Want to join a Rivals Crew? Post your stats here!

Rock Band Rivals is upon us, so now's the best time to start forming your Rivals Crews. Once the expansion is out on October 18th, you'll know exactly who's on your team that you can count on to bring their all.

More info about Rivals can be found on our blog:

Interested in joining a Rivals Crew? Comment here with a little info about yourself! The best Rivals Crews will be made up of well-balanced teams, with players excelling in all instruments. Crew owners/admins would probably love to hear what your best instrument is, or some scores you're particularly proud of. :)

Comments

• TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior

TBass' Crew

Hi! I'm a former Rock Band Network author looking to form a PS4 crew. I'm a jack of all trades, but favor bass and vox.

Priority goes to people here I already know.
  • I'm expert on pro drums, hard/guitar bass, 1600+ songs

Psn picchio73
  • Everyone's always looking for PS4 players.
  • Hey guys, I think you can start your own Rivals Crew thread in this here new sub-forum!
  • Friend request me regardless of if you want me for Rivals - I need more pros to compete against!

PS4
    PSN: Raymono100
    Guitar/Bass
    1700+ songs
    #3 total score, #6 gold stars, #28 disc score, #20 FC's

Also feel free to PM me on these forums :smiley:
  • PS4 here looking to join a group.

PSN: iseethruyou
    I can play expert on all instruments though my best are guitar and vocals. I can gold star most songs on guitar or vocals up to the final tiers and have all exports plus over 1000 DLC songs. Either send me a message on PSN or PM me here.

Hey guys, I think you can start your own Rivals Crew thread in this here new sub-forum!

Anyone else fail at reading comprehension? We've got a crew for you!
  • I'm looking to form a supergroup on PS4. Here's the deal:

I'm an all DLC guy. Every single song. I'm also a jack-of-all trades expert player. I will leave no scores on the table as far as songs others may not have. Basically, if the rest of my crew didn't want to buy, say..."Boyfriend" by Justin Beiber, no worries. I can lay down a solid score for each instrument myself. I'm generally a vocalist, and I can gold star any song with few if any exceptions.

I'm looking for expert players with a good amount of DLC. I'd like a well rounded crew as far as specialties go. The only caveat is that I have to form my crew (instead of joining one) simply because I need to leave a spot for a close personal friend. If you want in, let me know, I'd be glad to have you join.

picchio73 - Your talents would be more than welcome in my crew, and we're already friends on PS4. Please consider joining.
    Raymono100 - I would love to have you in as well. If you're interested, feel free to add me on PSN.
    iseethruyou - I like what you bring to the table. Consider my crew, and we will be unstoppable!

Anybody else that wants in, let me know what you play, and approximate DLC amount. Thanks for looking!

PSN: GrimRipper82
  • legacysti97legacysti97 Unsigned
    edited September 2016
    I'm looking for options for now...
    I play pro drums mostly..
    I have 422 pro drum fcs (#1)
    I am #1 for pro drums all song score
    I have 1974 dlc (+rb4 disc)
    Legacysti97™ psn. (™not included in tag) lol
  • I'm looking for options for now...
    I have 410 pro drum fcs (#2)
    I have 1969 dlc (+rb4 disc)

Consider my crew an option. PSN friend request sent.
  • edited September 2016
    I dunno wherelse to put this, since I don't want to make a thread to advertise myself.

PS4? I'm on that.
    UK? I'm from that.
    Expert Guitar? Pretty good at that.
    FC super hard songs? Can't do that.
    5*/GS almost all songs? I got that!
    World No.1 on a song? I've lived that.
    Cheesy advertisement? I made that.

But seriously, you need a European Guitarist (preferably) or bassist I can do the business for most songs. Nothing too crazy, don't expect 2 handed tapping and 5 star Dragonforce songs except Cry Thunder.

PSN name is the same as my user name, just make sure to add a message saying its for rivals and/or Online update when it drops.
  • edited September 2016
    Edited to Conclude....

If you'd like to join my crew (aka "Emergency Rooster" as an additional guitarist/bass and are interested more in the hard level than you are the expert level, you can check out the thread: http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/279562 -- Because as per the apparent scoring regulations, we like MOAR SCOAR.

So just flashing my stats to make a fool out of myself:
    Console: XBone
    Instrument: Vocals and Harmonies (#216 global for Vocals disc song scores)

Because I'm the loud and arrogant vocalist, I get first dibs on the crew name: "Emergency Rooster" (the official name of my faux RB4 career outfit). If you want to know where the name came from, you can refer to this Google mistranslation: http://www.google.ch/patents/DE4105545C1?hl=de&cl=en (it's nothing new, I personally mistranslated it in 2001 without even seeing this mistranslation).

• wh1t3kn1tewh1t3kn1te Opening Act
    edited September 2016
    I see a lot of ps4 players here but not so many xbox one players. so ill have to put my hat in the ring for the xbox.

I'm not looking to start a crew, just help a crew out that needs a bassist. I play on expert and for the most part can hold my own. I have over 600 songs currently and as soon as the entitlements are worked out I should be over 700.

I always do my best when I play, I don't like wasting time lol.

I also don't like boasting, if you need to know my skill level you can look me up on the leaderboards, I rarely check them out lol
  • PSN: just_rokit

Expert (Solo) Vocals only

-RB4 FGFC (65/65) 5 times (in FreeStyle Vocals-no FS phrases, Reg. Expert, Brutal Mode Vocals, plus also did a speed run FGFC in 6 hours 16 mins in FS Vox-no FS phrases on 9.11.16)
    -148 Brutal Mode Vocals FC's so far (incl. all Queen 25/25)
    -FC'd all my Impossible and Nightmare songs in my library 3 times (in FS Vox no FS phrases/Reg. Expert/Brutal Mode Vocals)
    -I don't have all the imports (only RB3 & Blitz) and have a few DLC... Only ~260 songs in RB4 so far (but I'll probably get more).
    -Pre-ordered Rivals so should be ready to play it.
    -Kind of new to the RB scene so my stats are probably not very good

Looking for a crew/options...
  • I'm looking to form a supergroup on PS4. Here's the deal:

I'm an all DLC guy. Every single song. I'm also a jack-of-all trades expert player. I will leave no scores on the table as far as songs others may not have. Basically, if the rest of my crew didn't want to buy, say..."Boyfriend" by Justin Beiber, no worries. I can lay down a solid score for each instrument myself. I'm generally a vocalist, and I can gold star any song with few if any exceptions.

I'm looking for expert players with a good amount of DLC. I'd like a well rounded crew as far as specialties go. The only caveat is that I have to form my crew (instead of joining one) simply because I need to leave a spot for a close personal friend. If you want in, let me know, I'd be glad to have you join.

picchio73 - Your talents would be more than welcome in my crew, and we're already friends on PS4. Please consider joining.
    Raymono100 - I would love to have you in as well. If you're interested, feel free to add me on PSN.
    iseethruyou - I like what you bring to the table. Consider my crew, and we will be unstoppable!

Anybody else that wants in, let me know what you play, and approximate DLC amount. Thanks for looking!

PSN: GrimRipper82

Yes!! I'm in your band!! Ready to go!
  • I'm looking for options for now...

i'm a good pro drummer but this guy is impossible to beat for me...i was able to send to him maybe 1 or 2 taunts...if someone is looking for the best drummer around, he is the right one, otherwise, choose me! ah ah ah!
  • A.S.Roma said:

I'm looking for options for now...

i'm a good pro drummer but this guy is impossible to beat for me...i was able to send to him maybe 1 or 2 taunts...if someone is looking for the best drummer around, he is the right one, otherwise, choose me! ah ah ah!
    Hehe, well, I'd really like to have you both. I figure there are 10 slots available, and I'd like two drummers at the very least. Our crew would be unstoppable as far as drum scores.
  • Xbone:Check
    DLC:1000 Songs
    Expert Pro Drums:Check
    Expert Drums:Check
    Expert Guitar:Check on most songs
    Expert Bass:Check on most songs
    Vocals:HELL NO
    Gamertag:Zodiackilla707
    Use to be a top tier Drums player.can still hold my own though..ok now..dont have the time to play like i use to ( career)
  • meck77meck77 Road Warrior
    Xbox one
    Total song count 1200
    Pro drums-Expert
    Guitar-expert
    Bass-Expert
    Vox-Expert
    Gamertag-meck77

• Need some harmonies to round out your crew? We're also fairly versatile.

PS4
    Over 1200 songs
    Expert Vox and Harmonies (there are two of us) - primary asset
    Expert Bass
    Hard/expert Guitar and Drums
    PSN ID: jen2001
  • Xbox One
    Total song count: ~1000
    Vocals: Expert
    Guitar: Hard
    Bass: Hard-Expert
    Drums: Abysmal! (Medium at best)
    Musical tastes: Lotta pop, rock, punk, alternate rock. I don't do death metal, and not much metal or country.
  • edited September 2016
    jen2001 said:

Need some harmonies to round out your crew? We're also fairly versatile.

PS4
    Over 1200 songs
    Expert Bass

Your psn doesn't exist....Maybe you wrote incorrectly...
  • jjdude1jjdude1 Rising Star
    Looking for a crew.

Gamertag: trugitrhero
    Xbox One
    Total song count: somewhere around 1000-1100
    Vocals: Probably around Hard give or take a level depending on the song. Rarely ever singing.
    Guitar/Bass: Expert. Gold starring a lot of songs, including devil head songs. The only songs giving me serious trouble are songs like Dragonforce
    Drums: Expert. Great not amazing. Can easily pass and even 5 star a lot of devil head songs (>95% on Panic Attack), but songs like Llama and Dream Genie destroy me.
    A.S.Roma said:

jen2001 said:

Need some harmonies to round out your crew? We're also fairly versatile.

PS4
    Over 1200 songs
    Expert Bass

Your psn doesn't exist....Maybe you wrote uncorrectly...
    Incorrectly.
  • I'm an expert vocalist. I often rank in the top 10-20 in many DLC songs. I would love to be the singer in your crew.

My psn is, creatively, jasonrosenbaum.
  • I'm pretty excited for this! I honestly haven't played RB4 that much since the leaderboard wipe way back. I hit it hard out of the gate only to lose my scores, and between that and the frustrations with waiting for exports and DLC have kept me mostly away. It's all starting to come together now though, and I've been going hard for the last couple of weeks in anticipation of Rivals.

That being said, my stats really aren't that impressive yet. I'm in the top 100 in bass FCs, vox FCs, and overall FCs, but I'm climbing very quickly. As for my Rock Band resume, I can offer you a couple of highlights:
    Rock Band 2: Earned the Bladder of Steel trophy (84 songs, no pause, 6 1/2 hours) on vocals, gold-starring every song in that one marathon run. My PS3 fatty YLOD'd the very next day. Worth it.
    Rock Band 3: Focused mostly on harmonies in order to play with my wife and sister/friends. I was #2 in overall harmony scores, although my playing slowed down, and probably slipped a few spots since. I was also in the top ten in keys, but I'm sure that has fallen a bit too.

So here's what I'm looking for out of this crew: (PS4)
    Vocals: I got this pretty well covered, but would like one additional vocalist to supplement. Honestly, you gotta be pretty top tier for this spot, since I've got all the DLC, and can hold this down pretty well by myself.
    Drums: The great A.S.ROMA aka picchio73 has one spot, but I'd like a couple more. Drums are hard, and I'd like to recruit some more top talent for drums.
    Guitar/Bass: I'd like about 4 really good players with a lot of DLC. I'm pretty reliable on bass and guitar in the lower tiers, but would really like some of you guys (or gals) that can kill it on some of the tougher songs.

Let's do this! A little over a month to go!
  • I'm pretty excited for this! I honestly haven't played RB4 that much since the leaderboard wipe way back. I hit it hard out of the gate only to lose my scores, and between that and the frustrations with waiting for exports and DLC have kept me mostly away. It's all starting to come together now though, and I've been going hard for the last couple of weeks in anticipation of Rivals.

That being said, my stats really aren't that impressive yet. I'm in the top 100 in bass FCs, vox FCs, and overall FCs, but I'm climbing very quickly. As for my Rock Band resume, I can offer you a couple of highlights:
    Rock Band 2: Earned the Bladder of Steel trophy (84 songs, no pause, 6 1/2 hours) on vocals, gold-starring every song in that one marathon run. My PS3 fatty YLOD'd the very next day. Worth it.
    Rock Band 3: Focused mostly on harmonies in order to play with my wife and sister/friends. I was #2 in overall harmony scores, although my playing slowed down, and probably slipped a few spots since. I was also in the top ten in keys, but I'm sure that has fallen a bit too.

Vocals: I got this pretty well covered, but would like one additional vocalist to supplement. Honestly, you gotta be pretty top tier for this spot, since I've got all the DLC, and can hold this down pretty well by myself.
    Drums: The great A.S.ROMA aka picchio73 has one spot, but I'd like a couple more. Drums are hard, and I'd like to recruit some more top talent for drums.
    Guitar/Bass: I'd like about 4 really good players with a lot of DLC. I'm pretty reliable on bass and guitar in the lower tiers, but would really like some of you guys (or gals) that can kill it on some of the tougher songs.

i'm honored to be in your band! in rock band 3 i was 34 in pro drums leaderboard, now due to calibration problems i played not so often and i'm 252 but i have more than 1000 songs to play... ready to climb the leaderboard!
    Poopkiller and legacysti97 are the solution to all the problems, they are unbeatable for me! hope they will join!
  • A.S.Roma said:

I'm pretty excited for this! I honestly haven't played RB4 that much since the leaderboard wipe way back. I hit it hard out of the gate only to lose my scores, and between that and the frustrations with waiting for exports and DLC have kept me mostly away. It's all starting to come together now though, and I've been going hard for the last couple of weeks in anticipation of Rivals.

i'm honored to be in your band! in rock band 3 i was 34 in pro drums leaderboard, now due to calibration problems i played not so often and i'm 252 but i have more than 1000 songs to play... ready to climb the leaderboard!
    Poopkiller and legacysti97 are the solution to all the problems, they are unbeatable for me! hope they will join!
    Yep, I've asked both of them!