The Rainbow Club: The RB Forums LGBTQA Hangout

Comments

• razor63 said:

Howdy, y'all! How's everyone doin'? I'm back for a couple of weeks from Uni now, so I have RB4 and the XB1 for a while ^_^
    Time to get used to Rivals!

Welcome back!

And nice screenshots @Nulien, but now I'm embarrassed you showed him lmao :tired_face:
  • NulienNulien Opening Act

razor63 said:

Howdy, y'all! How's everyone doin'? I'm back for a couple of weeks from Uni now, so I have RB4 and the XB1 for a while ^_^

Welcome back!

And nice screenshots @Nulien, but now I'm embarrassed you showed him lmao :tired_face:
    Don't be... your comment doesn't even begin to compare with the things that are frequently said in the in-game chat. A family-friendly guild, this is not.
  • Nulien said:

razor63 said:

Welcome back!

Don't be... your comment doesn't even begin to compare with the things that are frequently said in the in-game chat. A family-friendly guild, this is not.
    o:) Glad to know I'm still a angel lol :D
  • XzalorXzalor Rising Star
    merry crisis, guys!!
  • Odin ForceOdin Force Road Warrior
    @Nulien

Is that server Gilgamesh? I'm on jenova on PS4 but there aren't many friends...
  • So fellow rainbow clubbers, have you been naughty or have you been nice? Lol.
    edited December 2016

@Nulien

Is that server Gilgamesh? I'm on jenova on PS4 but there aren't many friends...

Yeah, it's Gilgamesh... took me about a week just to get a chance to make a new character there.

So fellow rainbow clubbers, have you been naughty or have you been nice? Lol.

I'd say... about 80% nice.

Edit: Maybe 75%.
  • So fellow rainbow clubbers, have you been naughty or have you been nice? Lol.

Nice... mostly.
  • edited January 8
    So, anyone here on PS4 want to add me? I've been playing since Christmas and at least my Pro Drum skills have gotten quite better overtime, I've thought about playing some Rivals until online hits and I want some Rock Band buddies before then.

My PSN name is: Froey_

Be sure to let me know you are from the Rock Band forums. ;)

Edit
    And for those wanting to know my library, I have over 500 songs including:
    Rock Band 1
    Rock Band 2
    Rock Band 3
    Lego: Rock Band
    Green Day: Rock Band
    and DLC all throughout past old games, and some new Rock Band 4 stuff.
  • I'm way late but wishing my forum family and rainbow club a happy new year! <3
  • Delibird444Delibird444 Opening Act
    I'm gonna bump this thread, because in the words of my good friend Sombra: "we might need this later."

Also I miss seeing it at the top. GNF's mysterious disappearance means it never lights up anymore. :(
    His spirit lives on inside us all.
  • I have no idea on what to add to this thread, so I'll just share this:

• Just stopping by to say a friendly hello to my fellow gaymers/allies :)
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    Howdy y'all again! Just droppin' in to say that the spirit of this thread shall definitely live on, as long as we maintain and cultivate it appropriately. It saddens me to see what's happened in recent months state-side, but hopefully y'all will pull through. Stronger together, stronger forever etc. Keep on fightin'! ^_^
  • edited February 7

Just stopping by to say a friendly hello to my fellow gaymers/allies :)

*waves back*

edited February 7
    I've always appreciated how easy it is for me to dress, as a man, but always silently envied how many more options the ladies have. From accessories to color choices to wild hairstyles to makeup to... everything.

Or maybe it's just me getting tired of wearing polo shirts every single day as I have for the past 10 years, and realizing my wild experimentation days are over since I'm now a professional. (I want to dye my hair :( )

Ladies, appreciate your options.
  • edited February 8

I've always appreciated how easy it is for me to dress, as a man, but always silently envied how many more options the ladies have. From accessories to color choices to wild hairstyles to makeup to... everything.

Or maybe it's just me getting tired of wearing polo shirts every single day as I have for the past 10 years, and realizing my wild experimentation days are over since I'm now a professional. (I want to dye my hair :( )

Ladies, appreciate your options.

I love the amount of options available compared to my neckbeard years, but my fashion choices have not changed much other than tighter pants, lady shirts and cardigans. Leggings are comfy, but I prefer to wear them either with a skirt (which I can't find one of what I like) or with a long shirt (which I don't have much of.)

When it comes to makeup I don't wear much of it either, but I don't see a reason why you shouldn't limit yourself though. Whether it's something for a clearer face and maybe even something cute around the eyes. ;)

As for hair, I want to dye my long curly hair purple. Unfortunately I have an associates in business and would like to look for work in that kind of field which I'm sure doesn't accept purple hair.

Edit: I also only had my ears pierced recently last year, but I recommend it, you can easily get studs that can be seen as 'professional' but also get a fun pair for those free days.

tl;dr Try new things! It's fun!
    I'm terrible at being gay... I have no fashion sense whatsoever.
  • Nulien said:

I'm terrible at being gay... I have no fashion sense whatsoever.

Don't feel bad. I could careless too lol.
    I'm having a panic attack over my hairline on Twitter right now. I'm one of those people that cares, but not enough to do anything about it.
  • Hey, Harmonix, add this:
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    Hey, has anyone heard from @RockBandRocker in a while? I haven't seen him anywhere in a long time?
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    edited February 13
    Witticus said:

Hey, has anyone heard from @RockBandRocker in a while? I haven't seen him anywhere in a long time?

Nothing I've noticed. It seems he's been inactive since last August, after talking about having his things stolen, and Digital v Analog. It's a shame too, he was fun to talk with, and he kinda kept this thread alive (along with @Delibird444).
    I've reached out on Twitter and Facebook but received no response. I hope he's alright. :/

Anyway, I love this:

• I seen them live. They have sexy bodies...
    edited February 13
    And sexy music. I'd take my time on that ride :love:.

The full acceptance story warmed my heart, among other things.
  • XzalorXzalor Rising Star
    Hi.