Lying?

AkaymayAkaymay Rising Star
edited August 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
Well, my friend claims to gotten 100% on Jordan. Although I find it impossible to believe. We have played through it over 200 times. The most we EVER got is 64% on the solo (Practice).

Well, the most I ever got. He got about a 62%. Also, I find it unbelievable because he said, and I quote:
Seriously, I think I sprained my right elbow by strumming so fast
I did it by just strumming as fast as I could through the whole song
That's unbelievable because he didnt use tapping, meaning he didn't use both hands on the frets.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/bitor/?action=view&current=Photo67.jpg

(The picture is backwards because his camera on his laptop is like that)

What do you think?

Comments

• SaltinesSaltines Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    Nope, hes lying.
    Plus the score is too low to be a 5star.
  • battle_axe_of_doombattle_axe_of_doom Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    well i personally don't know how to pass jordan since i still blow at gh2 (i'm stuck on hangar 18 on expert in career mode, can't beat it worf a damn) and i can't get past 49% on jordan so i wouldn't know if tapping is necessary.

also this has probably been asked a million times but plz can someone give me some tips on how to beat this god damn song or a video or something?????
  • hmxgrichhmxgrich Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    Of course he's lying. How can you perfect a song (especially Jordan!!) and still have a score with only 5 digits. I've 5* it and had a score of 260,000 and change. Him getting a 100 is clearly not the case. But it was a good try on his part.
  • Eman311Eman311 Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    He prob did it on easy lol
    edited August 2007
    how the hell did i not think of that?? he probably did do it on easy or medium. nice detective wurk

but honestly someone post a vid on how to beat jordan plz
  • Rev0lverRev0lver Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    yeah, due to the score it's either a lower difficulty, or a modded song put in the place of jordan
  • AkaymayAkaymay Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    I did it by just strumming as fast as I could through the whole song

Somehow I hit every note, but I never got a 4X multiplyer, hence the score
    That was a quote from when we were in the conversation of the song (Before I posted this thread)
    edited August 2007
    ok so how can you get 100% and not get a 4x multiplayer?? isn't that literally impossible??
    edited August 2007
    battle_axe_of_doom;31871 said:
    ok so how can you get 100% and not get a 4x multiplayer?? isn't that literally impossible??
    He said he just strummed like a madman through the whole song.
  • hmxgrichhmxgrich Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    In that case Jordan has 1,801 notes. Each note is 50 points in the 1x mulitplier so that would mean the worst case scenario his score would be...90,050 points. Use the Chewbacca defense from South Park. It does not make sense!!
    edited August 2007
    jq71586;31879 said:
    In that case Jordan has 1,801 notes. Each note is 50 points in the 1x mulitplier so that would mean the worst case scenario his score would be...90,050 points. Use the Chewbacca defense from South Park. It does not make sense!!
    Thank you! He fessed up thanks to your input! He said he used a glitch where he only had to play one part, and the game thinks he hit every note because of it. Dont know how he did it, but whatever, as long as I caught him lying!

CASE CLOSED!
    edited August 2007
    Now make him go to gamestop and play jordan with booty shorts on because hes a lier.
    edited August 2007
    so can someone post a quality vid of how to beat jordan or at least how to tap?? i want that damned kick the bucket achievement >:|
    edited August 2007
    battle_axe_of_doom;31886 said:
    so can someone post a quality vid of how to beat jordan or at least how to tap?? i want that damned kick the bucket achievement >:|
    I can tell you how I do it, I havent beaten it yet but i get 60%(end of the solo) everytime.

Start solo b with a green rock meter, and use your three main finegrs to tap the hell out of the frets being shown, and strum alot, use star power after the first section in solo b, and bull**** your way through,now, a bit shy of the end on solo c comes the only part that really kills me. I can almost do solo b with no star power. Now, at this point you will see notes rapidly ascending. All you have to do it pretty much roll your fingers up and strum most of the time. I can get through this as well, then they start going back down and up again, not to ahrd. I'm in yellow or near red when it stops doing thing and am just a few second sshy of greatness when my hands get lost and i fail notes, or maybe even a note away from the blue note of freedom.
    edited August 2007
    battle_axe_of_doom;31886 said:
    Best one out there.

edited August 2007
    ya i saw that but unless i d/l the video and put some slo-mo on dat bitch i can't really learn anything from it :\

thx saltines i shall try your tips. k bye folks hope you guys enjoy whatever time you have while i'm playing gh2 BWAHHAHAHA (seriously not a troll folks, just an asshole)
    edited August 2007
    **** it, i'm gonna go take a few more hacks at jordan again
  • XzyliacXzyliac Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    Up on thd D-Pad is quicker strumming!

That plus Saltines advice and alot of perfect Star Power timing (luck?) should help. Well if you have the 360 version.
    edited August 2007
    Xzyliac;31927 said:
    Up on thd D-Pad is quicker strumming!

That plus Saltines advice and alot of perfect Star Power timing (luck?) should help. Well if you have the 360 version.
    explain the up on the d-pad thing?
  • XzyliacXzyliac Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    Eman311;31945 said:
    explain the up on the d-pad thing?
    You can strum by pressing up or down on the D-Pad on the X-Plorer.

Down works best for me.
    edited August 2007
    ya i blow, the most i can get is still 49% :(
  • newwaytodienewwaytodie Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    I didnt realize that tapping was neccessary. It makes perfect sense now.