Rock Band 4 - Marketplace Tracking - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• The spreadsheet says "Outer Space" by Ace Frehley is not currently supported for PlayStation 4 players in America. As far as I know, this is not the case, as I have the song in my RB4 library right now. I did buy the song from the PlayStation Store just before it went down (i.e. the RB4 version, SCEA) and I think it was only available as a single.
  • TheMuralsTheMurals Unsigned
    edited July 8
    While you could download it for PS4 before it went down and can still redownload it, if you didn't actually redeem/"buy" the PS4 version prior to it going down (e.g. you got it in 2011 and only just now got into RB4), you cannot currently redeem it.
  • quida03quida03 Unsigned
    Thank you, Harmonix! It is amazing that you went to the effort to convert music with expired licenses. I downloaded 30 songs today including RHCP BSSM. I am on Xbox one in the U.S.
    p.s. Does anyone have a link to a list of the tracks that have been converted sorted by date made available?
  • quida03 said:

Thank you, Harmonix! It is amazing that you went to the effort to convert music with expired licenses. I downloaded 30 songs today including RHCP BSSM. I am on Xbox one in the U.S.
    p.s. Does anyone have a link to a list of the tracks that have been converted sorted by date made available?

Check out the Google Doc in the thread I just moved you into. Though since Xbox is one-click legacy downloads, you see everything without having to search anywhere extra. So don't spend a bunch of time looking around for anything missed.
  • Anyone can tell me something about Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Is it allready fixed? I have a PS4.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    Sergim10 said:

Anyone can tell me something about Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Is it allready fixed? I have a PS4.

If you're in the SIEA region (USA/Canada), yes, it's fixed. First they fixed it only for people who bought the whole Blood Sugar Sex Magik album, but it later got fixed for single purchasers too.

If you're in the SIEE region, it is still broken.
  • I Really don't remeber if I bought the Album. The songs are available in the store for those who bought the Album?
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star

If you're in the SIEE region, it is still broken.

Sigh. Yes, no fixes, since getting our Exports in April. We're way, way behind.

Is there any news/updates on this HMXOwl?
  • BoomshanksBoomshanks Unsigned
    edited July 19
    Ok, I just checked the spreadsheet and as far as I can tell a few songs in my collection aren't listed. I don't know if I'm doing this right but I'll try anyway.

I'm on PS4 (SCEE) and the following songs can't be found in either the Rock Band in-game store or the Playstation Store. I had previously purchased all of this content for either RB2 or RB3. The songs are:

All-American Rejects - Move Along
    The Killers - Spaceman
    The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
    Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
    Wolfmother - Joker and the Thief
    Wolfmother - Woman
    30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill
    Mutemath - Typical

Them Crooked Vultures - New Fang. It can be found in the Rock Band in-game store, but when you click on it, it goes to the Playstation store and says content not found. It can't be found on the Playstation Store by searching.

• @Boomshanks There's a huge mess regarding SIEE, as such there's a whole thread dedicated to it. The latest we've heard about fixes is this:
    http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/comment/5381384/#Comment_5381384
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned

Ok, I just checked the spreadsheet and as far as I can tell a few songs in my collection aren't listed. I don't know if I'm doing this right but I'll try anyway.

I'm on PS4 (SCEE) and the following songs can't be found in either the Rock Band in-game store or the Playstation Store. I had previously purchased all of this content for either RB2 or RB3. The songs are:

The Killers - Spaceman
    The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
    Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
    Wolfmother - Joker and the Thief
    Wolfmother - Woman
    Mutemath - Typical

Them Crooked Vultures - New Fang. It can be found in the Rock Band in-game store, but when you click on it, it goes to the Playstation store and says content not found. It can't be found on the Playstation Store by searching.

All these songs can be found in the webstore except "Walk Like An Egyptian" and "New Fang". Here are links for them:

The Killers - Spaceman
    Franz Ferdinant - Take Me Out
    Wolfmother - Joker & The Thief
    Wolfmother - Woman
    Mute Math - Typical
  • DavidTLynchEsqDavidTLynchEsq Opening Act
    I just noticed Under the Bridge is available now. (Xbox US)
  • ZenzukiZenzuki Unsigned
    ^ Sweet find David!

Just downloading now, and that knocks one more of the list! Yay! :smile:
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith

I just noticed Under the Bridge is available now. (Xbox US)

It has been for about a week now. However, the other thread that announced it only had it up for a bit before SIEA changes overrode it.
  • Link1709Link1709 Unsigned
    Hey, I've been going through my PSN download list to make a list of songs I purchased from previous RB games but don't yet have on Rock Band 4.

I'm on the PlayStation 4 in the SIEE (Formerly SCEE) territory

Songs I am missing.

Bangles: Walk like an egyptian
    Journey: Don't stop Beliving
    30 seconds to Mars: Kings and Queens (shows in Rock Band store but leads to no content found screen)
    Red Hot Chili Peppers: Under The Bridge
    Black Tide: Warriors of Time
    System Of A Down: BYOB
    Wolfmother: Woman
    Alien Ant Farm: Smooth Criminal
    Ozzy Osbourne 8 Pack

Really want to play bark at the moon again.
    Yeah, SIEE appear to have been under the misunderstanding that they only needed to work on the restoration of the exports. They're (hopefully) working on them now.
  • Trying to download The Waiting by Tom Petty for PS4 in the USA. The store says I am ineligible, but I have the purchase clearly in my history on 1/23/2010. I tried the on-line chat help on the Playstation store site, but he couldn't help me. Any ideas?
  • copperblue17copperblue17 Unsigned
    edited August 1

Trying to download The Waiting by Tom Petty for PS4 in the USA. The store says I am ineligible, but I have the purchase clearly in my history on 1/23/2010. I tried the on-line chat help on the Playstation store site, but he couldn't help me. Any ideas?

Has anyone else been able to re-download this track? And does HMX check this thread anymore? Customer support at Sony says the problem with the track is the developer's fault and I need to contact them to resolve. How do I get in touch with HMX? Thanks
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act

Trying to download The Waiting by Tom Petty for PS4 in the USA. The store says I am ineligible, but I have the purchase clearly in my history on 1/23/2010. I tried the on-line chat help on the Playstation store site, but he couldn't help me. Any ideas?

Has anyone else been able to re-download this track? And does HMX check this thread anymore? Customer support at Sony says the problem with the track is the developer's fault and I need to contact them to resolve. How do I get in touch with HMX? Thanks
    I have a score on it so yes, I've installed it. I also bought the pack. Not sure if there are individual issues with the singles.

It was delisted during the RB4 era, which is why jaystonepk has a score on it; they're working on restoring content that was delisted, but I'm not quite sure how RB4-era delistings work on the PS4 side.
  • edited August 4
    Help. I'm sorry for my english. I bought code for AC/DC Track Pack for xbox 360, redeemed code and i can dowloaded songs in Xbox One store for Rock Band 4. The songs displaying as "Installed" in the in-game store, but not showing up in the music library. I refresh the song cache in-game, wait 24 hours, reinstalled all but nothing, same issue.

I check my purchase history but i can't see any of AC/DC Track Pack, the code is fine redeemed cause I can download the songs. My Region is Spain.

I opened a post for more info, i hope someone can help me.

http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/comment/5384687#Comment_5384687

Again, sorry for my english.
  • @BIackBear With Xbox One, "installed" doesn't necessarily the download process is complete. Shortly after downloading there should be a popup saying it has been downloaded. If not, it hasn't downloaded properly and you'll need to delete and redownload.
  • @BIackBear With Xbox One, "installed" doesn't necessarily the download process is complete. Shortly after downloading there should be a popup saying it has been downloaded. If not, it hasn't downloaded properly and you'll need to delete and redownload.

Thanks for your help, i didn't know it. I have tried to uninstall and install a acdc song about 20 times and never show the popup, however with any other song show the popup always. I'll keep trying.

• Trying to download The Waiting by Tom Petty for PS4 in the USA. The store says I am ineligible, but I have the purchase clearly in my history on 1/23/2010. I tried the on-line chat help on the Playstation store site, but he couldn't help me. Any ideas?

I have a score on it so yes, I've installed it. I also bought the pack. Not sure if there are individual issues with the singles.
    Yeah I don't doubt the pack is working, but I was wondering if anyone has successfully re-downloaded the single for The Waiting? The Sony rep said its a problem with the track itself and if someone else can download the single that would disprove them.
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act

Yeah I don't doubt the pack is working, but I was wondering if anyone has successfully re-downloaded the single for The Waiting? The Sony rep said its a problem with the track itself and if someone else can download the single that would disprove them.
    Read Loopy's post below mine. The single is not working but the pack is.