The Rainbow Club: The RB Forums LGBTQA Hangout

Comments

• This is all gonna seem gratuitous, but I love this thread for being an all-loving, inclusive, tolerant place, unlike my state's Governor's mansion from 2012-2016.
  • topdrawertopdrawer Opening Act
    edited November 2017
    Just met my first real life gay trump supporter and he is a total racist ****. He's a client of my partner so we bite our tongue but o my god is this guy is an ass.
  • Still confused as to why that exists
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited November 2017
    topdrawer said:

Just met my first real life gay trump supporter and he is a total racist ****. He's a client of my partner so we bite our tongue but o my god is this guy is an ass.

Unfortunately racism is inherited just like homophobia.

EDIT: Oh and i don't get how you could be gay and support Pence... but guess whatever floats your boat.
  • Witticus said:

I don’t understand how anyone can be straight and like Trump either. He’s trash and a terrible candidate for a lawn mowing service let alone anything that affects people’s lives.

I heard from a very reputable source that he thinks he can get elected Dog Catcher.

• EDIT: Oh and i don't get how you could be gay and support Pence... but guess whatever floats your boat.

Not sure if that exists, I think gay "Pence supporters" are just ignoring the fact that Ahmedinejad ran with the Ayatollah.
  • Happy New Years LGBT Family <3 (Not many of you are still around regularly but still figured I'd post it <3)
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    Indeed! Happy New Year to y'all, be you LGBTQQIA+, or an ally! Happy new years for all!