If you could export ONE RBN song...

Comments

• thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    I could list two dozen songs I’d be thrilled to get access to in rb4. And my list and order might morph with time and mood.

But the one song that would always find its way to a position at or near the top is Stan Bush - The Touch.
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    I want them all! From The Touch to St. Elmo's Fire to Great Balls of Fire to Business Time.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    It’s Gonna Be a Long Night by Ween would be my absolute.
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    Gemini pls
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    Oh man, how did I not know this was a thread?! SOOO many options:

Personally, I'd love to get "That'll Be the Day" by Jerry Naylor. It's one of my personal favorite songs. I'd love to get the actual Buddy Holly version, but I'm not exactly holding my breath over that, so this would do, I guess.

"Australia" by The Shins is up there too. It's crazy to me RBN got SUCH a better selection of Shins songs than actual DLC did.

As far as lesser known bands, "Dawn of the Condoms" by Ultra Saturday got a lot of play on my console back in the day. Also "Talk About" by Dear and the Headlights (which I prefer over "Sweet Talk," that we got as DLC).

Also, as a ska fan, "This Gigantic Robot Kills" by MC Lars (ft Suburban Legends and MC Bat Commander) was HUGE for me. As soon as that song popped up, I had my fingers crossed we'd get Suburban Legends or The Aquabats at some point (assuming Suburban Legends or The Aquabats had to sign off on that song and were aware of RBN).
  • dinomandinoman Rising Star
    Finger Eleven - Paralyzer
  • CAL022CAL022 Opening Act
    Rodrigo Y Gabriela:
    - Buster Voodoo
    - Hanuman

I'll pay for those songs again if they're released as official DLC!
  • Man all of your guy's request are fantastic..
    Rodrigo is a yes. Gemini is a yes. Children of Nova. St Elmo's Fire. The Touch.. could go on and on.

Rishloo would be excellent to have back too!
  • JaymayoJaymayo Unsigned
    Here are a few songs, that I absolutely loved playing from RBN. Some of my favorite Rock band songs, period. (I recognize I have a little different taste than most posting here)

HIgh Class Trailer Trash
    Pray for You
    Whatever Happened to You
    Two Minute Warning
    Diana Don't Slow Down
    Cheesy Pop Song
    Nobody Gives a S*** About US
    A Christmas Song
    At the Cathedral
    England Rock Anthem
    Angels We have Heard on High
  • Goth Girls.

But a whole bunch more too, obviously. I played the frick out of Goth Girls though.