WDRN

Comments

• It's like how Batman and Superman can't use guns or kill people, it makes the story more interesting. A cell-blocking coffin? Yes, it's silly! But that keeps you from picking the too-obvious item.

Exactly bruther

Cracks chicken leg over firedooms head bruther for trying to take the easy road dude
  • I was just trying to get some more information about this hypothetical world were we are locked in coffins.

if coffins normally block cell signals than there has to be a reason, that reason might change what item I would bring... I am just trying to make an informed decision
  • All of the coffins in this cemetery are made from wood from a torn-down movie theater. This wood was specially treated to block cell phone signals so the movie would not be interrupted by people that forgot to turn their phone off.
  • Fine you can have your cell phone but you only have 1% battery life. Think about this, how do you know what's graveyard you're at ? How is someone going to save you yeah they don't know where you're located ? You got 1% battery life so you got like a minute and a half to explain that you woke up in a grave and you need saved
  • "need saved"
    You're from Pittsburgh!
  • All of the coffins in this cemetery are made from wood from a torn-down movie theater. This wood was specially treated to block cell phone signals so the movie would not be interrupted by people that forgot to turn their phone off.

I like any universe that can stop people from using their phones in theaters
    Hogan2015 said:

Fine you can have your cell phone but you only have 1% battery life. Think about this, how do you know what's graveyard you're at ? How is someone going to save you yeah they don't know where you're located ? You got 1% battery life so you got like a minute and a half to explain that you woke up in a grave and you need saved

well a cell phone won't be too helpful without getting signal...

also is this a random act of coffin stuffing, or is it a planed punishment because I ask too many questions about this situation?

either way I guess the best hope is to bring a really loud boombox or something... Most coffins are buried 7 feet deep right? There is no way I could open up the coffin with that much weight on it, also inside a coffin is too small to use any tools, so my only hope is to get someone to notice something is up. I don't know how well sound would travel but without cell phone signal (also don't know if those normally reach 7 feet under) it is the only thing I can think of that might attract attention. I might have some hearing loss, but there is a chance someone could hear it and save me... if not I can at least die listening to some of my favorite tunes.
  • Think about it bruther . There's a way to get out of that coffin without a cell phone dude .
  • Rocket launcher?
    NO WAIT

Flame thrower. Solves all problems.
  • Rocket launcher?
    NO WAIT

Flame thrower. Solves all problems.

I am sure you would survive using those in an small enclosed place like a coffin
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited October 2016
    I would escape so fast your head would spin!
    And then I would seek medical attention. Possibly because my head would spin too ... all the way off of my body.
  • Ok bruther I will tell you dude .

First thing you do is put your shirt over your head dude . This will prevent dirt from getting in your face pal . Second dude . The coffins weakest point bruther is the middle pal and it would be easy to crack dude , if not already cracked dude . What you do pal is hit the middle of the coffin till it cracks pal . The dirt will fall the the crack the bigger it gets dude . Just push the dirt to the other side of the coffin bruther and keep punching the middle of the coffin pal . When the hole is big enough for you to stick your arm through bruther just start wiggling your arm as far up as you can dude . With you being buried pal the dirt should be loose pal so it should be easy to maneuver through it pal . Now depending on how tall you are pal , most coffins are buried six ft down pal . Just tear the coffin the rest of the way so you can stand up pal . If you're 5 ft 5 in pal that means you'll just have to dig up 5 more inches until you reach the surface pal .

The one item you could take with you is a knife to get the hole started pal .
  • I just read that this morning! But I thought you were looking for a funny answer for the radio show.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/01/how-to-survive-being-buried-alive-in-a-coffin/
  • Hell its doesn't seem they're going to have another podcast bruther
  • Dadasaurus RexDadasaurus Rex Rawwwwwwr!
    edited October 2016
    Message removed at the request of the thread owner.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited October 2016
    Fun fact: This the podcast, not the rock band club.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert

Message removed at the request of the thread owner.

I own this thread and I didnt request ****.

The man is keeping us down. Attica! Attica!
  • *LawDog is sent to Attica and gets better internet access there than he had at home*
  • Message removed at the request of the thread owner.

I own this thread and I didnt request ****.

The man is keeping us down. Attica! Attica!
    Blame Witt
  • SuperTigerMarioSuperTigerMario I'm not a hipster!
    Hot sauce challenge!
    I know!
  • daxx1970daxx1970 110% Awesome
    Long time listener, first time poster. I'd like to say I'm a big fan and I love the format
    ...unfortunately none of that would be true
  • Glad to hear from you Daxx, but unfortunately Stephen Baldwin is on the line. Bye.
  • daxx1970 said:

Long time listener, first time poster. I'd like to say I'm a big fan and I love the format
    ...unfortunately none of that would be true

High Daxx, thanks for calling. We've heard your complaints and decided to use the corporate strategy of not fixing anything.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited October 2016
    Edit: wrong thread
    Bring back the podcast!
    Without hot sauce plz
    I plan on using the WDRN format to smear @daxx1970

For example, did you know his voting record for the last 30 years has been Mondale, Dukakis, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, and Obama.
    In fact he has a poster of Dukakis riding in a tank on his bedroom wall.
  • Did you know Dax hasn't gotten a raise in 15 years, he needs pills for that.
    Drunken rant: @daxx1970 smells of cheese and once had a staring contast with an orangutang. ( the results are disputed.)
  • daxx1970daxx1970 110% Awesome
    That damn monkey lost!!! Anyone says otherwise is a mother trumping monkey lover...and the cheese smell, while accurate, is from my lip fungus medication(s).
    I believe orangutangs are classified as great apes but as I have no infernet I can not dispute you.