Rock Band 4: Legacy DLC Guide (Updated: 12/14/16)

Comments

• ludist210ludist210 Opening Act
    Ntanel said:
    I got AC/DC fine, but Green Day isn't available for me, even at the link. I had previously exported it to RB3 on my PS3.

• NtanelNtanel Unsigned
    We will have to wait. It seems the GD+ owners have priority. In the next week the June update should be out. Perhaps so will our GD export then.
  • NtanelNtanel Unsigned
    edited June 2016
    UPDATED: If someone could confirm my track export numbers, I would appreciate it, thanks. - http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/260620/rock-band-4-legacy-dlc-guide-updated-6-29-16/p1
  • NtanelNtanel Unsigned
    edited July 2016
    The Track Pack Volume Two entitlement has been released to the PS4!
  • daveJRXdaveJRX Unsigned
    edited July 2016
    I've downloaded RB2 tracks and AC/DC tracks to RB3 on PS3, but I can't get the export packs to show up in the PS4. Logic dictates that I must've purchased the export packs for both of them, but I don't know where I can find them. :(

UPDATE: I've found my RB2 and AC/DC export files in my download history, but I can't make it show up in my PS4. How do I do this?

2nd UPDATE: Nevermind, got it! I went to the online store and searched my download history to find them both. Added them to the cart and checked out, and my PS4 automatically started downloading the songs. W00t!
  • I've owned rock band 1 and 2 on my 360 and have exported them on rockband 3 before. On 4 for Xbox one, however, I can only export rock band 3. I've gone to the "export" section of "Get More Songs" and RB 1 & 2 aren't there. How can I get my songs?
  • @Solocrono Use manage game to get your exports.
  • @Wildcat15 thank you!!!
  • ts2steven13ts2steven13 Opening Act
    I still have not recieved my 20 Free DLC that came with Rock Band 2 for Rock Band 4. The songs show up in the store, but it says "Bundle Only". I also don't see the songs under "Ready to Install". I've been trying to get an answer on this for months, including submitting tickets to Harmonix's help page, and still nothing.

Can anyone help me out?
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited August 2016
    @ts2steven13 This is a known problem, HMX is trying to fix this with Microsoft (as well as AC/DC and other track packs for Xbox One which has the same problem).
  • jncselljncsell Opening Act
    So my wife and I have been big fans of Rock Band from the start, and we have purchased every game in the series. We started on XB360 and are now on XB1.

We got RB4 last October but because of work and such never got to play it much.

We are now back into it and are looking to re-obtain all the available previously-released content we don't yet have in the game.

We painstakingly went through the entire list of songs and found everything that was listed as "Purchased" and re-installed it.

At this point we have most of our DLC (no RBN?), most (if not all) track packs, and Green Day.

We are still missing AC/DC, Lego RB, RB1, RB2, and RB3.

The OP on this thread says this:

To export Rock Band and Rock Band 3 for PS4/XB1:
    Load up Rock Band 4, to go the Music Store ("Get More Songs") and then scroll down to "Exports". They should show up as purchased. Select the game and download them. You may have to reload your Song Cache in the Options Menu before items appear correctly in the Music Store.

We do this but only see an option for RB3 for a price of $14.99. No option for RB1.

To export Rock Band 2, AC/DC Live, Green Day and LEGO: Rock Band for PS4/XB1:
    Go to your console's store and search for the "Export Pack". The one(s) that you own should show as purchased. Download and install them.

We do this and find no results. Oddly the Green Day songs were available to re-install individually from the in-game store but the AC/DC, Lego, and RB2 songs are nowhere to be found.

We legitimately purchased all of these games on the XB360 and got them all imported into RB3 with no problem.

We had over 1000 songs in RB3, but only about 600 in RB4.

Can someone explain what's going on and how we can get these songs?
  • uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    Hover over RB4 then press start and select manage game.
    Choose the ready to install tab.
    Install.
    edited October 2016
    Thanks, that added 194 songs.

Not the easiest or most obvious thing in the world is it? This whole game has been weird from the start.

Two other questions:

RBN songs are permanently gone?

RB3 is $14.99 regardless of if you own it or not?
  • RBN songs will be discussed when everything else is up. So maybe, maybe not.

And you can only export RB3 if you "own" or owned it and $15 is the export fee, just like all the other exports had a fee.
    Thanks, I just wanted to make sure the $15 for RB3 was standard and we weren't paying for something we didn't need to pay for.

I really hope the RBN content goes live at some point...we really loved a lot of the stuff on there.
  • Exports for numbered entries have always cost money. The options for 3 are $15 or not accessible, yeah.
  • Please add this re Xbox one.
    Since it saves all the hassle and time and has rb1 and 2 songs (if previously imported into rb3 on x360) and all prior purchased songs.

On the Xbox One Home screen, navigate to the My Games and Apps.
    Navigate to Games.
    Navigate to Rock Band 4.
    Press the start button and choose Manage Rock Band 4
    Navigate to Ready to Install – If you are entitled to the content, you should see xxx (202 in my case) tracks appear in this section.
    Choose “Install All”. Please keep in mind that this will Install all Rock Band content you have associated with the game, additional to these tracks.
    Once complete, navigate to your song library. The exported Rock Band tracks should be available in your song library to play! Be sure to restart Rock Band 4 if you do not see your recently downloaded tracks in-game immediately.
  • jonboyo said:

Please add this re Xbox one.
    Since it saves all the hassle and time and has rb1 and 2 songs (if previously imported into rb3 on x360) and all prior purchased songs.

Added, thanks.

• drum-machinedrum-machine Unsigned
    How can I find Rock Band Free Pack 1 on ps store US??
  • SKYLAR7SKYLAR7 Unsigned

How can I find Rock Band Free Pack 1 on ps store US??

I hope this is the pack that you are looking for:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/rock-band-twenty-free-track-pack/cid=UP0006-CUSA03284_00-RB2TWENTYCCF0111
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited June 9
    No, Rock Band Free Pack 1 wasn't the 20-free entitled to RB2 purchasers with manual-code redemption; it was the 9 HMX-band songs that were in RB2 but didn't export from RB2 that were made available as a free pack in the RB3 era to everybody, not just RB2 exporters.

It does not appear to have a store entry accessible from the webstore right now. I do not know if there's any way to access it from within a PS3 / RB3; I suspect not. It may now be officially inaccessible.
  • Ntanel said:

To export Rock Band 2, AC/DC Live, Green Day and LEGO: Rock Band for PS4/XB1:
    Go to your console's store and search for the "Export Pack". The one(s) that you own should show as purchased. Download and install them.

Disc Export Availability (Exportable Tracks):
    Rock Band 1 (56) - Released
    Rock Band 2 (70) - Released
    Rock Band 3 (83) - Released ($15 USD)
    AC/DC (18) - Released
    Beatles (0) - Never
    Green Day (44) - Released
    Green Day Plus (50) - Released
    LEGO (42) - Released
    - Also See: http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/comment/5198889/#Comment_5198889
    TP: Volume 1 (20) - Each song is available individually in the Music Store.
    TP: Volume 2 (20) - Released
    TP: Classic Rock (20) - Released
    TP: Country (20) - Released
    TP: Country 2 (20) - Released
    TP: Metal (20) - Released

Can somebody help me please. I'm being told by forums that the AC/DC Disc export is possible but I'm not sure how. I have to old 360 disk and the original book that I used to import them to RB3. Now how can I get them on my new RB4? Much appreciate any assistance on this. Thanks.
  • We've got support articles for all exports on rockband.com/support