! That's all I wanted to know. Thanks for the reply!
  • BonFire5BonFire5 Opening Act

@atrain187 They will be fixed, most of what you list are delisted DLC which are not being dealt with until non-delisted DLC and exports are fixed for all 3 platforms (XB1, PS4 NA, PS4 EU). The rest (Livin' on a Prayer, 8 Free RB1 songs) will be fixed soon.

That's good. I was this close to just buying Living On a Prayer.
  • pcwkumatepcwkumate Unsigned
    Living on a Prayer was available to me for free today in the NA Playstation Store! Check it out!
  • BonFire5BonFire5 Opening Act
    pcwkumate said:

Living on a Prayer was available to me for free today in the NA Playstation Store! Check it out!

Grabbed it last night. I'm happy as a clam I didn't spend 2-3$.
  • What about the 9 extra songs that were available in RB1 for Europe?
    "Beetlebum" -Blur
    "Countdown to Insanity" - H-Blockx
    "Hier Kommt Alex" - Die Toten Hosen
    "Hysteria" - Muse
    "Manu Chao"- Les Wampas
    "Monsoon" - Tokio Hotel
    "New Wave" - Pleymo
    "Perfekte Welle" - Juli
    "Rock 'n' Roll Star" - Oasis

I can see Hysteria available in the store, but at 1,99...
  • And the DLC Sonata Artica - Flag In The Ground
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    @Staveria The non-delisted ones are in the store now but you have to buy them. They can't do any more than that. Supposedly legal/licensing reasons or something but they won't/can't say more on it.

Sonata Arctica is RBN and won't come until after delisted songs are fixed, if at all.
  • Zzzlol94Zzzlol94 Unsigned
    edited April 27
    Warriors of Time, Waking the Demon and the 2112 bundle (singles are available) are still not available in SIEE and the first two aren't listed in the google doc, they're not delisted so I would hope they'd be fixed soon.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-no/games/addons/'warriors-of-time'/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-RBWARRIORCCF021D
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-no/games/addons/'waking-the-demon'/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-RBWAKINGTCCF021C
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-no/games/addons/rush-'2112'/cid=EP0006-BLES00986_00-RBRUSH2119755000
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    Zzzlol94 said:

Warriors of Time, Waking the Demon and the 2112 bundle (singles are available) are still not available in SIEE and the first two aren't listed in the google doc, they're not delisted so I would hope they'd be fixed soon.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-no/games/addons/'warriors-of-time'/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-RBWARRIORCCF021D
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-no/games/addons/'waking-the-demon'/cid=EP0006-BLES00228_00-RBWAKINGTCCF021C
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-no/games/addons/rush-'2112'/cid=EP0006-BLES00986_00-RBRUSH2119755000

There's still a lot of singles and packs that don't have PS4 versions in SIEE regions, or just not showing up on the store.

They're on my list...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QTwO1KMQ8UI2xR2cONgBP0xeIrUVyVSW0Rxq82bAoWI
  • mmetznermmetzner Opening Act
    Staveira said:

What about the 9 extra songs that were available in RB1 for Europe?

This is the one I've been waiting to get back the most. Can't be too far away now!
  • mmetzner said:

Staveira said:

This is the one I've been waiting to get back the most. Can't be too far away now!
    They're functioning as intended for every region.
  • pcwkumatepcwkumate Unsigned
    De-listed songs are starting to show up in the SCEA store. BYOB, Toxicity (System of a Down), Tell Me Baby (RHCP), Smooth Criminal (Alien Ant Farm), and Don't Stop Believing (Journey) were all listed a few seconds ago in the store.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited May 4
    Well, more like six hours ago, but yeah, today. It was reported in the thread title of the other sticky thread about DLC entitlement issues (the "DLC to RB4" sticky). "Bang a Gong" and "Panic Switch", too.
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    edited May 5
    mmetzner said:

Staveira said:

That's been sorted (sort of). We got 6 of the 9 songs. All except Tokio Hotel, Les Wampas and Die Toten Hosen as they were delisted.

Yes, it kinda blows that we have to purchase them and they weren't offered as a pack for free or for a discounted price, but it's better than not getting them at all. Harmonix didn't have to make them available, but they did. Not the most ideal solution (as I think HMXOwl stated), but it's all they could do.

Is there any chance of getting a rough ETA or any info as to when we can expect any progress with the rest of the non-delisted legacy DLC that is missing or packs/singles that don't have a PS4 version available for them?

There's still a lot of content missing from SIEE regions....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QTwO1KMQ8UI2xR2cONgBP0xeIrUVyVSW0Rxq82bAoWI
  • I've been trying to download "Dreaming of Love" -Lights Resolve SIEA, but it doesn't seem to be working. It shows free in ps store, but doesn't download.
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    Geester79 said:

I've been trying to download "Dreaming of Love" -Lights Resolve SIEA, but it doesn't seem to be working. It shows free in ps store, but doesn't download.

It's a delisted track that's been broken since launch. Soon...
  • Geester79 said:

I've been trying to download "Dreaming of Love" -Lights Resolve SIEA, but it doesn't seem to be working. It shows free in ps store, but doesn't download.

I thought this was just a broken song, since it's been in the store so long. I was under the impression that all the broken songs were fixed. So, if it's in the store, and shows free, it's still delisted? Or is it just broken?
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    Geester79 said:

Geester79 said:

I thought this was just a broken song, since it's been in the store so long. I was under the impression that all the broken songs were fixed. So, if it's in the store, and shows free, it's still delisted? Or is it just broken?
    It's a delisted song that shouldn't be in the store yet. Treat it like any other delisted song. It will be available at a later date to redownload.
    It's misbehaving AND delisted. :) It was officially delisted in December 2014. You cannot find it in the search at store.playstation.com. But (if you 'bought' it before it got delisted) in your purchase history it has the red this-gen album frame (unlike the other delists), and when you click on it the info page for it seems to indicate that it has a PS3 and PS4 version. But if you try to push the download to your PS4 machine you get that eternal-spinning-cursor that was typical of entitlement-broken problem tracks and packs.

Basically, it is delisted but it's behaving like a broken entitlement, when it probably should be behaving like the other delists.
  • PlatStratPlatStrat Unsigned
    Glad we have System of a Down and Journey back, now waiting on my Metallica and Spinal Tap lol
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    edited May 5
    there's a possibility that our drummer spontaneously combusts on the Spinal Tap stuff.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-04-20/this-is-spinal-tap-s-400-million-lawsuit
    It would be awesome if the spinal tap delist (or a relist) came along with Archer style Spinal Tap avatars - Nigel on guitar, Derek on bass, David on vocals, and a generic but combustible drummer on drums.

Implausible, but awesome.
  • It would be awesome if the spinal tap delist (or a relist) came along with Archer style Spinal Tap avatars - Nigel on guitar, Derek on bass, David on vocals, and a generic but combustible drummer on drums.

No, it's weird enough that I'm the frontman in RBVR.
  • WoodenGloryWoodenGlory Unsigned
    HMXOwl said:

It would be awesome if the spinal tap delist (or a relist) came along with Archer style Spinal Tap avatars - Nigel on guitar, Derek on bass, David on vocals, and a generic but combustible drummer on drums.

How's it look when you sing and play Coldplay? :p
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    HMXOwl said:

*Looks at RBVR Derek*
    *Looks at you*
    *Looks at RBVR Derek again*

…I have questions.
  • LoopyChew said:

HMXOwl said:

*Looks at RBVR Derek*
    *Looks at you*
    *Looks at RBVR Derek again*

…I have questions.
    Don't forget how I came in right before an expansion added The Owl Lodge.
  • tnevakertnevaker Road Warrior

and a Stonehenge venue.
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    akuiken98 said:

tnevaker said:

and a Stonehenge venue.
    Yeah, like in GH2. Since Harmonix made that game, it's realistic that we could see it in RB4.
    it has to be a tiny Stonehenge, that an elf dancing about it could easily crush
    No, not tiny. I want massive, 18" tall stones,