Giants Won!!!

BhindBluEyes430BhindBluEyes430 Road Warrior
edited February 2008 in Less Rokk More Talk
in posibly one of the biggest upsets ever a wildcard beating one of the greatest teams ever

Comments

• S1ashRevS1ashRev Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    I'm a Packers fan but...YES!!! Thank God. Brothers win it back to back.:D
  • chrismo15chrismo15 Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    GIANTS kick ass whooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • drno830drno830 Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    18 is now my second favorite nummber, no joke
  • ThallisThallis Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    The immaculate reception has been replaced. Thank you Eli!
  • MegaDanX14MegaDanX14 Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    18 and 1.....HA!

That's what they get for not kicking the field goal in the 1st half.
  • edited February 2008
    The Giant's got lucky , the Patriot's played like ****!
  • capitalfn9capitalfn9 Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    the patriots didnt play well cause the giants forced them not to play well with the pressure they put on tom brady. it's easy to play quarterback when no one touches you for an entire game but its not so easy when you get hit every play. the giants did a great job.
  • edited February 2008
    capitalfn9;299165 said:
    the patriots didnt play well cause the giants forced them not to play well with the pressure they put on tom brady. it's easy to play quarterback when no one touches you for an entire game but its not so easy when you get hit every play. the giants did a great job.
    So your trying to tell me the Patriot's played up to par? Your wrong therefore you lose fifty million gamer point's!
  • Hanrahan89Hanrahan89 Rising Star
    edited February 2008
    I'm a huge Patriots fan. I can't believe we lost but congrats to the Giants and their fans that was an amazing game. It wasn't that bad of a loss for us Boston fans though. Aaron "bleepin" Boone was way worse than this.
  • ThePaskaThePaska Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    I'm so happy the Giants won, and just as awesome, the Patriots lost!
    One of the most amazing 4th quarters I have seen ever.
  • k_swiss37k_swiss37 Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    The giants knew what they were doing. They practiced hard and threw together a strong gameplan. Their offense excecuted and their defense played strong. They patriots figured it would be an easy wn. they became soft on the line and that is one of the reasons they lost the game. GO GIANTS!!!!!
  • QuadraphonicQuadraphonic Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Dont let winning the Super Bowl get in your heads, Giants fans. The Patriots still had an incredible season. All the Giants did was make it slightly less amazing by playing a very good game. You guys definitely deserved something out of your good season, congrats.
  • chrismo15chrismo15 Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    the patriots had a great season but the Giants totally shoved it in pretty boy Tom Bradys face and I was lovin every minute of especially becuase it was my Giants who did to them cocky bastits and the patriots may have had a great regular season but it doesnt matter becuase they lost the most important game of the year and the giants stepped up and fought hard the whole game!! GIANTS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
  • Rock_StarmanRock_Starman Headliner
    edited February 2008
    Are all you people Giants fans? This was a once in a lifetime thing the Pats had a chance to do so anyone that's not a Giants or -insert rival of the Pats- fan should've been hoping they won.

That would've been sack turned first down is gonna end up on all the greatest NFL plays shows.
  • QuadraphonicQuadraphonic Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Okay, just remember "pretty boy" Tom Brady and the Patriots broke all those records against the Giants. And being the underdog is always easy when everybody hates the top dog. Besides Im sure Brady's offseason will be more pleasurable than Mannings.
  • BriGuyBriGuy Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    I just moved up to Boston after growing up in New Jersey not too far from the home of the Giants (East Rutherford, NJ). I decided to go watch the game with a bunch of hard core Pats fans at a local bar. The place was packed and people were going nuts for the Pats, especially when they scored in the 4th quarter. I thought it would be hilarious if the Giants won but didn't expect them to have a chance so I was quietly rooting for them (I didn't want to get my ass kicked)
    When the Giants scored with 30 seconds to go, the place went DEAD quiet. As the game ended, people's jaws dropped and they sulked out into the street.
    Outside the bar and on just about every street corner were a half dozen cops in full riot gear with 2 1/2 foot long batons. It was an impressive show of force, but it didn't stop someone from writing some graffiti on my car with an orange sharpie. (Thankfully it came off with some rubbing alcohol)

Everyone at work today were all pissed off and sad. It's gonna be a long, depressing couple of months in this city until the Sox start playing again.
  • BhindBluEyes430BhindBluEyes430 Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    Yea i live about 40 mins from giants stadium. i wish they would have a superbowl there. Yea i herd new york city went crazy in times square my dad said they were going nuts. its defintaly one of the best storys. i mean the underdog team beating the suposedly unstopable perfect season. The giants played with alot of heart in that game
  • Rock_StarmanRock_Starman Headliner
    edited February 2008
    Wear a Celtics jersery to work,that might cheer them up.
  • HPLabonteHPLabonte Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    Rock_Starman;300164 said:
    Are all you people Giants fans? This was a once in a lifetime thing the Pats had a chance to do so anyone that's not a Giants or -insert rival of the Pats- fan should've been hoping they won.
    I'm not a giants fan, but i'm from New York, and we here, hate Boston sports teams, hell, I'm not even a Yankee or Met fan, I just don't like Boston sports, I can't even cheer for a Fenway Racing owned car anymore, but that's a story for another time, think of a game publisher with a protective policy 7000x worse than Activision (like if they threatened legal action against the people modding GHII, or for painting their guitars), and that's iRacing, John Henry's baby. (http://forum.tmcarthur.net/viewtopic.php?t=52). Seeing the Boston Red Sox's owner tear apart the community of my favorite videogame was not something i enjoyed.
  • zodiacyborgxzodiacyborgx Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    ROFL.

It was AMAZING! OH, MY GOD.. ELI MANNING has truly ascended as a great quarterback. I thought the Packers game was a fluke, I swore on it. But when Eli broke that sack to make the ONE HANDED PLEXICO HELMET CATCH I marked out like a schoolboy.

Few seconds later, TOUCHDOWN GIANTS. My whole housing complex in the Bronx went BALLISTIC. It was insane, I felt the entire building move. This city went apes*** and it was a beautiful feeling.

And anyone who wants to discredit the Giants Defense, why'd your boy Brady get 7 sacks? Your offense ain't NOTHIN against the Giants Defense and every analyst SAID that the only shot in hell we had was our Defense breaking Brady's concentration. WHAT HAPPENED?

What'd you say?

I can't hear you?

Sry 18-1 what? Much? Huh?

MEGA LOLZ.
    edited February 2008
    hahaha look at the celebrations in times square

i guess those cops are pissed because they lost money on the pats

is it me or do these vids remind you of Cloverfield
    edited February 2008
    I just thought this was funny as hell Super (Bowl) Tuseday