HMX Forums Update - Registered Users now require Admin Approval

Hello everyone,

Due to some immediate and unrelenting spam to our Forums, we are making a slight change to the way that new users sign up here. Starting today, all new user registrations will require admin approval before having full access to our boards.

We hope that this is only a temporary change, and can return to our basic registration as soon as possible. While we continue to sort out issues with spamming, we'll keep admin approval on for any (real) user that wants to join our Forums.

For those here who are returning to the Forums, your account and information should not change at all in this process.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to myself, @HMXJosh, or any one of our amazing Forums Moderators. Thanks all for your understanding. :)

Criss

Comments

• nuttzo31nuttzo31 Opening Act
    Why is the spam still getting through?
  • To rockband. Please give me my money back. It is no longer fun. This game sucks and I refuse to give the a## holes money for repeating songs. As well as ruining an awesome game. In the end. Go f##############
  • nuttzo31nuttzo31 Opening Act
    edited January 8
    newcard12 said:

To rockband. Please give me my money back. It is no longer fun. This game sucks and I refuse to give the a## holes money for repeating songs. As well as ruining an awesome game. In the end. Go f##############

Dear Rockband....you rule!

• edited January 10
    newcard12 said:

To rockband. Please give me my money back. It is no longer fun. This game sucks and I refuse to give the a## holes money for repeating songs. As well as ruining an awesome game. In the end. Go f##############

I think you have the wrong game, did you ment to go to the guitar hero live's forums?