If you could export ONE RBN song...

Comments

• Blow at High Dough - Tragically Hip. The main store needs some Hip.
  • edited October 2015
    oops - nevermind
  • For the Love of God (Live) by Steve Vai.

It was a blast on guitar.
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    I can't pick just one song.

The Complexity of Light EP by Children of Nova is just too fun. Then there's "A Thousand Nights" by Mile Marker Zero and the tracks by Free Spirit.

Maybe if we request it enough, HMX could go back through the RBN and try to bring over/re-license tracks.
  • Odin ForceOdin Force Road Warrior
    Future Soon by Jonathan Coulton is another one.
  • PlutarchPlutarch Road Warrior
    Dawn of a Million Souls by Ayreon.
  • edited October 2015
    I shouldn't of read these replies because now I need to go get more RBN songs!

"Home" Fear Without Reason...
    Even though I have a tough time with it on XpDrums. It always gets stuck in my head for a few days afterwards. lol
  • KonadorKonador Rising Star
    If I Was King - Dan Markland
  • I'm having a really hard time deciding.

Right now, I'm feeling Doomsday Party by Sybreed. I love how the vocalist sounded, and the other 3 instruments were just a blast to play. Especially drums!

• DJMAKODJMAKO Opening Act
    Sleater-Kinney - Rollercoaster
  • The Jumper- Third Eye
    or
    Phantom Limb- The Shins
    I miss a lot of stuff though.

• Banky71Banky71 Banned on the Run (Live)
    I was going to come in here and say nothing and then I saw everyone else's and I want them all.
  • Tough pick between Higher, Jumper and any Free Spirit song. Think I'd go with Easy Days.
  • Gordon Freeman Saved My Life by Miracle of Sound.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    OH MY GOD THIS IS HARD

I guess "Gabrielle" by Ween?

"The Most Beautiful Girl in the Room" by Flight of the Conchords was always a party favorite, too.
  • Need Strange - Chad Smith and the Bombastic Meatbats.

I maybe biased though because I'm a drummer
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    I only had 52 RBN songs, but it was still hard to choose one. I finally decided that Drivin' N' Cryin' - "I See Georgia" is the one I will miss most. It is an easy song to play, I just love the song.

• Either The Complexity of Light by Children of Nova or Selkies: The Endless Obsession by Between the Buried and Me.
  • John Parr - "Naughty Naughty"
  • Pitch-BlackPitch-Black Road Warrior
    Remedy by Seether
  • This question is simply too hard. Even Rats, Rise Above This, Going Under, Jumpers... It's impossible.

It would probably be something by "Dance for the Dying", even with no keys.

That's where my heart is on this question I think. Thug Love is the real answer and then Echo.
    El Monstro Would be my pick.

• Hello Fascination - Breathe Carolina
  • VorralVorral Opening Act
    Nobody. Really? Really, nobody? I gotta be the one to say it? *sigh* Okay then.

2nd Sucks by A Day To Remember
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior

This question is simply too hard. Even Rats, Rise Above This, Going Under, Jumpers... It's impossible.

It would probably be something by "Dance for the Dying", even with no keys.

That's where my heart is on this question I think. Thug Love is the real answer and then Echo.
    I'm fond of "Kitty Fight Song" myself.
  • Fane1024Fane1024 Opening Act
    edited October 2015

Semi-charmed Life - Third Eye Blind

If the vocals weren't a re-record with too many differences from the original, I'd agree. I can sing that song perfectly, just not in RB.

I'm gonna go with Going Under.
  • Pac-Man Fever /Buckner & Garcia
  • It's a hard choice but I keep coming back to Cheesy Pop Song. @atalkingfish you need to get in touch with HMX ASAP lol