If you could export ONE RBN song...

Comments

• Complexity of Light - Only if the Pro Drums chart was fixed though
    Otherwise, I'd love to see Force Feedback - Machinae Supremacy

I totally forgot about all of the Machinae Supremacy songs so maybe those instead.
  • There are a number of songs listed here that I recognize and like but that I don't remember being on the RBN. Maybe they didn't make it to Playstation ("Atomic" is one example, for sure), or maybe I DO have some of them but it's just been too long since I played RB3 where I would see them listed on the screen.
    I should play again soon and then maybe do some shopping?
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior

There are a number of songs listed here that I recognize and like but that I don't remember being on the RBN. Maybe they didn't make it to Playstation ("Atomic" is one example, for sure), or maybe I DO have some of them but it's just been too long since I played RB3 where I would see them listed on the screen.
    I should play again soon and then maybe do some shopping?

Yes.
  • obladerekobladerek Opening Act
    Shins "Saint Simon" or perhaps Jerry Lee Lewis "Great Balls of Fire".
  • oh... impossible to only choose one... there are quite a bunch of gems on RBN that I would pay for, if necessary, to have again in RB4.

My top choice would be A Silent Film - You Will Leave a Mark

Top contenders:

Halcyon Way - Mouth Without a Head
    Free Spirit - Heroes Don't Cry
    Alias Unknown - Top Back

omg a lot come to mind!
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    #1 pick: Grace of The Grill by Graveyard BBQ.

This album simply blew me away when i first listened to it, every song is different from the other while still holding on to their own unique style. Grace of the Grill has the best outro i've ever heard. And I still can't understand why this band didn't get a shitload of attention with this album. All their songs are also fun to play on every instrument. While again all being quite different. If you still play rb2/3, get these now.
    Graveyard BBQ: Greatest Hits 2 is my #1 album of the last 20 years.

Other honorable mentions:
    BTBAM
    Mastodon
    Frankenstein's Teaser Trailer
    Cynic
    Kaipa
    The Giraffes
    And i probably missed a few more.
  • That's easy. Broke Down on the Brazos by Gov't Mule.
  • Talk About by Dear and the Headlights.
  • I cant contain to just one:

Seether songs
    Third Eye Blind songs
    Evanescence - Going Under
    Creed - Higher
    Finger Eleven - Paralyzer
    Stan Bush - The Touch
    Powerman 5000 songs
  • edited October 2016
    ShaggyB said:

I cant contain to just one:

Seether songs
    Third Eye Blind songs
    Evanescence - Going Under
    Creed - Higher
    Finger Eleven - Paralyzer
    Stan Bush - The Touch
    Powerman 5000 songs

Stan bush indeed. Brings back so many memories of my love for Transformers.
  • mikeytsmikeyts Road Warrior
    Damn; I forgot that "Going Under" was RBN :(. I suppose I should be grateful that the other 6 Evanescence songs were normal DLC ("Bring Me To Life", "Call Me When You're Sober", "Weight of the World", "Everybody's Fool", "Lithium" and "What You Want").
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    We Love The Moon. V is for Vampire too ideally
  • I would love to have both 'Deception - Concealing Fate Part 2' and 'Eden' by Tesseract, also 'The Truth' by Kittie. It's too difficult to pick one song!
  • I guess
    Ordinary objects-dance for the dying
  • BonFire5BonFire5 Opening Act
    The Touch.
  • mmetznermmetzner Opening Act
    Three standouts for me

Stan Bush - The Touch
    Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
    Creed - Higher
  • I always enjoyed playing "I Made A Game With Zombies In It".
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    Probably Dawn of a Million Souls by Ayreon
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    CLOCK IS TICKING

I'm trying (and failing!) to find songs I would enjoy singing (no falsetto, no monster voice)
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    edited February 8
    HM to Bodies, Jumper and Paralyzer but I will pick My Morning Jacket - I’m Amazed, followed closely by the Flight of the Conchords songs.
  • CLOCK IS TICKING

I'm trying (and failing!) to find songs I would enjoy singing (no falsetto, no monster voice)

Space Unicorn.

You need it.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    But it's falsetto! And a novelty song!
    aaaaaannndd I just bought it .....
  • Tough to pick just one, as I really want those Band of Horses songs back, but I'd have to go with Dawn of a Million souls by Ayreon. Maybe Dash by Bumblefoot. Or St. Elmo's Fire by John Parr. Or Saint Simon by The Shins. Or Omega Wave by Forbidden. Or Mechanical Love by In This Moment. Or The Obsidian Conspiracy by Nevermore. Or Dog Like Vultures by Haste the Day. Or 1348 by Umphrey's McGee. Or Even Rats by The Slip. Or Stabbing the Drama by Soilwork.
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    I can't only pick one but i hope someday we get dlc from Asking Alexandria, Attack Attack!, A Day To Remember (more than the 1 we have), Seether, Drowning Pool, Silverstein, more All That Remains, Finger Eleven, Creed, Demon Hunter, more Five Finger Death Punch, more Of Mice & Men, Memphis May Fire, Sonata Arctica, Nonpoint, Going Under of Evanescence, Blessthefall, Close Your Eyes, Miss May i, Sleeping with Sirens and Motionless in White, i must be forgetting some because rbn was so awesome for me, wow i just realised how much i miss those tracks...
  • In terms of songs that have a close connection to me, I'll go with "Curse of the Werewolf" by Timeless Miracle. One of the greatest power metal songs I've listened to (it's what truly introduced me to the genre alongside DragonForce's material), and at least in my eyes, it's awesome from nearly every angle (narrative, instrumentation, etc.) Although, there's a long list of things that I do want back to nearly the same degree, either because the song's great or I just think it'd be really cool to have that track back. Finger Eleven, Parry Gripp, a lot of the video game OSTs, Five Finger Death Punch, John Parr, Stan Bush, and so many more were great to have.
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    Just one?

Foundation by an Unkindness (it's made for me... I can make my voice sound exactly like his)

Can I be greedy and ask for one more... Gabrielle by Ween (I love singing it... a super fun song)
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    Pale sister of light
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited February 9
    I'd love to get Fragments by an Unkindness in the regular game (RB4). Heck Blondie covered the song on their latest album so.. ;)
  • Complexity of Light, probably.

I also really miss Selkies and Obfuscation by Beneath Between Buried and Me

Bang Camaro by Bang Camaro

Epic Symphony is also really fun to play

• GraffinGraffin Rising Star

I'd love to get Fragments by an Unkindness in the regular game (RB4). Heck Blondie covered the song on their latest album so.. ;)

Wow. I thought that was a joke that Blondie covered it... but it’s true and it still sounds freaking awesome.

Yep, I’ll change my one request from Foundation to Fragments now.

Thanks for letting me know about the cover version too!