Completing Guitar Hero 3.0

Comments

• TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    Just a heads up that I'm not as concerned adding RBN rehashes to the spreadsheet since they're already on the platform and marked, so I may be slow to add them to the notes section.

Any actual new songs from GH I'll be sure to mark
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    edited December 4
    Heart's "Crazy On You" can finally be marked off of Guitar Hero II!
    Yup! Incoming...
    Added
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    What's everyone's shortlist for songs they still want from the first 2/3 Guitar Hero's?

Here's mine by priority and probability (first 10 I view as highly probable gets, the rest are a crap shoot):

1-Cochise by Audioslave
    2-Hey You by The Exies
    3-Unsung by Helmet
    4-Mother by Danzig
    5-Monsters by Matchbook Romance
    6-Rock You Like a Hurricane by Scorpions
    7-Take it Off by The Donnas
    8-Misirlou by Dick Dale
    9-Hush by Deep Purple
    10-You Really Got Me (by both The Kinks and Van Halen)

Paranoid by Black Sabbath
    Sunshine of Your Love by Cream
    Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N'Roses
    Sweet Child of Mine by Guns N' Roses
    One by Metallica
    Knights of Cydonia by ****
    Paint it Black by The Rolling Stones
    Anarchy in the U.K. by Sex Pistols
    Iron Man by Black Sabbath
    Crossroads by Cream
    Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top
    La Grange by ZZ Top

In short, if we received the top 10 for probability alone, that would be freaking amazing!! B)
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal

What's everyone's shortlist for songs they still want from the first 2/3 Guitar Hero's?

Well, if I don't include unlikely bands like Cream, ZZ Top, Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, Guns 'n' Roses, Muse, Metallica, etc., my top 10 leftovers from GH1-GH3 are probably something like:

1. Deep Purple - "Hush"
    2. Priestess - "Lay Down"
    3. My Chemical Romance - "Dead!"
    4. Audioslave - "Cochise"
    5. The Stooges - "Search and Destroy"
    6. Scorpions - "Rock You Like a Hurricane"
    7. Aerosmith - "Last Child"
    8. Helmet - "Unsung"
    9. Rancid - "Salvation"
    10. Pretenders - "Tattooed Love Boys"
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited December 8
    Considering all of GH1-3 not in RB, something like this:
    Aerosmith - "Same Old Song and Dance"
    Aerosmith - "Last Child"
    Van Halen - "You Really Got Me"
    My Chemical Romance - "Dead!"
    My Chemical Romance - "This is How I Disappear"
    Linkin Park - "No More Sorrow"
    Coldplay - "God Put a Smile Upon Your Face"
    Coldplay - "Violet Hill"
    Made in Mexico - "Yes We Can"*
    Megasus - "Red Lottery"*

* If these 2 came I'd want a challenge with those and Dream Genie as spotlight, Visions would be eligible.
  • Made in Mexico - "Yes We Can"*
    Megasus - "Red Lottery"*

* If these 2 came I'd want a challenge with those and Dream Genie as spotlight, Visions would be eligible.

Ah, the "get rekt" challenge.
    Bundle Red Lottery with Electric Wizard or something!
  • I wonder why Helmet never came to RB. Unsung has always been in my wishlist ever since playing it in GH and if I remember correctly, it was in Smash Hits.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    jkald said:

I wonder why Helmet never came to RB. Unsung has always been in my wishlist ever since playing it in GH and if I remember correctly, it was in Smash Hits.

The version of "Unsung" in Smash Hits was live, not the album version; so presumably it doesn't have proper stems (even though that's not always an issue these days).
  • tdc002 said:

jkald said:

I wonder why Helmet never came to RB. Unsung has always been in my wishlist ever since playing it in GH and if I remember correctly, it was in Smash Hits.

The version of "Unsung" in Smash Hits was live, not the album version; so presumably it doesn't have proper stems (even though that's not always an issue these days).
    Gotcha, thanks for the reply. Was it bad? I wouldn't mind a live version at all if we could get one.
  • jkald said:

tdc002 said:

jkald said:

Gotcha, thanks for the reply. Was it bad? I wouldn't mind a live version at all if we could get one.
    It was pretty decent, I think. You tell me.
  • Sounds great!
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    Both RBN re-releases this week by Third Eye Blind, "Never Let You Go" and "Semi-Charmed Life", were in GH (GH5 DLC and GHVH on-disc, respectively).