Song-Specific Changes Coming in April

Comments

• empyre327empyre327 Unsigned
    Is there a list of any other songs that might have issues? I *think* Lenny Kravitz "Are You Gonna Go My Way" Expert Drums has something funky going on. . . aside from its drum fills being ridiculous. There is a part about 2/3 the way through that is simple 4/4 that I always drop notes on. Are there any plans to revisit any of the drum fills?
  • HillesHilles Unsigned
    I tried submitting a ticket but it wouldn't let me so I'll mention it here. It said you guys updated imagine guitar by John Lennon and you did only it looks like you didn't update the leaderboard. The top score is unattainable now due to the fact you changed certain star powers from unison bonus to not. I just got 100% on expert using a similar path to first place and got 6000 less points due to this.
  • firedoom666firedoom666 Headliner
    I just want them to add harmonies to...

“Push Push (Lady Lightning)”
    “Lodger”
    “Blink”
    “Signs”
    “Don’t Let Me Down (Slowly)”
    “What’s Your Favorite Dinosaur?”
    “Synthesized
    “No Mercy”
    “Trash Candy””
  • At the very least add them to the Bang Camaro song. Seems sacrilegious to not have it on that one.

At the very least add them to the Bang Camaro song. Seems sacrilegious to not have it on that one.

well the weird thing is that some of those songs (Push Push included) have already had harmonies upgrades made by the harmonies project guys. So I could play harmonies on RB3 if I want

HMX used the Harmonies Project for the upgrades anyways so it is weird that they did not do it for those songs
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    I haven't kept up with this thread since it was originally posted with the chart of songs being fixed in the April patch, so sorry for my ignorance... are song fixes are going to be an "on-going" exercise as things are discovered or pointed out? ...and what are the limitations for what HMX will/won't consider "fixing"?

The first fairly "major fix" I'd love to see on Pro-drums that hasn't yet already been done would be at the end of Boston's "Foreplay" intro where the crash swells (both green and yellow cymbols) get charted instead of just a couple of green crash hits... as seen in this video starting around 1:36 in...

If you watch the animation of the drummer, you can see him playing the part while you sit idly by...
    Assume the email you're referring to is the normal support portal? Done!
  • Delibird444Delibird444 Opening Act
    Or talktous@harmonixmusic.com. You probably won't get a reply, but Josh and Criss filter it out and send things where they need to go.
  • SmashManSmashMan Rising Star
    BachiG said:

Assume the email you're referring to is the normal support portal? Done!

talktous@harmonixmusic.com
    edited May 2016
    Ahhh.. Thanks guys! Done there as well...
    BachiG said:

I haven't kept up with this thread since it was originally posted with the chart of songs being fixed in the April patch, so sorry for my ignorance... are song fixes are going to be an "on-going" exercise as things are discovered or pointed out? ...and what are the limitations for what HMX will/won't consider "fixing"?

The first fairly "major fix" I'd love to see on Pro-drums that hasn't yet already been done would be at the end of Boston's "Foreplay" intro where the crash swells (both green and yellow cymbols) get charted instead of just a couple of green crash hits... as seen in this video starting around 1:36 in...

If you watch the animation of the drummer, you can see him playing the part while you sit idly by...

I would like that, the one issue could be if those notes are put as the background noises instead of the drum track. I have no idea where they are but if they are background I doubt it will ever change
  • Now remove those boobs from my sight. Any male parts are fine for objectification purposes.

I'm just kidding; with a wink that there is a (somewhat limited, admittedly) female presence that should also be catered to on these boards.
  • NavyCherubNavyCherub Unsigned
    Just wanted to point out that I am a primary vocalist who hates percussion parts and doesn't mind breaks, but really loves alt-charting on guitar. On vocals I'm actually singing this stuff - on guitar, I'm really just pressing buttons!
  • baumpaulbaumpaul Unsigned
    I just noticed that the very first note in the guitar chart of We're An American Band is a red HOPO.
    Does anyone know if this was before the April patch as well and they just forgot to change it or did they change it to a HOPO with this patch?
    Either way, it should not be a HOPO since it's the very first note of the song.
    @HMXJosh
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    baumpaul said:

You can HO and PO on a real guitar from a "cold start".
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior

baumpaul said:

You can HO and PO on a real guitar from a "cold start".
    Right, but the authoring docs strictly forbid this.