Star Wars Discussion *SPOILER WARNING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!*

Comments

• bigmf said:

The original trilogy had a lot of problems that people just seem to gloss over:
    The great Jedi warrior is Grover in the swamp

Miss Piggy, actually.
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
  • The Mickey Mouse ears on the hologram was hilarious.
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    digital release Friday
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    I can wait a week for my Blu-Ray.
  • Let me ask you guys...
    Who shot first, Han or Greedo?
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    I can tell you who died first.
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    edited April 2016
    FIFTEEN MINUTES

from now in a

galaxy far, far away

• calloycalloy Unsigned

• calloycalloy Unsigned
    Kylo Ren will pay...that insolent, dad-killing lunatic. also, any room he gets bad news in will never be the same.
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    calloy said:

thanks for THAT nightmare
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP

calloy said:

thanks for THAT nightmare
    I know, a Trump empire scares me too.
  • So I just re-watched The Force Awakens because my blu-ray has LANDED and seriously, it could have ended right when Rey and Chewy take off in the Millenium Falcon. They DID NOT need to do the whole "omg it's luke" thing at the end, we very clearly know that they're on their way to Luke. And the last panned shot from the air of Rey and Luke just standing there staring at each other was just...come on.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    I thought it was ludicrous (but in a fun way!) at the time, I can't imagine it has much replay value.

I have the Topps Star Wars Card Trading app (because it's free?) and I keep getting cards from this movie of characters I don't remember at all. So the 2nd time through I'll be keeping my eyes open for PZ-4CO ("Peazy") and Gwellis Bagnoro (with Izby) and Korr Sella and Athgar Heece and Chancellor Villecham and Dasha Promenti and GA-97 (is that Elvis' microphone as his mouth?) and Jashco Phurus and Pru Sweevant and especially Sarco Plank (with a scaly face that looks like a giant pill bug - should I have remembered that?).
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    @HMXCrisis,i think they showed Luke because they didn't want to hear, "Why didn't we even SEE Luke's face?!?!?!", even though you saw him with R2 in the flash-frames.

weirdly, i didn't choke up when Han got it this time, but i did when Chewie returned to rescue Rey & Finn. dammit! got me again
  • bigmf said:

The original trilogy had a lot of problems that people just seem to gloss over:
    The great Jedi warrior is Grover in the swamp

Miss Piggy, actually.
    Always thought Yoda sounded more like Fozzie. There were points in the original trilogy where I was expecting Yoda to say "Woka Woka Woka" before Luke threw tomatoes at Yoda using the Force.
  • calloycalloy Unsigned