Rock Band 4 - Marketplace Tracking - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    No, not tiny. I want massive, 18" tall stones,
  • tnevakertnevaker Road Warrior

No, not tiny. I want massive, 18" tall stones,

careful, this is probably how we ended up with Rivals' version of online multiplayer:

HMX Developer: "Look, this is what I was asked to build. Right here, one instrument per console. No random matchmaking. I was given this napkin..."
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    And oh how they danced, the little children of Rock Band

• edited May 16
    1: PS4 SCEA
    2: Rock Band in game store
    3: all new tracks for me purchased the weekend of May 13, 2017
    4: I bought a bunch of tracks over the weekend cause my fiancée and I wanted to get back to playing and all of the songs I bought downloaded and installed but only a few show up on my quick play list. MGMT "Kids" and M. Jordan "This is how we do it" work fine but then I purchased, downloaded, and installed the following and none of them show up in the game:
    Blonde "One way or Another"
    Hall & Oats "You make my Dreams Come True"
    Oasis "Champagne Supernova"
    Oasis "Wonderwall"
    Boston "More Than a Feeling"

"Wonderwall" and "More than a feeling" were in the "popular songs" section of the store and the others were in the "new releases" section.

• HMXOwl said:
    Thanks... I'll give that a try when I get home from work.
  • HMXOwl said:
    Went home for lunch and tried out what you suggested and it worked! Thanks for the help.
  • Awesome, cool. Anytime.
  • Take Me to the River by the Talking heads has finally been fixed. Thank you Harmonix!
  • 1. Platform XB1
    2. Ready to install and the xb1 marketplace
    3. Purchased the same day it released way back when
    4. Under The Bridge, BSSM full album
  • akuiken98 said:

1. Platform XB1
    2. Ready to install and the xb1 marketplace
    3. Purchased the same day it released way back when
    4. Under The Bridge, BSSM full album

The whole album is available on Xbox one besides Under The Bridge and Power of Equality.
    Not true some people have Under the bridge.
  • LIQPIGLIQPIG Unsigned
    Not me. Still waiting on Under the Bridge, and Naked in the Rain and My Lovely Man to be fixed.
  • 1. Platform XB1
    2. In game store, ready to install, and xbox marketplace
    3. Bought the pack when it first released
    4. Ozzy 8 pack
    I know it's supposed to be fixed already and I have no clue why it wants me to purchase the pack again.
  • Copper BlueCopper Blue Opening Act
    The spreadsheet was just updated to say that the Metallica pack is now available for PS4 NA, but I can't find it in the PS Store or the Rock Band on-disk store. How can I download this? (yes I had previously purchased it on the PS3)
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act

The spreadsheet was just updated to say that the Metallica pack is now available for PS4 NA, but I can't find it in the PS Store or the Rock Band on-disk store. How can I download this? (yes I had previously purchased it on the PS3)

If you bought the pack, try this:
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/metallica-track-pack-01/cid=UP0006-CUSA03284_00-RBMETALLPCCF0001

If you bought them as singles they aren't available yet and you'll have to wait until they are listed as such.
  • Copper BlueCopper Blue Opening Act
    edited June 2
    Thanks
  • Pearl WhitePearl White Rising Star
    I bought Metallica as a track pack, sure i did, but its saying not available for purchase on that link, but yet i have it installed on my PS3, but cant get it on for my PS4 and RB4 :(

Seems to be case with lot of the dlc still. :(
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act

I bought Metallica as a track pack, sure i did, but its saying not available for purchase on that link, but yet i have it installed on my PS3, but cant get it on for my PS4 and RB4 :(

Might seem like a dumb question but are you sure that you're signed into the store? I was signed out when I clicked the link and it said "not available." Then I signed in and literally watched the page change from "not available" to "free."

Might seem like a dumb question but are you sure that you're signed into the store? I was signed out when I clicked the link and it said "not available." Then I signed in and literally watched the page change from "not available" to "free."
    Thanks for the tip, indeed i was signed in.

Yes was signed in. But prior to signing in , the page said PS3, then when i signed in it then said PS4 in the corner and above that said not available. :(

I was also then looking back my Sony PS transaction history, on the store and my account page, i cant seem to get it to go any further back then 2010 and i'm quite sure RB 1,2,3 all where available in that time and bought lots of dlc over the years. And bought the Metallica pace way back when came out, so long ago cant recall. But i think im gonna have to hook up my PS3 adn take photos of all my dlc so as can see waht all is missing, is lots i still have to get back.
    Found this in my download history, does this indicate its singles or a pack ?

• Singles. Purchased on three separate days over two months. The pack would be one listing named Metallica Pack 01.
    HMXOwl said:

Singles. Purchased on three separate days over two months. The pack would be one listing named Metallica Pack 01.

Thankyou, well least i have them on my history, lot of songs still to get , in time i'm sure we will all get our libraries back.

• LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    It's just gonna take awhile, particularly if "all" includes SIEE (as it should).