Introductions

I thought it would be a good idea to start and introduction thread so we could get to know each other a little better. I go by TUSMBOX (TUSMROX on YouTube). I wish I had known about the Kickstarter program, I would've loved to donate some money, but I'm glad it was a success. I enjoyed both Frequency and Amplitude on the PS2, and I was really excited to hear about a PS4 version coming. I'm trying to work my way to #1 on the overall leaderboards, and I'm about 4K behind first place. I need to get some better paths through some of these songs.

It's nice to be here, hopefully Ill get a chance to meet some more new players.

Comments

• Hi. I'm weffjebster! I go by the pseudonym Single White Infidel when I make music, and I'm responsible for Assault on Psychofortress.

I am not great at this game. :D Still working on unlocking Super mode, and then unsure if I'll ever be good enough to play the whole soundtrack on that mode when it happens.

Looking for tips on how to play zigzags.
  • X to the E-R-Q GRANITE here, back from the dead :p ^_6 (Much like Amplitude ^_6) Anything else ya wanna know you can find on the Unofficial Amplitude Forums:

http://www.amplitudeonline.com/forums/member/65-XERQ-GRANITE

Hit me up on PSN, always lookin for fellow FreQs to add to my PSN friends list:

XERQ_GRANITE

My gamertag is the same for Steam aswell ;) ^_6 WUB WUB!
  • Hey all!
    I'm HMXMudry, or Nick, Amplitude's Product Manager. Any questions about Amplitude, feel free to come my way and ask!

I'm on PSN and ya'll should add me for some Amplitude leaderboard competition! My username is "AngryFacing". I'm pretty good on Expert, and still trying to nail every track on Super, but that isn't happening any time soon... haha.

I'm also on Twitter if you so choose to follow me and my mozzarella stick adventures there. My Twitter is @Nick_Mudry.

• TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    HMXMudry said:

Hey all!
    I'm HMXMudry, or Nick, Amplitude's Product Manager. Any questions about Amplitude, feel free to come my way and ask!

I'm on PSN and ya'll should add me for some Amplitude leaderboard competition! My username is "AngryFacing". I'm pretty good on Expert, and still trying to nail every track on Super, but that isn't happening any time soon... haha.

I'm also on Twitter if you so choose to follow me and my mozzarella stick adventures there. My Twitter is @Nick_Mudry.

I thought your twitter was @MurdysMozz...