edited February 2008 in Less Rokk More Talk
GO NEW ENGLAND! 19 straight! WOOOOOOT! You can do it! :D

Comments

• barber78barber78 Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    Hell yeah. Go PATS!
  • Smoky_McAshtraySmoky_McAshtray Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    I don't know who I want to win. If the Giants win I'll be happy because the Pats dream will be crushed. If the Pats win I'll be happy because all the crusty old whining members of the 72' Dolphins will be all butt hurt. Either way it's a win for me I guess.
  • FleshwoundFleshwound Rising Star
    edited February 2008
    Go Pats. I just Hate (With a capital H) Newyork teams. There egos are ridicules. There fans think there sh!t doesn't stink.
  • Etapi1000Etapi1000 Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    Can you believe the first half? 7-3, just incredible. I can't remember a more defensive battle in the super bowl.

Anyway GO PATS! I know you are a second half team and are going to open a can of woop a** on the Giants in the second half.

Just make sure you do a good analysis of the tapes ;)

In the meantime I will enjoy some songs that should be in Rock Band. Tom Petty ROCKS!

ps. lol, had to love the light show behind the band in the second song, looked a bit like a fretboard from GH/Rockband. If you saw it, you know what I am talking about.
  • Snypaz118Snypaz118 Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Sigh.. such a boring game.
  • k87k87 Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    the giants win ha ha ha!
  • Tender-SurrenderTender-Surrender Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    Yea that game really was boring. I am really upset the Patriots lost, for 2 reasons

They are my home team, and I hate the 72 dolphins and Mercury Morris. I want a team to go 19-0 to shut them the hell up. I don't care if it is the Giants, Colts, or Texans, etc.

What a bust of a season. Giants are a good team though, and I congratulate them on the Victory. Sad to see Seau go out without a title!

Well I am sure the Patriots will be an even bigger threat next year, if they get younger on Defense!
  • Smoky_McAshtraySmoky_McAshtray Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    How anyone can say this was a boring game is beyond me. If the score isn't 42 - 35 it's boring. I can honestly say that this is BY FAR the greatest super bowl I've ever watched in my 31 years of life. You could cut the tension of the last 5 minutes with a knife. What's more boring, watching the NFC team get destroyed 52 - 3 and be over by the end of the first quarter, or a hard fought close game with high drama at the end? High score doesn't always equal exciting.
  • Tender-SurrenderTender-Surrender Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    The Entire game up until the 4th quarter was boring. The 4th quarter was amazing. Seriously, I almost feel asleep a few times.

When neither team is scoring, for the General public, that is a boring game!
  • magnus7661magnus7661 Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    thank god, im not a giants fan but god do i hate the patriots. so glad they got owned. hopefully the giants shut their cocky arses up. lol@pats =P
  • HPLabonteHPLabonte Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    Perfect season!? What perfect season!?!?!?

The only reason I really payed attention to the game is because I hate Boston sports teams above all things. Oh is it good to see the Pats lose!
  • bmore007bmore007 Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    SOOOOO happy the patriots lost. That was awesome. Golden boy golden blew hahah
  • capitalfn9capitalfn9 Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    i would just like to say suck it tom brady. you are overrated.

that catch by david tyree had to be one of the best catches in superbowl history considering the circumstances.
  • BearclawBearclaw Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    Tender-Surrender;298760 said:
    When neither team is scoring, for the General public, that is a boring game!
    Which is exactly why Americans don't like Soccer.
    capitalfn9 said:
    i would just like to say suck it tom brady. you are overrated.
    I beg to differ, in fact he is one of the most talented quarterbacks in the NFL. I must say, however, that I am pleased he and the Patriots had an off-day. Tom Brady has enough Super Bowl rings.
  • QuinarvyQuinarvy Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    So, I guess the Patriots regret trademarking the term "19-0" now.
  • edited February 2008
    I'm a huge Patriot's fan but they played like **** i mean come on!
  • EastwoodEastwood Rising Star
    edited February 2008
    I called it. I can't go thread digging because I am at work, but back in October - November, I was saying that if they get a perfect season, they will lose the Super Bowl.
  • FrankieZFrankieZ Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    J-E-T-S

Jets!Jets!Jets!

(Maybe one day)
  • clostorclostor Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    Eastwood;303734 said:
    I called it. I can't go thread digging because I am at work, but back in October - November, I was saying that if they get a perfect season, they will lose the Super Bowl.
    you also said the cowboys would go on to the superbowl and look how that ended up ;)

but at the end of days we both lost so wutever