Credits available here.

Comments

• ZaeddynZaeddyn Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    How...disappointing...
  • rchapoteaurchapoteau Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    We Care A Lot!!!

I wouldn't have picked this one coming but I'm glad it is.
  • SuperfroSuperfro Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    Wow....some people here sure are lame. :(

Not my cup of tea this week, but I appreciate you guys continuing to keep the choices diverse.
  • Blair777Blair777 Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    I'm kinda disappointed.
  • shmupshmup Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Roam will be fun to sing...but probably the most boring B-52s song ever.
    Can't stand Faith No More...why are they even still on the radar 20 yrs later?
    And not really a Kiss fan, but I'm sure it's a cool song.
  • MimglowMimglow Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    LOVE all 3 of these songs. Agree that better FNM songs exist (Midlife Crisis, Small Victories, Land of Sunshine, From Out of Nowhere), but I won't complain!

Great job Harmonix!!
  • gocryemokidgocryemokid Rising Star
    edited February 2008
    Another dissapointing week :(
  • StrikerObiStrikerObi Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Not bad. I probably won't get any of it unless the guitar charts end up looking awesome. Needs more "Love Shack".
  • padreswinpadreswin Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    Not an amazing list of tracks, but could be worse... At least it's not a thrash pack!
  • surgesnugssurgesnugs Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    This is why the full month announcements are the way to go. This week's release is horrible, but if we knew next week's, or the week after, were good, this wouldn't be such a disappointment. I think this is the first week I don't plan on buying any of the songs released.
  • xTaKeRxTaKeR Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    wow, im dissapointed.
  • TheBatman9111TheBatman9111 Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Worst.

Week.

Ever.
  • mobhit101mobhit101 Rising Star
    edited February 2008
    Roam is a great song! Although it would be my second choice next to Love Shack. Haven't heard of the others though. yay for new songs indeed!
  • CrazyIvanCrazyIvan Rising Star
    edited February 2008
    We Care a Lot is an interesting choice. I'm glad you were able to nail some of the old school FNM.

I'm not a fan of Kiss, so I'll pass on that one.

And Roam? Seriously? I'm really hoping this one was chosen to get some more female singers in the mix. Otherwise... well... That's the first one that made me scratch my head. I'm all for mixing up the genres and keeping us on our toes in guessing what DLC is coming next... but that one's doesn't feel like "Rock Band" to me.
  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    every song matters, im not the biggest fan of the faith no more song, but ill get it anyway just to play more songs

roam is awesome LOL, especialy cuz im gonna be setting it up at a party next week and i know that song will rotate in alot

and calling dr love....ok song, it gets props for being kiss

cant wait til next week!
  • xxpigxxxxpigxx Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    Bah . . .

no DLC for me this week either.

Guess HMX does not like my money
  • EnigmarushEnigmarush Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    Yay for Dr. Love....not sure bout the other two..but i will you tube them
  • UltraceUltrace Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    "Roam" is a definite buy here. I don't know the other two songs but the groups are solid and I'll definitely give them a listen before passing any judgement. I call this week a success.

Kudos for adding another female-sung song (by good singers, even) and a diverse week. If only every week (for the foreseeable future, at least) had at least one group not already in the game... :)
  • IthilisIthilis Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Nothing here for me. I think I would have preferred different songs from each of those bands.

Thanks for the effort, though, and keep 'em coming.
  • JimsArcadeJimsArcade Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Roam will be a huge hit at our Rock Band parties!
  • LockePush-UpsLockePush-Ups Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    People, you just aren't going to be in love with every choice every week. Deal with it and save your points for the songs you like. Voting with your wallet and all of that...

Anyhow, B-52s are a great add. This, Rock Lobster, Love Shack...all terrific and immediately recognizable party songs. Big fun, IMO. :D
  • KingfishKingfish Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    LockePush-Ups;299534 said:
    People, you just aren't going to be in love with every choice every week. Deal with it and save your points for the songs you like. Voting with your wallet and all of that...

Anyhow, B-52s are a great add. This, Rock Lobster, Love Shack...all terrific and immediately recognizable party songs. Big fun, IMO. :D
    Well said! And to those saying HMX musn't love your money...guess not, but they LOVE mine! Gonna get'em all!

Keep up the GREAT variety HMX...doing awesome job at keeping the songs varied week to week guys!!!
  • XanthousXanthous Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    Meh, a rare week of no-buys here. I'm sure there are a lot of B-52s fans out there, though.

I think Sean's just upset about the Pats loss, and is taking it out on us! :P

Obviously, I'm kidding. Don't ban me Sean! <3
  • fafa979fafa979 Opening Act
    edited February 2008

yeah, roam will be fun, but we need to get some more fun songs! i feel like we keep getting a ton of these more obscure songs, when there are so many more better known songs out there that aren't being released! i've bought every song so far, and i really wish i hadn't... it seems if i stay on this path, i'm going to keep buying songs i don't necessarily like... i don't want you to make me feel i'm wasting it... and from the looks of it, march isn't so hot either... i hope the rest of feb brings some BOMBS.
  • fafa979fafa979 Opening Act
    edited February 2008

yeah, roam will be fun, but we need to get some more fun songs! i feel like we keep getting a ton of these more obscure songs, when there are so many more better known songs out there that aren't being released! i've bought every song so far, and i really wish i hadn't... it seems if i stay on this path, i'm going to keep buying songs i don't necessarily like... i don't want you to make me feel i'm wasting it... and from the looks of it, march isn't so hot either... i hope the rest of feb brings some BOMBS.
  • TouweTouwe Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    idk, credit for no covers, but i probably wont download this week, guess i'll have to wait to see the charts and dlc reviews
  • megabozmegaboz Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    LOVE Faith No More but HATE 'We Care A Lot'....

Ricochet?
    Real Thing?
    Midlife Crisis?
    Zombie Eaters?
    Caffeine?
    A Small Victory?
    Ashes to Ashes?

C'mon
  • GlassPrisonerGlassPrisoner Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    ROAM = AWESOME.

Hopefully Love Shack is coming...talk about the ultimate party song...
  • golfstromgolfstrom Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    the b-52s are a great choice. +1 for 90s songs!
  • EricadEricad Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Ill grab roam and pass on the rest.
This discussion has been closed.