What tattoos and/or piercings do you have?

DaesaniaDaesania Serious Poster
edited September 2012 in Less Rokk More Talk
Well I'll start off by saying I have 6 tattoos and several piercings. I have my eyebrow, nose, ears and nipples pierced and here are 5/6 of my tattoos (the 6th one was my first and its just small and hard to photograph in good light).

Comments

• SmidgetSmidget Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    Daesania;32183 said:
    props to the artist who did this one. I'll get a tattoo one day...
  • DokkenIsntRockinDokkenIsntRockin Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    two random symbol's I got done while intoxicated on two different occasions, gonna get them covered up with something a bit more thought out in the future.

the third one is on my inner forarm and its a picture of a screaming bass:

sorry, I only have a picture of the Zippo I own that has the picture. got that one because I play bass.
  • Raider87Raider87 Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    Pshhh tattoos are lame
  • IbanezBassist_v2IbanezBassist_v2 Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    I've got one tattoo on my upper right arm of the Leo zodiac.

edited August 2007
    Actually so do I... about 4 :D I'll get pictures later
  • DaesaniaDaesania Serious Poster
    edited August 2007
    Smidget;32215 said:
    props to the artist who did this one. I'll get a tattoo one day...
    Yeah that's my favorite tattoo - took about 12 hours and covers about a third of my back. I got the idea from a check book cover I have (I love tree frogs).. I liked the checks, so i asked him to make it into a tattoo. That same artist also did the celtic symbol and the two tinkerbell's.
  • Amy329Amy329 Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    i have 12 tattoos. A few piercings. Im too lazy to upload the pics. Maybe another time.
  • newwaytodienewwaytodie Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    What? Deface an already perfect piece of art? lol.
    edited August 2007
    ok im bored at work so ill upload some..i have 12 tattoos..i only have pics of a few..oh and very ****ty quality because i took them with my cell phone. They are alot better in person.

image (one on each side of my ear)

edited August 2007

can you tell i like stars much? lol
    edited August 2007
    newwaytodie;32921 said:
    What? Deface an already perfect piece of art? lol.
    Good lord, is all you do on these forums is troll and push your crap thoughts onto everyone else? WHO f-in cares if you dont like tattoos - this is clearly a thread for people who enjoy them, dont really need your negativity against tattoos and piercings in this thread.
    edited August 2007
    Daesania;32989 said:
    Good lord, is all you do on these forums is troll and push your crap thoughts onto everyone else? WHO f-in cares if you dont like tattoos - this is clearly a thread for people who enjoy them, dont really need your negativity against tattoos and piercings in this thread.
    I read it as a pseudo-kinda-but-not-really-because he put "lol" after it flirtashious comment, not a derogatory one. Alas and alack, love the intrawebz for multiple possible conclusions.
    edited August 2007
    I was flirting with myself.
    edited August 2007
    But you're right, I don't like tatoos or piercings. Because I am a sad boring miserable piece of sh*t. And I'm so non-conformist that I conform to be more non-conformist than you.
  • lithiumkclithiumkc Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    newwaytodie;33234 said:
    But you're right, I don't like tatoos or piercings. Because I am a sad boring miserable piece of sh*t. And I'm so non-conformist that I conform to be more non-conformist than you.
    HOLY PARADOXIAL STATEMENTS BATMAN

:p
    edited August 2007
    newwaytodie;33234 said:
    Good, I'm glad you can admit that you are a miserable piece of ****. Glad you got that out in the open finally - gosh knows there's probably enough people to agree with you.
  • DokkenIsntRockinDokkenIsntRockin Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    man, I hate people who think that others who get tattoo's do it in a lame attempt to be cool. I got mine because I like tattoo's, although I'm not too crazy about my first two...they arent too bad.

anyway, the point here is that no one gos and gets a permanant piece of artwork stabbed into their skin, pays hunderds of dollars afterwards, then follows it up with a semi-uncomfortable and retardedly itchy healing process just to look cool.

and if there are people out there that do that they're fools.
    edited August 2007
    DokkenIsntRockin;33509 said:
    man, I hate people who think that others who get tattoo's do it in a lame attempt to be cool. I got mine because I like tattoo's, although I'm not too crazy about my first two...they arent too bad.

anyway, the point here is that no one gos and gets a permanant piece of artwork stabbed into their skin, pays hunderds of dollars afterwards, then follows it up with a semi-uncomfortable and retardedly itchy healing process just to look cool.

and if there are people out there that do that they're fools.
    Yes I agree... they are fools and or drunk bastards :rolleyes: but ya I like tats too I'll probably get a few more
    edited August 2007
    haha I agree. My frog piece took about 12 hours, and around 800 bucks.. hell no I'm not doin that to be cool, I coulda spent my money elsewhere if I wanted to do that. :P
    edited August 2007
    Wow this turned into a big debate. Some people like body mods some people don't. We are all entitled to our own opinnion. People are not always going to agree. I could care less if anyone likes my tats i didn't get them for anyone but myself.
    edited August 2007
    Amy329;33765 said:
    I could care less if anyone likes my tats i didn't get them for anyone but myself.
    Thats the right attitude.
    edited August 2007
    now lets all have a group hug! <3
    edited August 2007
    oh i updated my post and added more pics of other tats i have. I have 3 more to get pics of. So hard for me to take a pic of my tramp stamp with the camera on my cell phone!!
    edited August 2007
    LULZ you WOULD get a tramp stamp... trend following sucka
    edited August 2007
    lithiumkc;33990 said:
    LULZ you WOULD get a tramp stamp... trend following sucka
    haha.

what happened Amy, get kicked out of the skank army for misconduct?
    edited August 2007
    Smidget;34016 said:
    haha.

what happened Amy, get kicked out of the skank army for misconduct?

oh **** what happended to my sig?
  • beermanbeerman Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    Amy329;33765 said:
    Wow this turned into a big debate. Some people like body mods some people don't. We are all entitled to our own opinnion. People are not always going to agree. I could care less if anyone likes my tats i didn't get them for anyone but myself.
    I am very anti-tattoo.
    *activates flame shield*
    edited August 2007
    I honestly don't understand how people are against tattoos. But then again I don't see why people are against gai marriage or anything along these lines either. Im very libertarian in a lot of my views... You are not getting the tattoo, you're not forced to look at it, it's not hurting anybody else.. then why be against them?

If it doesn't hurt anybody else, then do whatever you want imo.
  • beermanbeerman Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    Let me rephrase. I'm not against people's rights to bear tattoos. I just find them unattractive. When evaluating a woman's appearance, I will usually give bonus points to the ones with the least conspicuous tats (because, let's face it, no girls have zero anymore!)
    edited August 2007
    Hahaha, thats cool then. There are some tats i find ugly, but I don't mind a lot of them. Big brash obvious ones for the sake of being obvious arent hot.