DC2 Export Question

BenSpeirsBenSpeirs Unsigned
edited July 2016 in Dance Central
Hey guys!

I recently got DC Spotlight and whilst I know legacy disk songs don't import, I kind of want to grab the export license before they have a chance to expire JUST IN CASE we get a DC4 or something. I exported DC1 but not DC2 and I just have a few questions.

It seems to export DC2 you need to also own DC3 as the export option is within one of the game menus, is that correct? What is the game actually looking for to prove ownership of DC2, is it an achievement or something? Also, I no longer have my 360 Kinect and I forget, can you boot up games without the Kinect sensor on the 360?

Thanks!

Comments

• BenSpeirs said:

Hey guys!

I recently got DC Spotlight and whilst I know legacy disk songs don't import, I kind of want to grab the export license before they have a chance to expire JUST IN CASE we get a DC4 or something. I exported DC1 but not DC2 and I just have a few questions.

It seems to export DC2 you need to also own DC3 as the export option is within one of the game menus, is that correct? What is the game actually looking for to prove ownership of DC2, is it an achievement or something? Also, I no longer have my 360 Kinect and I forget, can you boot up games without the Kinect sensor on the 360?

Thanks!

You are correct on the fact that you need dc3 to export dc2 into that game. I think the prove ownership of dc2, you need to have booted the game at least once.