Want to join a Rivals Crew? Post your stats here!

Comments

• kevinobekevinobe Unsigned
    Position filled
  • AvisRapp21AvisRapp21 Unsigned
    Looking to join an active crew...preferably a crew needing 1 or 2 members...and more of an adult crowd.
    Xbox
    Long time player, took some time off and getting back at it.
    Over 1K in songs owned.
    Mostly play guitar with current skill at 734. Willing to play Bass as well.
    Also looking to jam online with others.
    Located in Chicago, IL so I'm mostly on in the PM CST.

Pls send a message to me here if anyone has an opening.

Thanks!
  • Almost made it to Diamond this week, but no matter how good it gets on Guitar/Bass/Vocal you can't get promoted if the best you can drum is on Easy. :o Looking for a drummer to join my band. If you can handle Hard or Expert we could go to Diamond together if we get another week like this last one (Seattle). Maybe even stay there. What do you say? Message me and I'll send you an invite. Anyone welcome! ILL SUE U 1996. Xbox.
  • I am not sure if I am doing something wrong comment wise here, but the date is coming up weird on my screen. I left the previous comment on March 15, 2017 at 12:30. Just to keep the timeline straight. :)
  • nystargatenystargate Unsigned
    Xbox crew BEEF FED COW, has some openings we would like to fill for this weeks coming challenge. We are a solid Diamond crew.

We are only missing two elements to have a chance to go to bloodstone:

1) An elite drummer (one who has a chance to gold star the hardest songs in the game)

2) Some more grinders to get more experience

We currently have some very good drummers, but we struggle to gold star the hardest rated drum songs. We have always been able to gold star everything on vocals and now that we just got an elite guitarist recently, we should be able to gold star everything there too.

We are a pretty low key group. We don't use the app. We don't play online. We don't do much planning. We send each other a message through the xbox maybe a few times a month.

So if you want to join a low pressure group AND still have a chance to go to Bloodstone, this is the group for you!

All we ask is that you play a little bit each week if you are a spotlight capable guy/gal and lets say over 10,000 exp if you are a grinder who is not good enough to post spotlight. If you see we are really close to bloodstone in any week, then an increase in play would be appreciated.

Post here or send a request if you are interested.
  • Xbox gtag: Eat My Menudo

1200 DLC but have access to over 1800 total

Vocals: 997( not my focus but over 500 Gold Stars)
    Pro Drums: 922(I played demon songs on hard mode for overall points before Rivals so it sunk my rating but I am a very good drummer #22 overall points and over 600 Gold Stars)

Looking for crew who is pushing for Bloodstone. I like my crew but real life sometimes gets the best of us. We have been in Diamond over 80% of the time.

I average between 25k and 50k XP per week but have gone over 100k on a couple of occasions based on the need.
  • TURLEYZINFANDELTURLEYZINFANDEL Unsigned
    edited March 17
    ?
  • Xbox gtag: Eat My Menudo
    Vocals: 997( not my focus but over 500 Gold Stars)

^^^gets my official "statement is legit" approval. Expect to find him in the top 5 of every vox leaderboard.

• ?

Why did you delete your post?
    edited March 17
  • Throw me an invite
    EAT MY MENUDO
    edited March 17
    Dang, we missed out on an elite Drummer and Grinder all in one person!

Oh well.

Xbox crew BEEF FED COW is still looking for an Elite drummer and a grinder. My post a few spots up has more info. Send a request or post here.

My gamertag is the same as here, nystargate.
  • Guys! I recently got Rivals for PS4 and am super excited to join a crew!

I play everything on Hard (Bass and some vocals I'll venture to Expert). Willing to put some serious hours into this game!
  • Hello svedishsven. Our crew Escape Insanity is in need of another vocalist. We are currently in diamond tier and trying to hold on there. If you are still looking for a crew either message me FOREVERTHEMAN3 or simply send a crew request. Thanks
  • MollyhatchetMollyhatchet Unsigned
    edited March 23
    Crew found
  • MasqueradaMasquerada Unsigned

PS4 vocalist skill 1000 looking for a crew ....I can do bass and guitar but only for Xp . I am not good at them. Willing to grind Xp message me on here or on ps name is Molly--hatchett

Molly, the TEST EAGLES have a spot platinum crew pretty casual if you would like a invite let me know
  • Bauer91Bauer91 Unsigned
    edited March 21
    My consistently diamond PS4 crew (currently #11 overall) has spots open if decent players are interested. Pretty much no XP minimum, if you enjoy playing the weekly songs your help will be appreciated. Staying in the top half for XP is next to impossible with half a crew.

If you're really good on any instrument and could get top scores for spotlight and are somehow without a crew, you're welcome as well!
    Bauer91 said:

My consistently diamond PS4 crew (currently #11 overall) has spots open if decent players are interested. Pretty much no XP minimum, if you enjoy playing the weekly songs your help will be appreciated. Staying in the top half for XP is next to impossible with half a crew.

If you're really good on any instrument and could get top scores for spotlight and are somehow without a crew, you're welcome as well!

MollyHatchet these guys are probably better suited to you
  • We are a casual crew, no bs, no minimum skill level, no minimum play level, great crew all round. We are definitely not one of those "casual" crews who also happen to have a long list of requirements for the privilege of joining. We are diamond, active, friendly and supportive. Wherever our weekly play takes us, it takes us. My GT is Turleyzinfandel
    edited March 23
    XBOX crew BEEF FED COW still seeks an Elite drummer.

We are a solid Diamond crew and just need a drummer who has a chance to gold star the harder songs in the game when they come up on spotlight.

If we had an Elite drummer, we could challenge for Bloodstone one day. Our Vocals, Guitar, and Bass are good enough.

We are a low pressure group. We don't use the App, we don't play online together, and we don't plan anything out. Play whenever you want.

We just ask that you at least play the spotlight songs each week. But of course you can play as much as you want.
  • XB1 Bloodstone crew, Tribe of Hot Soup require a high level spotlight drummer. Must be committed to purchasing spotlight songs. Huge dlc library not essential but must be an active player. Reply here or msg my GT (Dividerman).
  • Hey what's happening. Looking for a casual, beginner type crew to join on ps4,I just started playing rock band 4. I have all the ps2 games so I am experienced,I have all the instruments and a microphone. I currently have 103 songs but definitely getting more. I'm at hard level on bass, medium-hard on guitar (more medium right now). And vocals hard/expert,mostly on songs I know. I haven't played drums since ps2 GH/rock band so not sure how good id be.I'm 36 and mostly an old school rock guy,I like all the 70-80s and southern rock. I just bought the CCR pack. But obviously ill play whatever music. Even if not a crew,just guys/gals to play online with would be cool too,crew/band would be better,thanks. Psn- sembatocus
  • Hey there, ranked #4 for the On Disc songs on Pro Drums, looking for a nice crew in the EU (if possible). I'm also decent with the bass/guitar :)
    I would be glad to join a solid crew, but being part of a casual one with nice people will do for me too !

Feel free to add me : HeavenStrikeD (PS4)

Hey there, ranked #4 for the On Disc songs on Pro Drums, looking for a nice crew in the EU (if possible). I'm also decent with the bass/guitar :)
    I would be glad to join a solid crew, but being part of a casual one with nice people will do for me too !

Feel free to add me : HeavenStrikeD (PS4)

TEST EAGLES has an opening.
    Casual crew been platinum since forever, we play most days but will not bust your ball if you dont.
    feel free if you want in...
    Message me
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited March 29
    (edit: the following position has now been filled)

My PS4 crew, 'thatforumcrew', has just had an amicable withdrawal, as a 23-week member opted to found a new crew with real-life friends.

This leaves the crew with a vacancy.

Our crew currently has skill of top contributors at 943 guitar, 985 drums, 989 vox, and 963 bass. Being that sub-elite at guitar/bass has us usually oscillating between Platinum and Diamond every week (though we did have one held-on-in-diamond week a while back; all our drops to Plat in the past few months have been followed by immediate rebound to Diamond). We just promoted from Plat to Diamond (for the ... sixth time? Seventh?) last week.

The ideal tenth would be a spotlight guitarbassist, as that is our spotlight area that has the most room for score improvement. But any XP contributor would be awesome too. We aren't, realistically, a Bloodstone-grade crew. But we could be steady-Diamond with an improvement at spotlight GB, or we could continue to be an unsteady oscillating Platinum/Diamond crew either with our current nine or with any other kind of tenth.

Message me, or if you're able send a crew-join request to thatforumcrew .
  • Fnee2000Fnee2000 Unsigned
    edited March 30
    Found a crew, thanks!
  • Hi everybody! Platinum level band looking for some help - especially on drums! - but anyone who wants to join is welcome. Right now it's just me. I've been kicking in 40k to 50K experience weekly. I think with a couple of people who might want to join up and add some experience and especially help on the drum spot light songs, we could go to the Diamond level. Message me at ILL SUE U 1996 and I'll send you an invitation. Band name is The Darby Blackguards. Xbox 1. Thanks!
  • Crew Name: Smash Moth
    Console: XB1
    Current Tier: Diamond
    Previous Week's Tier: also Diamond. We've been pretty solidly in Diamond for a while, with the occasional week up or down.
    Requirements: As long as you play at least 15 songs a week, you won't get kicked, but ideally we'd like to fill out the Crew with some real XP-earning superstars. We regularly finish either in or just outside the green zone on the Spotlight leaderboards, but we have a lot of room for improvement with Crew XP. A large DLC library and being up for online play are encouraged but not required
    Current Members: 6/10 (4 open spaces)
    Contact Information: Send me a PM through the forum, or my Xbox gamer tag is IcarusAirlines.
  • N00bz1llaN00bz1lla Unsigned
    I just started playing RB4 and I'm looking for a crew to join. I have experience playing all the previous games in the series. I play pro drums currently at 730 skill 17 GS. Please add me if you need a drummer getting back in the game. PSN: jvm1977